Question Week: DrTyore

Comments

• And that is why we leave it alone, dear. It's yours . . . if everybody used it, it would not be as much fun . . .
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I can't believe that gif isn't getting more love..it is my single, all-time, favourite.

I laugh for at least 30 seconds every time I watch it..the eyebrows!!

I have to finish cleaning the water off of my computer screen thanks to that gif. Way to go.
    I can't believe that gif isn't getting more love..it is my single, all-time, favourite.

I laugh for at least 30 seconds every time I watch it..the eyebrows!!

Oh, it's gettin' love honey. Count on that. The eyebrows are what makes it for sure.
  • Back to more important things than Kristy's gifs and lolcats: Mark :)

Favourite TV show from: 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's

Who wins in a fight: Angel vs Chuck Norris vs Rush Limbaugh vs Eliza Dushku.

How on earth did my left arm get covered in bruises?

Why won't my cats stop running around knocking shit off of shelves and in general being crazy?

Do you own a bro/manzier? If so, what cup size are you?

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Back to more important things than Kristy's gifs and lolcats: Mark :)

Favourite TV show from: 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's

Who wins in a fight: Angel vs Chuck Norris vs Rush Limbaugh vs Eliza Dushku.

How on earth did my left arm get covered in bruises?

Why won't my cats stop running around knocking shit off of shelves and in general being crazy?

Do you own a bro/manzier? If so, what cup size are you?

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Okay - caveat, I don't watch much television but...

1970's: The incrdible Hulk
    1980's: Thundercats probably
    1990's: Married with Children
    2000's: The Big Bang Theory

2. Chuck Norris wins every fight - even the ones he isn't involved in. UFC scorecards actually read xxxxx vs yyyyy - Winner: Chuck Norris, 1st runner up: xxxxx

3. You're probably abusing yourself in your sleep over your deep-seeded shame due to your chronic masturbation. Your use of your left hand "just so it feels a little different" has made your right hand jealous.

4. Cats: Cats function on a higher plane than us... if they're being crazy in your house.. it's likely sinking, and you should abandon ship (or whatever "act of god" is imminent.)

5. No... though I bet I know a few with nicer b00bz than some of my ex's.

6. Unemployment line - Dr. Horrible has monopolized the criminal mastermind racket... either that or sucking off Lex Luthor for plane fare.

Mark
  • You find a genie in a magic lamp (no, not a euphamism!!) and he says that he will grant you three wishes, but they have to benefit all of mankind. What do you wish for?

How many times have you watched Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp?

When are we going to another wrestling show? That was some fun ass good times!

Why am I not invited to drunken video gaming? It sounds like it's worth the drive!

Can you make me a fake passport with Philli's name on it? I'd like to take a trip to the US and get into some felony type trouble but need an alias.
    You find a genie in a magic lamp (no, not a euphamism!!) and he says that he will grant you three wishes, but they have to benefit all of mankind. What do you wish for?

How many times have you watched Ducktales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp?

When are we going to another wrestling show? That was some fun ass good times!

Why am I not invited to drunken video gaming? It sounds like it's worth the drive!

Can you make me a fake passport with Philli's name on it? I'd like to take a trip to the US and get into some felony type trouble but need an alias.

Three Benefit of mankind wishes...

I wish everything we ate / dranks / otherwised consumed was good for us.

I would likely remove religion.

I would wish for the cure for every painful, ostracizing, and fatal disease.

2. At least twice, but not in years.

3. Not sure - when do you debut? When's ROH return?

4. They're fairly spontaneous (i.e. - oh shit, I'm broke, well, gaming it is).

5. I refer you to Kristy for mad photoshopping skillz

Mark
  • My debut (definitely not for ROH lol) will, in theory, be this summer. I will definitely let you know where and when.

I have wheels. Spontaneous gaming night can be particimapated in :)

Not sure if anyone asked this yet, do you have any pets (aside from Mario)? If so, what type, how many, etc?

You get to meet Osama Bin Laden. What do you say to him? You only get one sentance.

Best hockey player ever? Favourite hockey player ever?

If you could kick Mark McGwire in the nuts for how he lied to everyone about steroids, would he get up from it? Would you be able to find said nuts due to their shriveled nature from the aforementioned steroid use?
    My debut (definitely not for ROH lol) will, in theory, be this summer. I will definitely let you know where and when.

I have wheels. Spontaneous gaming night can be particimapated in :)

Not sure if anyone asked this yet, do you have any pets (aside from Mario)? If so, what type, how many, etc?

You get to meet Osama Bin Laden. What do you say to him? You only get one sentance.

Best hockey player ever? Favourite hockey player ever?

If you could kick Mark McGwire in the nuts for how he lied to everyone about steroids, would he get up from it? Would you be able to find said nuts due to their shriveled nature from the aforementioned steroid use?

No pets - though I have had cats, dogs, hamsters, and fish.

Bin Laden - You're an idiot.

Hockey - Gretzky, but I'm biased. Favorite? Probably Ovechkin, he's amazing to watch.

