Options

If you got hate in your heart, let it out

Comments

• Kristy wrote: »
    Also, I got hate in my heart for all your inferior marriages...

My husband somehow convinced me last night, that if we write contracts while we drink, we are not drunks. Rather, we are engaged in mutually beneficial business dealings.

I now have lengthy written agreements for:
    Minor home repair
    Our proposed sexual relations for the weekend
    The agreed, best practices, for male lawn urination

We stalled on our negotiations regarding our level of being, "sexy bastards" when a Go Leafs Go" clause was added.

I just woke up to a pile of documents that are signed, dated, with all changes initialed...and am officially loving my life right now. :)

(sorry if i'm hijacking this thread - if that's even possible)

this reminded me of a conversation my gf and i had just the other day. we tend to have a few drinks on the weekends (i.e. we get sloshed a lot), and occasionally we end up fooling around. now with respect to rape, technically if she's drunk she cannot give her consent (and prior consent does not count as you are supposed to have the ability to change your mind at any time). so technically, even though she tells me before and during that it's okay, i'm still technically raping her as she is incapable (i.e. inebriated) and can't make a proper decision. we jokingly discussed if we should have a signed contract just to protect me.

and just for the record, "I'm so not a raper!"
  • trigs wrote: »
    just for the record, "I'm so not a raper!"

I'm not sure what the quotes a referring to, (smart money on something Fed said) but I'm pretty sure that this one is gonna haunt you at some point. ;)

I am all about feminism… But I really still don't understand why only the woman is being raped if you're both drunk?
  • Mmm, I don't think being inebriated disallows you to give consent. Incapacitated might be a better descriptor of someone who's unable to give consent. If being drunk during sex means someones being sexually assaulted... Houston, we've got a problem here on both sides. No?

Just as an aside, having a contract wouldn't mean a thing. Waivers are thrown out in court every single day.

I'm also not sure this thread can be derailed by it's very own nature.

Fk u Trigs.

PS. Bump up the occasionally Trigsy! You're only young once big fella!
    "I'm so not a raper!"

Step Brothers (movie) reference. And a good one.
  • Kristy wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the quotes a referring to, (smart money on something Fed said) but I'm pretty sure that this one is gonna haunt you at some point. ;)

I am all about feminism… But I really still don't understand why only the woman is being raped if you're both drunk?

the quote is from the movie stepbrothers ;)
    "He had the craziest look in his eye, and at one point he yelled, 'Let's get it on!'"

"I was talking about the fighting. I'm so not a raper!"

you are completely correct. technically she is also raping me, but i figured if i brought that up the men on this forum would lose it.
  • Mmm, I don't think being inebriated disallows you to give consent. Incapacitated might be a better descriptor of someone who's unable to give consent. If being drunk during sex means someones being sexually assaulted... Houston, we've got a problem here on both sides. No?

do you know this to be absolutely true? i'm not an expert on the laws but from what i've been reading lately (about all the american fraternities and girls getting drunk and raped at their parties) they seemed to suggest that if you're drunk you cannot give proper consent. again, i don't know the specific laws though so you may be right.
    Just as an aside, having a contract wouldn't mean a thing. Waivers are thrown out in court every single day.

I'm also not sure this thread can be derailed by it's very own nature.

Fk u Trigs.

PS. Bump up the occasionally Trigsy! You're only young once big fella!

oh god... :D
    do you know this to be absolutely true? i'm not an expert on the laws but from what i've been reading lately (about all the american fraternities and girls getting drunk and raped at their parties) they seemed to suggest that if you're drunk you cannot give proper consent. again, i don't know the specific laws though so you may be right.

oh god... :D

Nope, I'm no lawyer either. Keep in mind though, the American system is different. Doesn't make sense to me though. A couple goes out for dinner/watches a football game on their couch/whatever, has a few drinks then fool around and that's automatically sexual assault?

What would be the level of impairment required to be "drunk"? Would it be the same as for DUI? I'm just asking as I have no idea.

Pretty sure there'd be about 99% of all adult Canadian males and females locked up if this was the case, and a good bunch of us would be the product of sexual assault.
  • Ok, here we go. Section 273.1 of the Criminal Code speaks to the issue of consent.

Subsection 2(b) states that a sexual assault has occurred if:
    "the complainant is incapable of consenting to the activity."

This leads me to believe that simply being intoxicated, does not prevent one from being able to provide consent. As I said before, incapacitated or incapable would obviously prevent someone from being able to provide consent.

Section 273.2 indicates that a defence is not arguable if the accused believed they had consent due to self induced intoxication.

I think this was changed in 1992. There were cases where guys were so fried on blow they argued that they were out of their mind as I remember.

So, there ya go Trigsy. Grab a few bottles of wine on the way home and let things go where they may without concern of big brother crashing through your door.

On top of that, I get the impression you wouldn't do well in the Pen anyways. Especially with a charge like that. Oh, and consent isn't discussed in there so none of this would matter.
  • ffs i seriously just get yelled at/screwed over/in trouble for everything all the time despite me just trying to be nice to everyone.

i have 34 students in my current class but we only have 28 desks. it's crazy crowded and i've asked administration to find a bigger room for me. i was told to speak to other teachers and ask them to switch rooms with me.

a little background: i was in a big room at the beginning of the year, but i gave it up to another teacher who had 35 students since my first class only had about 20 in it. i possibly didn't have to do that but i felt like they needed it and i didn't at the time. i told her that i'd have to change back when my teacher taught class started in 5 weeks. i was trying to be nice. it never even occurred to me that other teachers wouldn't be willing to do the same (i.e. switch rooms to allow the bigger class the bigger room). that original room was then given to another teacher who needs the technology in there (smartboard), so i couldn't get that room back.

