Dead Pool 1 Team lists

Comments

• Cerberus wrote: »
    Don't forget the elderly/sick + failed A/C units = $$$

....... sh*t... perhaps I should get a backup A/C?
  • You've been around since the last ice age. I'm sure this summer won't thaw you out either :)

*ducks the ban hammer*
  • Who woud have thought Todd Bridges would outlive Gary Coleman?
  • So assuming the shutout continues throughout the year, and it looks like it will, are you guys going to continue into 2011 in sudden "death" mode?
  • uggh.....Gary Coleman was on my initial list...but didn't make the cut..shows how much I know.

I would think we redo new lists and start from scratch..but I think I would have many of the same choices.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    uggh.....Gary Coleman was on my initial list...but didn't make the cut..shows how much I know.

Now that's a bad beat!!!
  • I would humbly suggest that, if no one from any team expires, all players send the dutiful Moderator of this farce $10.00 . . .
  • And Dennis Hopper just keeps the misery going . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    And Dennis Hopper just keeps the misery going . . .

This is such BS. He was on my original as well, but couldn't bring myself to profit from his demise. Not with a name like "Dennis".
  • Rue anyone?
  • DennisG is our first winner as Rue McClanahan has assumed room temperature.

Please forward the agreed winnings to DennisG
    DennisG is our first winner as Rue McClanahan has assumed room temperature.

Please forward the agreed winnings to DennisG

Who the FUCK is Rue McClanahan??

And how much do I owe again? Been so friggin long since we started this, I have no idea what the original bet was anymore
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Who the FUCK is Rue McClanahan??

And how much do I owe again? Been so friggin long since we started this, I have no idea what the original bet was anymore

Golden Girls actress. You owe $10.00 . . .
    Golden Girls actress. You owe $10.00 . . .

I love this game.

ftp user is bcboy72 bitches!!!! Jokerstars is DennisBC if you need to send there.
    I love this game.

ftp user is bcboy72 bitches!!!! Jokerstars is DennisBC if you need to send there.

Payment made through your FT account... you scum sucking lucky bastard!
    I love this game.

Congrats Dennis. I need to reload P*s, and then I'll ship you the cash. (Don't worry, I'm not Fed)

Who had the +/- on the first death to be IN JUNE! Holy cow!
  • Will send shortly. Just got in the door.

Nice to see the candidates start dropping.
  • I expect a veritable flood between now and the August long weekend (say, 4 more . . .).
    I expect a veritable flood between now and the August long weekend (say, 4 more . . .).

I'll take $20 on the under.
  • Sent on P*. In US funds nonetheless! You get a bonus based on the CDN dollar taking a trashing over the last day or two.
  • $10 shipped on P*

Milo, seriously, I'll take $20 on the under!
    Payment made through your FT account... you scum sucking lucky bastard!
    Sent on P*. In US funds nonetheless! You get a bonus based on the CDN dollar taking a trashing over the last day or two.
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    $10 shipped on P*

Thanks Gents!! Hmm..now how to blow all your hard earned loot?
    Thanks Gents!! Hmm..now how to blow all your hard earned loot?

Oh, now don't play coy like you're not going to blow it all away on some fool card game or something like that. You should invest it! Pork bellies or something of the sort.

Where's mole these days?
  • "Plastics", Dennis . . . plastics.
  • BP is a good buy these days.
  • Here's an idea

CHOKE ON IT!!...I'm adding you to my deadpool list.
    Here's an idea

Someone's a little surly this morning. Probably got a bit of the hungers or something. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    BP is a good buy these days.

That is funny, I was going to say something to that effect.
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Here's an idea

As long as it is your list, I am doing alright ;)

Oh yeah..so far I have made 11 bucks on P*s. I think that is probably my first ever cash on that site!!

-edit...that 22 bucks in there is now up to 50!! Look out Jokerstars! haven't played 5 and 10 dollar sng's in eons..kinda fun really.