Staking thread

Comments

• not playing tonight, I have bit of the sniffles and not feeling 100% :(,so I don't think I would play at full potential, Hope to keep going good tomorrow if I feel better.

Also check out my epic new sig:)
  • playin now, sorry gta and hobbes, i might have picked the wrong table, very DONKISH!!

gonna need the luck
  • chipleader but still way to go
  • 2nd place last game :)
  • WTF!!!!!!, cheater?

Full Tilt Poker $5 + $0.50 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t30/t60 Blinds - 7 players - View hand 504423
    The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

MP: t4595 M = 51.06
    Hero (CO): t780 M = 8.67
    BTN: t2140 M = 23.78
    SB: t2165 M = 24.06
    BB: t1085 M = 12.06
    UTG: t1690 M = 18.78
    UTG+1: t1045 M = 11.61

Pre Flop: (t90) Hero is CO with Tspade.gif Theart.gif
    3 folds, Hero raises to t180, 2 folds, BB calls t120

Flop: (t390) 7diamond.gif 4club.gif 6club.gif(2 players)
    BB bets t270, Hero raises to t600 all in, BB calls t330

Turn: (t1590) 9diamond.gif(2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t1590) 3spade.gif(2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t1590
    Hero shows Tspade.gif Theart.gif (a pair of Tens)
    BB shows 8diamond.gif 5diamond.gif (a straight, Nine high)
    BB wins t1590
  • just got a 3rd place, relieved to get it, but I had AQ VS A9 lucksack, he flopped 2 pair, had enough of lucksacks tonight so shutting er down for the night.

overall 6/9:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    overall 6/9:)

where do I ship the $20 hobbes? btw, why do you only play one SnG at a time?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    where do I ship the $20 hobbes? btw, why do you only play one SnG at a time?

lol, your shaking in your boots I know, starting off slow, but if it is a run good night or somethin I was going to bump it up to 2 tables. :)
    lol, your shaking in your boots I know, starting off slow, but if it is a run good night or somethin I was going to bump it up to 2 tables. :)

personally, I don't know how these guys play 16 tables at once; especially when you get good cards on a few tables at the same time. 3-4 is my limit but I prefer 2 as my monitor is pretty small.
  • I stack 8-10 now. Depending on your game (mine is 45 man turbos) it's not bad.

Most do as I do.

Stack tables
    AutoHot key scripts to register for games / manage tables / perform actions
    xbox 360 controller
    PT or HEM with a HUD
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    personally, I don't know how these guys play 16 tables at once; especially when you get good cards on a few tables at the same time. 3-4 is my limit but I prefer 2 as my monitor is pretty small.

Yes I am the same, I did do 16 double or nothings at once, but I was clearing a bonus:)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I stack 8-10 now. Depending on your game (mine is 45 man turbos) it's not bad.

Most do as I do.

Stack tables
    AutoHot key scripts to register for games / manage tables / perform actions
    xbox 360 controller
    PT or HEM with a HUD

have to admit as an online newbie, I have no idea what you are talking about? I would love to sit down with someone sometime to see how they manage all these tables at once. I must have things set-up completely wrong as I will be playing one hand and typing in a bet and half way through I get another screen popping up so I have to make a decision at this table and then go back and finish off what I was typing at the first. A lot of times I get timed out at tables because I don't get notified that I have to fold/call, etc.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    xbox 360 controller

Seriously?
  • Yeah, when I saw Xbox controller I was shocked as well.

I have never, ever tried multi-tabling. I've seen guys do it, but it seems too much like a video game for me to have interest. So, when you're multi-tabling, do you decrease the stakes you're playing for to compensate for the number of tables you're playing on? I mean, I understand each game is a separate and discrete event, but when you combine the buyins doesn't that add up pretty quick.

Please understand this is coming from a low stakes (not micro) donk, so take it easy on me.
  • heres my set up on any given night.

YouTube - my online poker setup
  • The Xbox 360 is to control the pron part...
  • Yeah, when I saw Xbox controller I was shocked as well.

I have never, ever tried multi-tabling. I've seen guys do it, but it seems too much like a video game for me to have interest. So, when you're multi-tabling, do you decrease the stakes you're playing for to compensate for the number of tables you're playing on? I mean, I understand each game is a separate and discrete event, but when you combine the buyins doesn't that add up pretty quick.