McGwire - I have problem with the fact that he used steroids... they all are anyways. I wouldn't bother kicking him.

Mark
  • Why do you look so happy to be getting whatever the hell is in that gumball machine in your pic?

Are you really hoping someone else starts throwing questions at you because I'm running out of material?

How much money would it take for you to be willing to kill someone you don't know?

If Prince, Celine Dion, Cher and yourself were all in a boat in the middle of the ocean, how long would it take before you did the right thing for society and sank the ship, eventually using their dead bodies to sustain yourself/float to safety?
    Why do you look so happy to be getting whatever the hell is in that gumball machine in your pic?

Are you really hoping someone else starts throwing questions at you because I'm running out of material?

How much money would it take for you to be willing to kill someone you don't know?

If Prince, Celine Dion, Cher and yourself were all in a boat in the middle of the ocean, how long would it take before you did the right thing for society and sank the ship, eventually using their dead bodies to sustain yourself/float to safety?

That pic is from Zithal, Kristy and I's "Hookers and Blow" weekend... I had just survived "danger breakfast" at a scuzzy-ass place. I think i was giddy just to be alive! Those are "danger candy".. I swear, they came out in one congealed clump.

2. Absolutely :)

3. I'd never kill someone - guess I've read too many comic books

4. Okay... maybe I was wrong about #3... probably just after one of them started to "Diva out"

Mark
  • Since you muffed the Canadiens question, (I would have accepted Manchester United but the Yankees?? come on) I've decided to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Rush, Canada's greatest rock band or world's greatest rock band?

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in any other situation?

What is another word for "thesaurus"?
  • Since you muffed the Canadiens question, (I would have accepted Manchester United but the Yankees?? come on) I've decided to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Rush, Canada's greatest rock band or world's greatest rock band?

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in any other situation?

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

Rush: Neither.. isn't Nickelback Canadian?

Driving - Everyone's an idiot unless they're driving a hybrid / smart car ;) The hummer guys are the morons

Ass-slapping - I'm a fan of ass slapping repeatedly almost anywhere... who cares what others say!!

Thesaurus: AKA "blunt object" that I use to beat smartasses with.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Rush: Neither.. isn't Nickelback Canadian?

Wow, how did you know the exact answer that could make me hate you?

It's rhetorical but you can answer it anyway. ;)
  • Wow, how did you know the exact answer that could make me hate you?

It's rhetorical but you can answer it anyway. ;)

Simple:

Science has shown that any praise of Nickelback will immediately result in intense hatred from 90% of the population.

Mark
  • What's it like to be a member here forever and not have been banned? Are you proud or disappointed?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    What's it like to be a member here forever and not have been banned? Are you proud or disappointed?

Banning is clearly a joke around here... so this question's become moot. If I had been banned, all I'd have to do is come back as DrTy0re and start a poll that results in only 2/3rds of everyone voting to keep me banned. It's apparently a unanimous decision only now.

Mark
    start a poll that results in only 2/3rds of everyone voting to keep me banned. It's apparently a unanimous decision only now.

Death sentences should be unanimous.
  • Word on the street is you like video games, why haven't I gotten to play any video games with you yet?
  • Walleye wrote: »
    Word on the street is you like video games, why haven't I gotten to play any video games with you yet?

Because you came over once, on my birthday, and I was so shmammered that I didn't remember anything until June 4th!! (B-day's the 1st)

Mark
    Death sentences should be unanimous.

Darling, I love you....

But your girl-boner for this guy doesn't cut it for me. He's a douche. Lose him.

Mark
    Darling, I love you....

But your girl-boner for this guy doesn't cut it for me. He's a douche. Lose him.

Mark

Bad_Post.jpg
  • Do you want your Wolverine book back at any point?
  • moose wrote: »
    Do you want your Wolverine book back at any point?

FUCK!

Yes! Especially since you didn't even like it!

Mark
  • How long do you think it will be before the Jews/Arabs/Christians/Muslims/Straights/Gays stop getting along and Haiti becomes an afterthought again?

Sorry, but this is depressing me somewhat . . .
    Darling, I love you....

But internet: srs biz for this guy doesn't cut it for me. He's a fantastic poster that generates lots of intrigue and interest. I want to blow him.

Mark

oh hai, I fyp
  • Milo wrote: »
    How long do you think it will be before the Jews/Arabs/Christians/Muslims/Straights/Gays stop getting along and Haiti becomes an afterthought again?

Sorry, but this is depressing me somewhat . . .

Next week it'll be out of the news

Two weeks things will start to normalize (at least down to just the inconveniences of the event)

They'll be back to stupidity within a month.

Mark
  • Have your feelings been crushed by the fact that it's almost been a full 48hrs. since anyone has asked you any further questions?
  • Have you ever been arrested and charged with a crime

do you have any favourite quotes?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Have you ever been arrested and charged with a crime

do you have any favourite quotes?

And further to this...have you ever been 'detained' by police, but not actually arrested?

Have you ever worn handcuffs for reasons that were not legal?