Staking thread

167891012»

Comments

• yup out, qqvs AK and of course a ace hits, finally getting hands but still no luck.
  • The song "freefallin" is in my head as I look at this, the 1st part was nice, then it is like I hit a brick wall.
  • Just got a 3rd, you know so you don't think I forgot about you, Once again I was chip leader at 1 time, but then I went soooooooo card dead and barely made it.
  • 2nd place, donk hit 3 rivers heads up it was disgusting:mad:, should have been a 1st for us.......sigh
  • You playig full tilt? May I grind up my own roll with you sometime sir?
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    You playig full tilt? May I grind up my own roll with you sometime sir?

yes full tilt, not with the great Richard;)

really wanted that 1st to get back some more losses for this and back to back 1sts overall for me:)

8 cashes in a row overall can't complain.
  • So just got another cash, so 4/5 for the last 5 games with the 5th game being a bubble.

Only 1 game since last update, for some reason this week has been not good for getting games in, but I will try to get in some games, I find during the day not so good(too many dam russians and germans for my liking) but I find evenings better, every time I look forward to a weekend of poker it is a disaster, so I won't say anything about this weekend,lol.

For the record I did put the money in ahead dominating our opponent once again but once again a suckout takes us out, but happy to cash at least as I was not getting much.
  • what games are you playing? A few days ago i decided i needed a break from cash, and started playing full tilts 2.20 9man turbos.
  • BiiLLY wrote: »
    what games are you playing? A few days ago i decided i needed a break from cash, and started playing full tilts 2.20 9man turbos.

5.50 9 man's, no difference between the levels, the donks are just as horrible, except there are more lucksacks.
  • This is what I am talking about, 2 more near cashes of this shit stops happening, I wanted to get in some games for you today, but it is a nightmare and I am turning off full tilt for the day:(

Full Tilt Poker Game #19969957035: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (153071832), Table 1 - 100/200 - No Limit Hold'em - 12:14:31 ET - 2010/04/10
    Seat 2: kirkey turkey (1,115)
    Seat 3: Draega3 (1,440)
    Seat 4: TheMaiestas (4,035)
    Seat 5: gworth (1,380)
    Seat 7: chimre (5,530)
    TheMaiestas posts the small blind of 100
    gworth posts the big blind of 200
    The button is in seat #3
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to gworth [Ah Kc]
    chimre has 15 seconds left to act
    chimre raises to 500
    kirkey turkey folds
    Draega3 folds
    TheMaiestas folds
    gworth raises to 1,380, and is all in
    chimre calls 880
    gworth shows [Ah Kc]
    chimre shows [8s Ks]
    *** FLOP *** [5h 2c As]
    *** TURN *** [5h 2c As] [4s]
    *** RIVER *** [5h 2c As 4s] [5s]
    gworth shows two pair, Aces and Fives
    chimre shows a flush, Ace high
    chimre wins the pot (2,860) with a flush, Ace high
    gworth stands up
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 2,860 | Rake 0
    Board: [5h 2c As 4s 5s]
    Seat 2: kirkey turkey didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 3: Draega3 (button) didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 4: TheMaiestas (small blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 5: gworth (big blind) showed [Ah Kc] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fives
    Seat 7: chimre showed [8s Ks] and won (2,860) with a flush, Ace high

Full Tilt Poker Game #19970098820: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (153076680), Table 1 - 40/80 - No Limit Hold'em - 12:21:49 ET - 2010/04/10
    Seat 2: chrism93 (1,125)
    Seat 3: as_37 (3,740)
    Seat 4: gworth (1,235)
    Seat 5: Kenpachi Wins (1,100)
    Seat 6: drnda (1,740)
    Seat 7: slyckrick84 (2,695)
    Seat 8: B_Gambino (1,865)
    gworth posts the small blind of 40
    Kenpachi Wins posts the big blind of 80
    The button is in seat #3
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to gworth [Kd Kh]
    drnda folds
    slyckrick84 raises to 200
    B_Gambino folds
    chrism93 folds
    as_37 folds
    gworth has 15 seconds left to act
    gworth raises to 520
    Kenpachi Wins folds
    slyckrick84 calls 320
    *** FLOP *** [3c Js Ts]
    gworth has 15 seconds left to act
    gworth bets 715, and is all in
    slyckrick84 calls 715
    gworth shows [Kd Kh]
    slyckrick84 shows
    *** TURN *** [3c Js Ts] [6d]
    *** RIVER *** [3c Js Ts 6d] [4c]
    gworth shows a pair of Kings
    slyckrick84 shows three of a kind, Tens
    slyckrick84 wins the pot (2,550) with three of a kind, Tens
    gworth stands up
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 2,550 | Rake 0
    Board: [3c Js Ts 6d 4c]
    Seat 2: chrism93 didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 3: as_37 (button) didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 4: gworth (small blind) showed [Kd Kh] and lost with a pair of Kings
    Seat 5: Kenpachi Wins (big blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 6: drnda didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 7: slyckrick84 showed and won (2,550) with three of a kind, Tens
    Seat 8: B_Gambino didn't bet (folded)
  • Would like to thank GTA for the opportunity and to everyone for cheering me on and helping uplift my spirits through the bad days.

