Dead Pool 1 Team lists

Comments

• I'll even buy the first round . . .:wink2:
  • Russian Vodka only. Don't forget, you're in hell.
  • only girls drink vodka.
  • Sorry, tough guy, but not all of us can drink kerosene, and piss napalm like you do. Besides, we like girls . . . what's your excuse?

Please respond before I put you back on "ignore" . . .
  • I'm sure Fed loves his Pabst blue ribbon extra light when he's not having his stylish rye 'n' coke.
  • I only drink kamikazees and only about twice a year. Sorry, I know, it's lame, but I got my drinking done when I was 17. Just not as much fun for me when it's legal.
  • The problem with Kamikazes is that all the good ones die in training . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    The problem with Kamikazes is that all the good ones die in training . . .

where's the sad trombone? or a badoom- ching
  • Wow, how did we all miss this one? All those years of hard living are catching up to him.

Dennis Hoppper, reportedly on his death bed, seeks divorce from wife of 14 years, Victoria
  • Wow, how did we all miss this one? All those years of hard living are catching up to him.

Dennis Hoppper, reportedly on his death bed, seeks divorce from wife of 14 years, Victoria

Meh, even the finest scouts miss the occasional diamond in the rough. Curtis Joseph, anyone?
  • I'm sure Fed loves his Pabst blue ribbon extra light when he's not having his stylish rye 'n' coke.

Bill... in Bruce County we drink OV and crystal.... you know that.

however, what the hell is wrong with Pabst? its a good beer imo...

and I prefer ginger over coke.. coke gives me the hangover...

:D
  • Now, how did I know that someone like Kathy would go so hard for the "girly" drinks?
    Now, how did I know that someone like Kathy would go so hard for the "girly" drinks?

Saturday night I did indulge in vodka cran's... and i will admit they were fricken awesome.

Back on to ppl croaking...

and stop calling me Kathy god damn it. :mad:

He was on my original list...lol..but then forgot to save it..and never got re added. Those Easy Rider days have to catch up to a guy..
  • Hey, I just noticed that I've only got 14 people on my team and everybody else has 15. I'm missin' a potential corpse! Who the hell did this draft? They've been bribed or something, and I'm not smart enough to count that high when I should have two weeks ago!

Do I get Dennis Hopper as a stand in????!!! Just kidding.
  • and no Fed. Pabst blue ribbon extra light is not good beer. In no way, shape, or form is it a good beverage of any kind. If you were on fire for some reason, I wouldn't even insult you by opening a can and pouring it on you to put the fire out.
  • and no Fed. Pabst blue ribbon extra light is not good beer. In no way, shape, or form is it a good beverage of any kind. If you were on fire for some reason, I wouldn't even insult you by opening a can and pouring it on you to put the fire out.

Umm... pouring beer on him would make him burn more. Sure you don't want to crack one open?
  • Hey, I just noticed that I've only got 14 people on my team and everybody else has 15. I'm missin' a potential corpse! Who the hell did this draft? They've been bribed or something, and I'm not smart enough to count that high when I should have two weeks ago!

Do I get Dennis Hopper as a stand in????!!! Just kidding.

This is not cool. I suggest that the rest of us take off #15 from our list. That way we'll all be equal, and nobody has a "redraw" advantage.
  • I could be wrong, but beer doesn't burn. Alcohol content isn't high enough. Certainly not high enough in that crap. I remember as a kid going to stock car races down in the states and watching people guzzle that stuff down by the flat! No wonder the lines at the bathrooms were longer than the racetrack...
  • I'd be good with that Johnnie. You'd lose Charlie Sheen, and I'm sure he's on antidepressants by now. Bad odds. AJ would lose Mick Jagger. He's as spry as ever. Dennis would lose Britney Spears. We should all get together and have a beer if she kicks the bucket. Mole would lose Keith Richards, whom I still argue is already dead.

Anyhoo, any objectors to this suggestion?
  • As Moderator, I deem it official.
  • Dennis would lose Britney Spears. We should all get together and have a beer if she kicks the bucket.

I'll pay for the keg myself!
  • Yea, losing Mick wouldn't be a good idea anyway.

BUT if he does go this year...I'm going to be SOME PISSED!
    :arghh:
  • Dennis would lose Britney Spears. We should all get together and have a beer if she kicks the bucket.

Anyhoo, any objectors to this suggestion?

All good by me, but what about my flight out east for said beer?
    Hellmuth's Mole's team

Abe Vigoda
    Kirk Douglas
    Seve Ballesteros
    Mickey Rooney
    Courtney Love
    Amy Winehouse
    Kim Jong Il
    Zsa Zsa Gabor
    Wilford Brimley
    Andy Dick
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Phil Spector
    Peter O'Toole
    Mickey Rourke
    Keith Richards

Solid lead-off hitters, with an odd middle of the order. Plenty of pop in the bottom of the line-up, though. You know what they say . . . if it weren't for luck.

CANOE -- JAM! Television: Andy Dick arrested on sex charges

Just a little more time, I think . . .
  • Hmm, Mole could be in for some $. Sex offender in prison? Might get a li'l of the old shank to send him on his way...Dirty dope in the pen could be a contributor too. Unless his trial goes on forever and he's granted bail with counseling conditions or something. That could be -EV.

I was gonna say that we're almost a month in and nobody's picks are producing. Not one has really had much media with regards to health issues, ODing, or slips or falls or anything.
  • Patience Bill. Most of the deaths in January are people who were on the brink in December, anyway. I'm guessing we'll see at least one winner before March break, maybe even two. I am putting the over/under for the teams at 6.5.

I am willing to act as an agent should any parties wish to gamble on my line. As moderator I think it prudent to remain neutral. Also, I'm cheap, and none of you bastards threw me a bribe . . .
  • 6.5?

I'll put fitty on the UNDER.
  • 6.5 people will expire before March break? If so, I am in for 100 on under. Note that I do not know how over/unders work...lol..
  • I think Milo meant 6.5 in 2010. One before March break, maybe two.

Personally I'd have to go with under 6.5 for the year. I don't think we are that lucky, or alternatively..they are that unlucky.