Options

If you got hate in your heart, let it out

12345679»

Comments

• At least none of my fb friends have 'Liked' the page
  • But you did . . . just to troll . . . didn't you?
  • Milo wrote: »
    But you did . . . just to troll . . . didn't you?

Someone might bet getting an invite to like a page. :D
  • OMG.... just got off the phone with WSIB.... 3 people talked to... 3 different stories... Fuck off government!!!
  • OMG.... just got off the phone with WSIB.... 3 people talked to... 3 different stories... Fuck off government!!!

WSIB is a complete shit show.
  • That is certainly the TRUTH. Daughter got clonked by some frozen meats . . . missed three days . . . claim denied.
  • Macke wrote: »
    I hate myself right now... got a job last week and now it didn't work out.

Trying to just enjoy life now.

I'm hiring P/T... Bit a drive though to Maple Ridge from where you are if I remember correctly.
  • I've dealt with them as an employee a couple time in 28 years.... but now I'm dealing with them from the other side.... 10x more frustrating... or atleast in this instance.... I'm not sending them money until i get a fucking letter outlining their explanation.... so then i can shove that letter up the next persons ass that changes the story.... fuck you, you public service dipshits that dont even understand their own rules!!!
    That is certainly the TRUTH. Daughter got clonked by some frozen meats . . . missed three days . . . claim denied.
    Frozen meats.??... I'm mildly interested in an explanation.... lol
  • She was working in a meat packing plant. Someone failed to adequately "hang" the frozen meat on the "tree" she was unloading. She grabbed one, turned, and a second one fell off and hit her from behind on her upper spine and shoulder. Examining Doctor said one week now work, Company offered light duties to start immediately, WSIB said "you turned down light duties, no claim."
  • yeah.... the light duty offer is tricky.... somehow the bureaucracy of administering a wsib claim has exceeded a companies cost of just paying the employee to sit and do nothing.... yay government!!
  • It's not even that. Doctor says "cannot work", WSIB says "too fucking bad, Company offered a way for us to not pay. FUCK you."

So screwed up . . .
    It's not even that. Doctor says "cannot work", WSIB says "too fucking bad, Company offered a way for us to not pay. FUCK you."

So screwed up . . .
    Doctor is supposed to fill a form out that is very specific... if you can get out of bed and push down on a stapler... a company can have you come in and do that... unless there is a specific medical reason for you not to move... its cheaper for the company to pay you then file a claim.... and that is certainly the governments fault... but fault the doctor for trying to write a note that simply says "off work".... doesnt work that way
  • To be fair, my daughter is an adult, so I never read the form, I am merely writing what she told me. I can say that the "light duties" she was offered was not pushing a stapler. It was not something I would have done in her condition, and I am the sort of loon who went back to work after getting 5 stitches in my head because I did not want to ruin our "no lost time accidents" record at a former job.
  • Short while ago, I got an email saying that I wasn't eligible for clearance. I paid them and filled out my report online. Called them and they said I didn't report. I explained I did and had the confirmation printed out right in front of me. Then I asked what they thought the money I'd sent them was for. A staff party? She said it must have been a glich in the system and fixed it.

I asked her what would happen if a contractor was going to hire me for a big job, but found out I wasn't eligible and just moved on to the next guy costing me several thousand dollars.

"Sorry for the inconvenience."
  • Canada Post randomly decided it was my turn to pay fess for an item identical to the ones I have had shipped up from the states about half a dozen times in the last six months with NO fees attached. Then, to make things even better for me, the Postie could not be bothered to drop it off at the Postal outlet specified on the tag they left at my door before clocking out so that I could retrieve my item today. Now, I have to wait until Monday to ransom my package because the lazy fuck wanted to start his weekend early. No wonder they are going out of business. Cannot happen soon enough, if you ask me.
  • how incredibly flaky everyone has become nowadays. i seriously think it's due to the internet and the lack of actual social interaction we have. just fucking tell me if you are coming or not! it will not hurt my feelings if you say no, but it will piss me off if you simply don't respond or worse, say yes and ditch at the last minute. take on some fucking responsibility already people!
  • Hooker stood you up eh?
  • moose wrote: »
    Hooker stood you up eh?

and they call themselves professionals! :rage:
  • Not again?!!!
  • just had to post here because i was about to follow someone home and kill them today so i need to vent.

here are the two separate driving incidents in the last two days on the same road:

yesterday, i'm driving to work at around 7am on a one lane street posted 60mph. i tend to drive a little faster and was going closer to 70. this woman behind me though was riding my ass like crazy. a car in front of me started slowing down to make a right turn so i obviously had to break as well and she literally had to swerve to not hit me. that's how close she was to me. i immediately slowed the car down even more and waved for her to pass me. it was early enough and there's not a ton of traffic so she could easily pass me in the other lane. instead, she decides to lean on her horn for a good ten seconds, then pull up beside me, roll down her window and yell "FUCK YOU!" (she must know me from the forum) while giving me the finger before speeding away. i mean, i'm letting her pass so she can drive faster. like wtf!?

cut to today, i'm driving home from work on the same street. some guy pulls out of a driveway in front of me and cuts me off. i don't beep or anything but i have to slam on my breaks because he decides he's only going to go 40mph. at this point, i am pretty close to his back end because i was cut off and he's driving 20 under the speed limit. he then starts tapping the break again and again. not like just putting the break lights on. i mean you could see his car jerking with the stops. he does this for a couple minutes down the road and then he slams on his breaks at a green light and comes to a complete stop. i finally beep my horn at him and he gives me the finger out his window. he continues to sit at the green light with all these other cars around. the cars turning left in front of us have no fucking clue if they should go or not. i beep again and he gives me the finger again. i then try to pass him on the shoulder and he cuts me off and finally starts driving through the intersection.

my left turning lane opens up so i kind of gun it to get in the lane so he can't try to cut me off again. as i pass him i can see that he's eating food while he blows me a kiss, no joke. we both reach the next light and he's a car in front of me in the right lane going straight while i'm in the left turning lane. light turns green and he just sits there. it's an advanced green so as i pull up to turn left he cuts me off in the intersection and turns left in front of me giving me the finger again! he then drives down the street hitting the breaks in front of me again and again until we reach the first street on the left where he goes to turn (remembering to make sure he gives me the finger one last time). i watch him in my rear view mirror make a complete u turn and head back the other way. he had literally just cut me off in the intersection just to piss me off more even though he wasn't even going that way. just wow.

both times i'm like wtf did i do to piss you off so much? especially considering i should be the one pissed at you ffs. holy fuck i'm not looking forward to driving to work tomorrow. might get shot.
  • OMG Trigs, that is brutal ! My suggestion as a former Auto Adjuster is to invest in a dash cam.
  • I suggest you invest in a glock

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  • Sorry Trigs, I was eating my Sammich and when saw that it was you behind me I couldn't resist. But I did blow you a kiss.
  • FK U TRIGS! ! !

LDO it was fed 😚

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    FK U TRIGS! ! !

LDO it was fed 😚

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    Oh fuck that's scary.