Dead Pool 1 Team lists

Comments

• Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalized with broken hip - CTV News

Hellmuth's Mole might be interested in this.. You never know, at 93 a little loose blood clot action around the break in the hip could be the ticket.

Hopefully she'll pull through.
  • She's a tough old broad...I am pulling for her. Can we set up a prayer thread?
  • Now, now, dahlinks, don't make me slap you . . .

Has anyvun seen Mr. Whipple?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Hellmuth's Mole's team

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Soon.
  • over/under says end of the week.
    over/under says end of the week.

$5 on the under?
    (end of week = Saturday 11:59Pm EDT)
  • You're too eager . . . besides, as moderator, it behooves me to avoid the appearance of a rooting interest.

However, I would take the over on a line of Thursday 11:59:59 p.m. (EDT) for $5.00, if you feel the need to donate.

stars is fine, when I win . . .
    You're too eager . . . besides, as moderator, it behooves me to avoid the appearance of a rooting interest.

However, I would take the over on a line of Thursday 11:59:59 p.m. (EDT) for $5.00, if you feel the need to donate.

Done
  • Two down, two to go . . . hang in there my sweet Romanian princess. :D
  • If there is room next year, I want in on this little game.... seems like so much fun!
  • Already working on some actual rules for next year . . . I will post when appropriate, assuming there is interest.
    Already working on some actual rules for next year . . . I will post when appropriate, assuming there is interest.

Oh, I don't think there'll be a problem with interest Milo. You should jump in the pool Reibs! In a morbid way it is pretty fun. You feel like a kid on xmas morning when you see someone's kicked the bucket and you run off to grab your draft sheet!

Can't wait to see suggested rules Milo.
    Already working on some actual rules for next year . . . I will post when appropriate, assuming there is interest.

We need rules?
  • Yes . . . otherwise, what have you got?

ANARCHY !!! Anarchy, I tell you . . .
    Yes . . . otherwise, what have you got?

ANARCHY !!! Anarchy, I tell you . . .

Control freak ITT... ahem. Just kidding.
  • Control freak ITT... ahem. Just kidding.

*channelling my inner Eastwood* Get off my lawn . . . :mad:
  • It's only July and you're already thinking about 2011?

Sweet jeebus!

There is nothing about this concept, including rules, that is appropriate. And I'm still miffed I wasn't able to get in on it! Next year!
  • What's to stop us running one that doesn't run on a calendar year basis? Say Aug 1, 2010 - July 31, 2011? :)
  • Actually I just thought of a rule:

Nobody gets to pick any wrestlers!
  • Actually, the only real change I had thought of proposing was a limit to how many "players" a team could select from a given field (ie 5 wrestlers, max.). This would increase the scope of your selection process, and allow for a spreading of the wealth, so to speak, in a mortality laden field.

Besides, I got dibs on Cerb for next year.

As for running off the calendar, there is nothing to stop us from starting up a new pool. Suffice to say, there might be some issues if players double dip from their current rosters, or if others cross draft (ie corpse "A" is a player in the original pool, but is also selected by someone else in the 'new' pool).
    Actually, the only real change I had thought of proposing was a limit to how many "players" a team could select from a given field (ie 5 wrestlers, max.). This would increase the scope of your selection process, and allow for a spreading of the wealth, so to speak, in a mortality laden field.

Besides, I got dibs on Cerb for next year.
    I got no probs with that as long as PFC moderators are on the "banned" pick list... :)
  • Why would we want to change? The time frame was 1 year.

If anybody wants to start another DP, then go for it.
  • Less than 15 hours, Hobbes . . . lol

EZ $$$.
    Less than 15 hours, Hobbes . . . lol

EZ $$$.

Dam!!!!

Come one Zsa Zsa please don't disappoint.
  • She won't. She's just going to wait long enough for me to win, that's all . . .
    She won't. She's just going to wait long enough for me to win, that's all . . .

You're prob paying to keep her on life support!!!
    Angle shooter!!!!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    The Walking Boss is a nurse. She said you are all a bunch of sick F#$*s and then laughed and gave me a slap upside the head when I said I might join in . lol
    Gabor is 93 and probably well preserved and could linger for several months. Most men and women this old usually end up with a brutal infection and kick off within 3 weeks.
  • Hobbes, I'll PM you the Stars info. around dinner time . . . :wink2: