Question Week: DrTyore

Comments

• Are you willing to admit that, the next time you see one of these machines, you are going to try the same thing?

I know I will . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Are you willing to admit that, the next time you see one of these machines, you are going to try the same thing?

I know I will . . .

Nah...

I neglected to mention how much of a douchebag the guy looked...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    *Note - this is just my shot at all american idol fans, and not directly aimed at JohnnieH
    DrTyore wrote: »
    I do movies, and like music, I play guitar sporadically (not nearly as well as johnnieH). Bob Dylan is the greatest songwriter in history.

You're really trying to suck up to me this week! Thanks for the compliment brother!
  • Interspersed with the nonsense questions, I have been asking you some that come direct from eHarmony. Thought you might like to see who they matched you up with. Apparently Joan is in Cambridge.

UglyGirl.jpg
    Interspersed with the nonsense questions, I have been asking you some that come direct from eHarmony. Thought you might like to see who they matched you up with. Apparently Joan is in Cambridge.

UglyGirl.jpg

do%20want%20house.jpg
  • you are so much win kristy.

/thread hijack.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    you are so much win kristy.

/thread hijack.

xoxoxo:h:
  • While it's fun to see those notes re: deleted posts, it's also time to get this beast back on it's wheels.

Mark, I would like to know the following:

100m dash, you vs. Mario: Who wins, and by how much?

Same race, a plate of Chicken wings at the finish line: results?

How many 5 yr. olds can you take on at once, and live to tell about it?

And finally, if you could find out the date of your last day on earth, would you want to know? Why/why not?

Same idea but Vegas Fatburger, you vs Mario to the finish, who wins?... Think I have a pic somewhere but can't find it at the moment...
    Interspersed with the nonsense questions, I have been asking you some that come direct from eHarmony. Thought you might like to see who they matched you up with. Apparently Joan is in Cambridge.

UglyGirl.jpg

..... MOM?!?

Mark
    While it's fun to see those notes re: deleted posts, it's also time to get this beast back on it's wheels.

Mark, I would like to know the following:

How many 5 yr. olds can you take on at once, and live to tell about it?

And finally, if you could find out the date of your last day on earth, would you want to know? Why/why not?

I would kill Mario in a race, 100m, I win by 3 seconds clean.

Chicken wings, I win by 2.5 seconds, but he finishes more wings than me - 2:1 ratio.

At once? Hrm... I did totally beat the hell out of Eric's kid with ease.... I'll say (with my best Paul Newman charm) ....

"<smirk> Fifty.... I can take fifty kids"

God I love that movie.

I have no interest in when my last day on earth will be - spoils the surprise! :) I'm willing to bet I outlive most of my friends though! :)

Mark
  • compuease wrote: »
    Same idea but Vegas Fatburger, you vs Mario to the finish, who wins?... Think I have a pic somewhere but can't find it at the moment...

I still win the race, but Mario eats the burger 4x faster than I do.

And, for reference... that's 3 pattys, weighing in at 1/2 pound each, with cheese AND bacon, a side of fries, and a milkshake.

"Fuck you starving kids in Africa"

n684420323_4735226_9479.jpg
    photo.php?pid=4735204&id=684420323&op=5&view=global&subj=532520541
  • ~Who is your favourite looney tunes character and why?
    ~What size are your feet?
    ~Have you ever or would you ever jump out of a perfectly good aircraft?
    ~You are about to be executed and are to choose your last meal, what would it be?
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    ~Who is your favourite looney tunes character and why?
    ~What size are your feet?
    ~Have you ever or would you ever jump out of a perfectly good aircraft?
    ~You are about to be executed and are to choose your last meal, what would it be?

Looney Tunes - Marvin the Marian...

Size 10

I have indeed - great story, I drove up, and they were trying to break the world record for topless skydiving.. there were topless women literally falling out of the sky.

My last meal? My mom's mac and cheese, and then probably a Big Bacon Classic from Wendy's... I'm pretty easy. Oh! And french fries "extra crispy" from The Black Badger near my work... MMmm... and a milkshake.

Mark
    1. Both sometimes. She's a great person, and I love her to death, but we both drive one another batty at times.

Welcome
    1. IRL - In all honesty, you're the most platonic relationship I've had with a woman. I love you to death, but you can be frustrating and stubborn. I giggle at all the guys that get all fuckin worked up when they see a poker playing female that's hot and strong-willed.

to my world
    epic_donk wrote: »

4) Have u ever had, or know of someone that has had sexual relations with kristy, and if yes, please discuss....:D (she talks about sexing me alot, but I want first hand opinion if its worth my time imo)
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    This is obviously true, but shhhhhh the walls have boyfriend shaped ears. :D

oh hi
    Milo wrote: »
    I've always pictured sex with Kristy as being akin to mating with some sort of cross between a Preying Mantis, Black Widow spider, and the Queen from the alien movies. It could possibly be the most awesome sexual experience a man could ever have but, when it's over, she's still going to decapitate you and use your carcass to nourish her offspring.

\

this is pretty accuracate

2. Just one - no hands required, she tricks men into doing menial work

also true
  • When you sleep with my girlfriend, what side of the bed do you get?
  • Notice how Mark almost dies...

n684420323_4735230_538.jpg

and how Mario destroys his burger:

n684420323_4735229_275.jpg
  • Walleye wrote: »
    When you sleep with my girlfriend, what side of the bed do you get?

The foot of it.

Mark
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Notice how Mark almost dies...

n684420323_4735230_538.jpg

and how Mario destroys his burger:

n684420323_4735229_275.jpg

The most disgusting part was that Mario didn't have to compress the burger / take multiple bites for top and bottom. This fucking thing was HUGE! But the man eats like a fucking duck I swear, just opens up and lets the food slide down.

I've spent years "sharing" food with him, and because of it, I'm a VERY fast eater. You do that, or you don't get your share! I think we've both agreed now to just get 2 of whatever we're going in on....

Mark
  • Follow up question:

You an Mario on a deserted island. Which one of you gets picked up by the rescue ship a year or two down the line?

And don't give me any of this smarmy working together crap . . . somebody's getting bashed with a rock, and I wanna know who it is . . . . LOL
    Follow up question:

You an Mario on a deserted island. Which one of you gets picked up by the rescue ship a year or two down the line?

And don't give me any of this smarmy working together crap . . . somebody's getting bashed with a rock, and I wanna know who it is . . . . LOL

Mario wins.... he's surprisingly strong, and would likely be rationalizing that if he waits, he'll lose all the good meat as I start to become malnourished. And that would be day three... tops

Mark
    I still win the race, but Mario eats the burger 4x faster than I do.

And, for reference... that's 3 pattys, weighing in at 1/2 pound each, with cheese AND bacon, a side of fries, and a milkshake.

"Fuck you starving kids in Africa"

n684420323_4735226_9479.jpg
    photo.php?pid=4735204&id=684420323&op=5&view=global&subj=532520541

New Avatar????????????????

Never really saw you as a Gum Drop Person

So how long to finish it?

Milton Slim