I have decided to end this as it is not going very well overall for me in poker and is probably the worst I have run in overall terms ever the last lil while.

Also I don't know how much time I can give it and have not been able to play as much as I had hoped.

As for me on full tilt, If I am able to get some of my own bankroll on there I will probably go back down a level to what was working for me in November and December and maybe some mtt's, but not sure when this is going to happen.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    The song "freefallin" is in my head as I look at this, the 1st part was nice, then it is like I hit a brick wall.

I am framing the graph from my 2 good months before this;)

Maybe someone can go into what the hell the red line means:)

bump to what the red line means|? Is it true if it is over the green line you are running bad and if it is below you are running good?

That seems ass backwards.......
  • Im familiar with pt3, not HEM, but if that is winnings and expected EV, then yes, the red line below means you are running above EV.

Another thing I noticed, possible leak(?) is the little bar chart of finishes. The sample size is tiny, so this is probably not significant, but you appear to be playing for ITM finishes, and 1st finishes. Wouldnt the proper strategy be for aiming for first place, which would mean quite a few 1sts, not many seconds, and lots of bubble finishes? The majority of your finishes ITM are 2/3 which *might* mean you are focusing more on just getting ITM.
  • BiiLLY wrote: »
    Im familiar with pt3, not HEM, but if that is winnings and expected EV, then yes, the red line below means you are running above EV.

Another thing I noticed, possible leak(?) is the little bar chart of finishes. The sample size is tiny, so this is probably not significant, but you appear to be playing for ITM finishes, and 1st finishes. Wouldnt the proper strategy be for aiming for first place, which would mean quite a few 1sts, not many seconds, and lots of bubble finishes? The majority of your finishes ITM are 2/3 which *might* mean you are focusing more on just getting ITM.

actually there is great debate over this, some say to play for 1st all the way, others saying get to the money then focus on 1st.
    The song "freefallin" is in my head as I look at this, the 1st part was nice, then it is like I hit a brick wall.

maybe you need the pressure of a side bet to keep you in the zone?

btw, any interest in trying rush poker? I will front you $100US on FTP and you play 1,000 hands at $0.10/$0.20. After 1,000 hands, we revaluate our position. You send me your hand history at that point, I will review it to look for hands I would have played differently, etc. We split any profit down the middle (above the original $100US). Sound good? If you are interested, PM me.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »

btw, any interest in trying rush poker? I will front you $100US on FTP and you play 1,000 hands at $0.10/$0.20. After 1,000 hands, we revaluate our position. You send me your hand history at that point, I will review it to look for hands I would have played differently, etc. We split any profit down the middle (above the original $100US). Sound good? If you are interested, PM me.

$100 is only 5bi and 1000 hands is only 2 hours of play multitabling -- might as well play a single 100 sng.

lol thanks, but that is o.k., I want to focus on other things regarding poker and I don't know how much time I have regarding my schedule.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    $100 is only 5bi and 1000 hands is only 2 hours of play multitabling -- might as well play a single 100 sng.

based on his SNG play, he doesn't multi-table. Stop trolling already.
    lol thanks, but that is o.k., I want to focus on other things regarding poker and I don't know how much time I have regarding my schedule.

no problem, can't give away money :)
  • stake me, ill do 1000 hands a day
    based on his SNG play, he doesn't multi-table. Stop trolling already.

single tabling it's about 5-6 hours of play; how can I troll my own thread?
  • I may be looking into setting something up if anyone is interested, I am looking at it full tilt only and looking at to start at 2.25 level,looking to play 9 and 18 man's and possibly 27 man's. For the most part I have just been playing 18 man's lately.

I would like to play 5.50 18 man's but I think we should see how good it goes at the 2.25 1st, if I am on a good run then maybe throw in a 5.50 or 2 games.

All I need is some run good, aka win freaking important races and hands hold up and it will be no problem getting into some kind of profit.

I have reviewed all the hands from the games I played above in sng wizard, 98-99% of the time it said I did the right action, so ICM is a bunch of bullshit then cause I did not come out ahead;).

I may have to withdraw my bankroll due to idiots who cannot due there jobs right so that's why I am asking.

I am looking to play 2-4 tables at a time as that is what I am most comfortable with and I have software,settings etc etc set up for that.

5.50 9 man's are a disaster cause of the bad run I had.

updated graph, you can see the brick wall I hit from the games I played for GTA at the end, then slowly rebounding as you can see at the end of the graph right now.
  • Bored bump:)
  • Now with 27% rakeback:)