Dead Pool 1 Team lists

15678911»

Comments

• HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    great Guy, great Cast and a great show. Not too many left

Abe Vigoda is still alive
  • Abe Vigoda, Hal Linden, and the guy who played Wojo. I think Ron Glass died a few years back, as did the guy who played the ass-kissing uniform.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Abe Vigoda, Hal Linden, and the guy who played Wojo. I think Ron Glass died a few years back, as did the guy who played the ass-kissing uniform.

The other guy who had the handcuffs clip, Not to bright is still kicking too.
  • That was the Wojohowiecz character . . .
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Abe Vigoda is still alive

Fucking tell me about it!
  • BTW, Jack Soo (Yemana) died when I was just a boy.
  • BTW, Jack Soo (Yemana) died when I was just a boy.

Yep, I seem to remember they did sort of a memorial episode where they were out of character and talked about his funnier moments on the show.
  • Yep, I seem to remember they did sort of a memorial episode where they were out of character and talked about his funnier moments on the show.

I remember that, too, because they talked about how he spent time in an internment camp during WW2.
  • Two more sleeps!
  • Or one really long one for a late win . . .
    Or one really long one for a late win . . .

fingers-crossed_sxc-776014.jpg
  • Bobby 'Boney M' Farrell?

Guess those Dam Russians got him.

• Saw this one, seems to be a late flurry of deaths, none of whom are on any rosters, though . . .
    Saw this one, seems to be a late flurry of deaths, none of whom are on any rosters, though . . .

Ironically, he died in Russia.
  • Just a suggestion, but everybody should go through their lists just to confirm that someone didn't slip past us all without notice. Moreso for some of the obscure picks.
  • Just a suggestion, but everybody should go through their lists just to confirm that someone didn't slip past us all without notice. Moreso for some of the obscure picks.

I've been doing that for the last 12 months! No dice :(
  • Good point. I was just going to go through mine..again..but why waste the time..
  • Good point. I was just going to go through mine..again..but why waste the time..

Nothing wrong with checking Milosz homework!
  • R.I.P Deadpool 1
  • *sniff* He was too young . . . and too annoying . . . where's the shovel?
    *sniff* He was too young . . . and too annoying . . . where's the shovel?

This one disgraced us so badly... I say we give it a .22 to the back of the head and throw it in a ditch. Good riddance.
  • DP 1 is DEAD . . . Long live DP 2 !!! well, the contest, not the players.