Staking thread

Philivey,

Please post your Sharkscope/other site graph and details of your games/buy-ins. I am pretty impressed with your work ethic and MAY be interested in staking.

Comments

• couldnt have done this in PM?

if you watched him play, id say alot of it is luck box....

flat raising, bad betting... crap like that will be punishable in higher stakes..

just sayin...
  • whoa!!!!:o, that may be o.k., ummmm well pokerstars will prob be out, I swear the site hates me(stats are ugly on there as of this point, I can win everywhere else but stars), I will get my opr for full tilt, sharkscope you have seen in my yes, finally did it thread.

Have not done many mtt's as of late,as I have been focused on sit n go's and getting into the positive for stats on full tilt.

Way back when in the prima poker days, I did the same as what I am doing now, I worked 20 bucks starting at 2 dollar sit n go's to over 400 dollars and played up to 30 dollar sit n go's, mostly 2 table sit n go's I played, too bad those sites are not tracked as I would have loved to seen my ROI then and had no clue about screenshots back then, mtt wise, I took down a 2 dollar mtt( I know I know, only 2 dollar buy in) 3 times and finished in top 20, 12 other times, again no tracking site shows this, if anyone remembers peckpeech from pnl days, he witnessed some of this, so I may have some proof if he remembers,lol.
  • Was thinking STTs
  • epic talking alot of shit again???, I don't know, I followed GTA advice and he is on ignore,lol

I am sure Hobbes will give me a reference GTA, I have done a couple of staking transactions with him, and I am sure he will say I am much better then epic in poker;)(at least god i hope so):p
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Was thinking STTs

O.K., will see what stats I can get:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    epic talking alot of shit again???, i don't know, i followed gta advice and he is on ignore,lol

i am sure hobbes will give me a reference gta, i have done a couple of staking transactions with him, and i am sure he will say i am much better then epic in life (at least god i hope so):p
    fyp..
  • I have that kid on ignore, no worries.
  • compuease wrote: »
    fyp..

right...

philli does ok at his parents...

i do ok in my bachelor pad and higher then i deserve paying job.....

going to remove myself from this thread as it is full of not me.
  • Philli at least has integrity......
  • compuease wrote: »
    Philli at least has integrity......

as do i brotha.....
  • I've staked him at least twice.
    No problems there

Didn't make me any $ though :(
    (but it was only a couple of times)
  • How many games a day are you playing? Single tabling or multi?
  • untitled-3.jpg

What do you feel you started doing differently at around game 75? (This is your last 300 games of 9man sngs).

Do you only play 9man NLH when you play sngs?

Edit -- I hope you don't mind me doing this publicly, I thought it would be interesting to do it this way if we start a staking arrangement. If it's a problem I apologize and will remove info.
    How many games a day are you playing? Single tabling or multi?

Very max I will play at once is 4 tables when I am serious with business, I have done 5, 6 and 9 tables at once but I feel you can't play at your full potential when you get that many(this is my imo).

My average may not be what your looking for, 10-20 games when I am feeling good, I took 2 weeks off pretty much end of December, beginning of January and now starting to get back into it. I really focus when playing so I am beat once I get past ten games:-[.

It is a mix of both, single and multi, more single on full tilt right now, but like the 18 man's. On stars I do mostly 18 and 27 man's and maybe the odd 45 man but I only play the 1.20's and 3.40's mostly as that's all I have enough for on there.
    Very max I will play at once is 4 tables when I am serious with business, I have done 5, 6 and 9 tables at once but I feel you can't play at your full potential when you get that many(this is my imo).

My average may not be what your looking for, 10-20 games when I am feeling good, I took 2 weeks off pretty much end of December, beginning of January and now starting to get back into it. I really focus when playing so I am beat once I get past ten games:-[.

It is a mix of both, single and multi, more single on full tilt right now, but like the 18 man's. On stars I do mostly 18 and 27 man's and maybe the odd 45 man but I only play the 1.20's and 3.40's mostly as that's all I have enough for on there.

I don't care much about volume or multi-tabling. I am just wondering your typical playing habits.

In the last month you played 120+ 9mans on Ftilt -- is that more than usual? Image is the past 1, 3 and 6 months of 9mans on Ftilt.

untitled-4.jpg

These are good stats.

What do you feel you started doing differently at around game 75? (This is your last 300 games of 9man sngs).

Do you only play 9man NLH when you play sngs?

Edit -- I hope you don't mind me doing this publicly, I thought it would be interesting to do it this way if we start a staking arrangement. If it's a problem I apologize and will remove info.

No it's fine doing public, I am coming right out and saying my overall stars stats are not that good.

What I did different was stop playing AJ, KJ etc out of position and in early position, I feel by doing this it has helped alot, unless I am short stack and really need a double up of course,also profiling opponents and paying attention to how many times they are stealing blinds, betting every flop, river etc and their sizes of bets.(of course actually having a hand freakin hold or win a race helps;))
  • In comparison, these are bad stats.

untitled-5.jpg
    I don't care much about volume or multi-tabling. I am just wondering your typical playing habits.

In the last month you played 120+ 9mans on Ftilt -- is that more than usual? Image is the past 1, 3 and 6 months of 9mans on Ftilt.

untitled-4.jpg

These are good stats.

thanks:), yes it is, I played more beginning of December (somewhere in there anyway), I was determined to fix my stats and grow the bankroll. Plus I was (still is I guess) running good so kept going while I had some luck.
  • Oh, I should add I have tried to get back some patience which has also helped, I only get upset if I have a few bad beats in a row, other then that I try to laugh it off and say at least I put the money in ahead(if that's what your looking for, I am your guy, unless I am short stack or something).
  • i have staked geoff in past and would not hestitate to do so again.
  • i have staked geoff in past and would not hestitate to do so again.

way to let the secret out Mike!!!

Everyone knows my real name now:p
  • just be thankful i dont post pics of you at my home game.
  • just be thankful i dont post pics of you at my home game.

lol, I know, need better ones, do another home game in spring will ya!:)
    Oh, I should add I have tried to get back some patience which has also helped, I only get upset if I have a few bad beats in a row, other then that I try to laugh it off and say at least I put the money in ahead(if that's what your looking for, I am your guy, unless I am short stack or something).

Glad to hear that. It is one thing I did notice at one point.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Glad to hear that. It is one thing I did notice at one point.

;)

mixing up my play, ya.......ya....... that's my story see........^-^
  • I got more individual games stats, I will post tomorrow, I should really go to sleep so I have some energy to play at least 3 games tomorrow:p
  • Sorry to give out your name, but i dont see the harm in it to be honest.
  • Sorry to give out your name, but i dont see the harm in it to be honest.

No worries, it was going to be known sooner or later anyway:)
  • So, looking at sharkscope I guess you are usually playing the $2 9 man sngs right now? Would you want to start at the $5s and go from there -- 50 buy-ins?
    So, looking at sharkscope I guess you are usually playing the $2 9 man sngs right now? Would you want to start at the $5s and go from there -- 50 buy-ins?

yes, that sounds good