i went around and spoke to four other teachers who would be the best to switch with. they all said no (citing various reasons such as they also have big classes, or they have too much stuff to move, etc.). me, being nice, said okay since i didn't feel like i could force them to move. therefore, i decided to just deal with the small room.

today, administration came around doing a health and safety inspection and realized that we had 10 more people than we're even allowed in the room - it's a fire hazard.

the vp heard of this and called me into his office at lunch and proceeded to yell at me for not forcing teachers to switch rooms and for not coming to him to tell him they refused to switch.

so literally, i was nice and gave up my room and got screwed. then i was nice and didn't force others to switch with me, and i got yelled at.

so now the vp is forcing another teacher to move with me and she's angry at me now too. i fucking hate everyone. being nice sucks fucking ass.
  • FK U trigs
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    FK U trigs

yup.
  • You teach school where the students are the adults and the staff are all in fucking kindergarten?

Our administration is pretty hands off but if we need more desks or a classroom change, administration handles it and fuck anyone who wants to piss and moan about it. It is about the students isn't it?

About ten years ago administration thought it was pretty smart to oversubscribe the classrooms by 1 or 2 students because invariably 1 or 2 students would fail to attend the class. Until it was pointed out by the union that overfilling labs was a safety and fire violation.
  • moose wrote: »
    You teach school where the students are the adults and the staff are all in fucking kindergarten?

Our administration is pretty hands off but if we need more desks or a classroom change, administration handles it and fuck anyone who wants to piss and moan about it. It is about the students isn't it?

About ten years ago administration thought it was pretty smart to oversubscribe the classrooms by 1 or 2 students because invariably 1 or 2 students would fail to attend the class. Until it was pointed out by the union that overfilling labs was a safety and fire violation.

the administration here is just completely disorganized.

a lot of the teachers are extremely selfish and only care about their jobs and not actually teaching students. i've literally made comments to the whole staff during meetings that i'm amazed that no one puts the students first.

for example, we had to write up some general guidelines for all the teachers to follow. i took it upon myself and wrote a 4 page document that i sent to all the teachers so we could all discuss it, make any changes and then sign off on it.

when we all got together to discuss it, practically half the staff was complaining about "all these new rules" (which there weren't any new ones, i just put the old ones onto paper), and how this might "make our students leave and therefore we'd lose our jobs" (it's an adult school and we have to advertise for students to attend - if they don't come we don't work). i get that, but it's still a school and education should always come first imho.
  • <rant>

fucking moronic idiot in the position of authority in my school is not a teacher nor is he even a guidance counselor. his stupidity knows no bounds to the point where during disagreements with him he will change his opinion and outright deny that he's said certain things IN THE EXACT SAME CONVERSATION! i'm like, guy you just said this!! and he's like no i didn't. how the fuck are you denying it 30 seconds later?!?

i can't give details just in case, but just got into a fight with him in the hallway because he simply does not listen to the words you are saying. he thinks he's always right all the time about everything even though, again, he's not even a licensed teacher!! he has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

how do you fucking deal with a "boss" (he's not really my boss but he works in the office and administration puts him in charge of random shit and all the teachers just have to do what he says no matter what) who literally can't remember what he said at the beginning of the conversation you are having with him? i'm so sick of this guy always making my job a lot more difficult than it is. fuck!

</rant>

EDIT: i might have to delete this post lol.
  • wasn't having a great day...
    suddenly seems not so bad

Chin up, this is building character

Milton Slim
    <rant>

fucking moronic idiot in the position of authority in my school is not a teacher nor is he even a guidance counselor. his stupidity knows no bounds to the point where during disagreements with him he will change his opinion and outright deny that he's said certain things IN THE EXACT SAME CONVERSATION! i'm like, guy you just said this!! and he's like no i didn't. how the fuck are you denying it 30 seconds later?!?

i can't give details just in case, but just got into a fight with him in the hallway because he simply does not listen to the words you are saying. he thinks he's always right all the time about everything even though, again, he's not even a licensed teacher!! he has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

how do you fucking deal with a "boss" (he's not really my boss but he works in the office and administration puts him in charge of random shit and all the teachers just have to do what he says no matter what) who literally can't remember what he said at the beginning of the conversation you are having with him? i'm so sick of this guy always making my job a lot more difficult than it is. fuck!

</rant>

I'm sure his post on isuckdick.com says

FK U TRIGS!
    <rant>

</rant>

For a second there, I thought you worked for Mark.
  • Milo wrote: »
    For a second there, I thought you worked for Mark.

Hahaha nice one milo
  • This is what grinds my gears........

When my wife always leaves our cars with next to little gas in the tank. We always need to fill up before going somewhere. When she does fill it she puts in $20..lol

I must be at the gas station 5 times a week.

Am I the only guy like this?
  • payperview wrote: »
    This is what grinds my gears........

When my wife always leaves our cars with next to little gas in the tank. We always need to fill up before going somewhere. When she does fill it she puts in $20..lol

And then when the bills come in she complains about how much you spend on gas right?
  • I hate myself right now... got a job last week and now it didn't work out.

Trying to just enjoy life now.
  • Macke wrote: »
    I hate myself right now... got a job last week and now it didn't work out.

Trying to just enjoy life now.
    so what happened, the job wasn't what you thought it was?
  • don't hate yourself macke. trust me, it's the worst thing to do.
  • Just hate Trigs, EZgame

FUTRIGS
  • Move to Saudi Arabia. EZ game.
  • Right now, if I had a metal lathe, my wife would be a goner . . . fuck fuck fuckity fucking fuck.
  • payperview wrote: »
    This is what grinds my gears........

haha! this happens in my house but on a much smaller level. My wife only ever puts $20 in "just in case the price goes down" :)
  • Yup.