Please understand this is coming from a low stakes (not micro) donk, so take it easy on me.

I don't think there would be any need to decrease the stakes, probably just play a bit tighter as you can only play (actively) so many tables at once.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Seriously?

Yup.
    I have an ahk script called Poker Shortcuts that works with FTP and PS. It allows the xbox controller buttons
  • was having internet connection problems so I did not want to take a chance tonight, hope to rest up as I want to play quite a few this weekend if all goes well:)
  • Please tell these russian and German regs or bots or whatever they are to go away so I can play;), hard to find a game this time of day:(
    Please tell these russian and German regs or bots or whatever they are to go away so I can play;), hard to find a game this time of day:(
    Just trying to understand, so you don't like calling stations, bad players, etc? You would rather play with good players? I can never understand this.. :)
    Let me know where all the worst players are plz...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Just trying to understand, so you don't like calling stations, bad players, etc? You would rather play with good players? I can never understand this.. :)
    Let me know where all the worst players are plz...

ummmmmm that's whaT i AM TALKING ABOUT, yes russians and Germans are the worst players but there are alot of regulars playing, hence more likely good players
  • gta and hobbes gonna hate me as i sit here on the bubble........:(

I fucked up a earlier hand which would have eliminated one of the other 2 and we would have made the money, I am sooo mad at myself, nothing going right for me today, sigh
  • sorry guys, I bubbled, another donkstick was hitting everything, I am a lil down in spirit right now :(

Full Tilt Poker $5 + $0.50 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t80/t160 Blinds - 4 players
    The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: t7685 M = 32.02
    CO: t2955 M = 12.31
    BTN: t1890 M = 7.88
    Hero (SB): t970 M = 4.04

Pre Flop: (t240) Hero is SB with Aheart.gif Adiamond.gif
    2 folds, Hero raises to t970 all in, BB calls t810

Flop: (t1940) 7spade.gif 5spade.gif 6club.gif

Turn: (t1940) Tclub.gif

River: (t1940) 8club.gif

Final Pot: t1940
    BB shows 6spade.gif Tspade.gif (two pair, Tens and Sixes)
    Hero shows Aheart.gif Adiamond.gif (a pair of Aces)
    BB wins t1940
  • I have added my own staking thread for $200 max NLH. Not to clog up this thread anymore. See if I get any bites:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f14/another-staking-opportunity-21628/
  • only played 1 hand last game, get jacks vs KJ off he hits a K on the turn, looks like I won't get much volume in today as nothing is going right for me this weekend, this sucks...............:(
    only played 1 hand last game, get jacks vs KJ off he hits a K on the turn, looks like I won't get much volume in today as nothing is going right for me this weekend, this sucks...............:(

aipf? if so, bad luck, move on to the next. you're playing well philli. suckouts happen. great thing about suckouts: suckers hit them and think they made the right play. note it down, take 20x as much from him in the long run.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    aipf? if so, bad luck, move on to the next. you're playing well philli. suckouts happen. great thing about suckouts: suckers hit them and think they made the right play. note it down, take 20x as much from him in the long run.

obvi hes aipf cyrberbierus.

good call stepping away philli... id still like to see you bump up in SnG stakes though.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    obvi hes aipf cyrberbierus.

good call stepping away philli... id still like to see you bump up in SnG stakes though.

Yes, of course it was obvious, because he said he was aipf... wait a sec, no he didn't. He could have gotten to the flop, the villain could have shoved on a dry board hoping to take it down and philli made a soul read and called, getting sucked out on the turn. Fed, just be quiet. Your complete lack of tact is only rivaled by your total lack of talent.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Yes, of course it was obvious, because he said he was aipf... wait a sec, no he didn't. He could have gotten to the flop, the villain could have shoved on a dry board hoping to take it down and philli made a soul read and called, getting sucked out on the turn. Fed, just be quiet. Your complete lack of tact is only rivaled by your total lack of talent.

LOLOL

Would you love a wrestling match with epic?:D

yes it went all in on the flop

Having some good luck this afternoon(non poker wise) so hope that transfers to thee pokee tables