Staking thread

Comments

• HAHA even little king on here could not help me tonight, another 2 outer hit on me:(
  • philliivey wrote: »
    HAHA even little king on here could not help me tonight, another 2 outer hit on me:(
    Let me know when your playing a game, ill come cheer you on again maybe my luck will rub on you a little :P
  • on a mega donk table, alrighty down a lil bit cause of ace rag donk, sigh

I pick the greatest tables,lolololol

Hope to rebound, need hands to hold up ffs

took some days off, went over some videos etc etc but.........
  • can';t beat rigged, all the profit is gone gta, don't know what to do, i alwayws get picked by rng, bubble with another 1 coming
  • see, you can't beat these idiots, I am trying to fold as much as I can cause Hobbes is wrong about bubble play, which again has been proven tonight, sorry Hobbes.

Like all bubbles tonight, just don`t know........

Full Tilt Poker Game #18690061635: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (141810098), Table 1 - 150/300 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:48:14 ET - 2010/02/22
    Seat 3: AqueousMind1620 (4,405)
    Seat 5: coles93 (4,485)
    Seat 6: gworth (1,900)
    Seat 9: theads13 (2,710)
    theads13 posts the small blind of 150
    AqueousMind1620 posts the big blind of 300
    The button is in seat #6
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to gworth [Jc Jh]
    coles93: im not bluffin
    coles93 raises to 750
    gworth raises to 1,900, and is all in
    theads13 folds
    AqueousMind1620 folds
    coles93 calls 1,150
    gworth shows [Jc Jh]
    coles93 shows [Kh 5c]
    *** FLOP *** [Th 4h Qd]
    *** TURN *** [Th 4h Qd] [9s]
    *** RIVER *** [Th 4h Qd 9s] [Jd]
    gworth shows three of a kind, Jacks
    coles93 shows a straight, King high
    coles93 wins the pot (4,250) with a straight, King high
    gworth: can't beat cheaters
    gworth stands up
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 4,250 | Rake 0
    Board: [Th 4h Qd 9s Jd]
    Seat 3: AqueousMind1620 (big blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 5: coles93 showed [Kh 5c] and won (4,250) with a straight, King high
    Seat 6: gworth (button) showed [Jc Jh] and lost with three of a kind, Jacks
    Seat 9: theads13 (small blind) folded before the Flop
  • just got a 2nd place GTA, thank freakin god, could not win a race for 1st as usual, I don't think I have won a 55/45 yet :(

Will look around more tonight after dinner and hope more cashes and actually win a race or 2.
  • Philli take a break from this for a bit and play the forum game tonight.

That slave driver GTA will probably give you some time off for that wouldn't he?
  • lol bill

another cash, 2 in a row, hell must have frozen over:D
  • never mind, all gone again and lost even more, bullshit is back, not 1 hand held, not 1 flop hit, not 1 race won, I don't know why I keep being picked.

Beginning of the end it looks like.........
  • yet another bubble, don't know what else to do, mind you I went against my rule of on same table as a german and multi tabler, at least that confirms that. :/

Can't believe I am saying this but I am doing better on stars,lol

3/3 in the 3k mtt this week, a couple of 1sts on sit n go's.

Went over some more stuff yesterday and hooked up the vcr(after some cursing) and watched the ole pnl episodes,lololol, so got some confidence back but this latest bubble blow is a kick in the gut :(
  • I think you need a new challenge!>:D
  • make that back to back bubbles, what a joke this is
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    I think you need a new challenge!>:D

lol
  • So yesterday that was my bad, I sat down at a table half full of good players, problem is you don't know that before you register unless like I said they are multi tabling reg's.

I feel sick I have lost some of GTA'S money and this has been the worst run ever and most money lost since I have started playing poker. I have tried taking a day off here or 2, went over some stuff, I got a chart from another forum I am on to help on how to play certain players as I was feeling lost on that, it has helped a little bit and like I said has brought back confidence but just falling short over and over by 1 card every bubble( we would have made it if a race went different each time) is like being stabbed in the heart and really we should be over 100 bucks in profit.

Do you want me to go back down to 2 dollar sit n go's GTA and if it looks like a good run jump to a 5 dollar game again or how low do you want to go for the bankroll? as I really do not want to lose all of it on you.

I am very happy I made some money for Hobbes and was able for you not to have JAH chirp at you about the side bet :p
  • Post some hands, not bad beat hands, but hands where that make you tank. Your bubbling a lot, there might be some missed opportunites to begin the bubble period in 1st or 2nd rather than 3rd or 4th.
    I think you need a new challenge!>:D

0.10/0.20 rush poker!
  • actyper wrote: »
    Post some hands, not bad beat hands, but hands where that make you tank. Your bubbling a lot, there might be some missed opportunites to begin the bubble period in 1st or 2nd rather than 3rd or 4th.

I wish, there are none cause I am too card dead, welcome to my life, it is just a curse on me and just get being picked by rng, nothing really I can do.

4 in a row btw. :(
  • Philli, when're we going to see a video of yours? maybe start after the first 30 hands or whatever in a sng?
  • Gutsy wrote: »
    Philli, when're we going to see a video of yours? maybe start after the first 30 hands or whatever in a sng?
    might try again tonight actually :), tried to do a swf file but it just disappeared, so that did not work.
    might try again tonight actually :), tried to do a swf file but it just disappeared, so that did not work.

Awesome. IDK what swf file means, but why not just do it straight up like that tutorial says? 100 megs for 60 minutes imo is very good and not too bad to upload/download.
  • Gutsy wrote: »
    Awesome. IDK what swf file means, but why not just do it straight up like that tutorial says? 100 megs for 60 minutes imo is very good and not too bad to upload/download.

lol I have no idea what that tutorial was talking about, too much computer lingo for me:p

just played a game on stars, but nothing to record, only another 5 vpip game, but cashed still.
  • I saw that Philly....back to back...ugh.
    I saw that Philly....back to back...ugh.

dominating both times, god bless my life, good thing I have skill for no reason............:(
    lol I have no idea what that tutorial was talking about, too much computer lingo for me:p

Did you watch the video? Just follow along and set it up step by step.

EDIT: Sucks to see that you're still running bad. Hopefully it turns around for you soon.
  • derrickone wrote: »
    Did you watch the video? Just follow along and set it up step by step.

EDIT: Sucks to see that you're still running bad. Hopefully it turns around for you soon.

thanks, I just recorded a tournament I was in, see new pnl thread
  • ugh another bad table i am on, already down to 5 handed mind you but dont know.......
  • omfg a cash!!!!!! made it GTA, HOPE MORE TO COME ONE TIME!
  • nevermind, looks like 1 time won't even work, same shit different day it looks like

rigged wins again, you just can't beat it, I don't know why I keep being picked, nothing I can do man
  • got a 2nd GTA, tried my best to get a 1st, but against a total luckbox who just hit everything, terrible terrible player just getting lucky as always, it is really sad.

Really wanted the 1st to go back in the right direction, sigh :/
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    can you post the results so far to confirm the 20 cashes; thanks

$20US shipped to Hobbes; ready for the next side bet.