Options

If you got hate in your heart, let it out

Comments

• Paying fuckin $40 a month or whatever bullshit for this rogers garbage cable to watch on TV, NHL super sports pack, and its a fucking black screen even tho its a LIVE GAME. so pissed i cant even form a sentence. and fuck calling their support i can barely understand the worker half the time.

Its done this before, its just the worst and it tilts me so hard. This, this is why I join ppv forums with stolen streams for literally every $55 pay per view UFC feed, I watch all my TV shows online from streaming hosts, i download every movie I own. I save hundreds and yet still plurge on this one NHL service but im so fuckin disappointed that im just going to steal feeds and steams to these games also next year, save dat $39.99 I guess.
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    Paying fuckin $40 a month or whatever bullshit for this rogers garbage cable to watch on TV, NHL super sports pack, and its a fucking black screen even tho its a LIVE GAME. so pissed i cant even form a sentence. and fuck calling their support i can barely understand the worker half the time.

Its done this before, its just the worst and it tilts me so hard. This, this is why I join ppv forums with stolen streams for literally every $55 pay per view UFC feed, I watch all my TV shows online from streaming hosts, i download every movie I own. I save hundreds and yet still plurge on this one NHL service but im so fuckin disappointed that im just going to steal feeds and steams to these games also next year, save dat $39.99 I guess.

blacked out games suck ass!

i was considering paying for the NBA live streams off their site (since i don't have cable). nowhere on their site could i find this information, but i luckily spoke to someone who had purchased it previously and she warned me to not get it. apparently, every game that is televised locally is blocked from streaming. so pretty much every raptors game and every "big" game i actually want to watch i won't be able to stream! wtf!? so dumb.
  • yeah didnt know that, awful, i was thinking afterward they should show a warning about things like possible blackouts in the info before purchase. But still lol I dont know why this one specifically got me so pissed, my day was pretty shitty it was a combo of everything i guess heh... (will still buy nhl)
  • I hate thieves. My kids iPhone was stolen at school.
  • GPS tracking?
  • I had hate in my heart and it remains hate filled as I type this.

Professional time wasters should be lined up and executed. All of them.

My first day off in weeks and I don't know how many weeks anymore. I go to a woman's house to give her an estimate on painting a room. The conversation should go something like this:

Me: "So, ceilings? Walls? Doors? Trim?"

Her: "No just walls."

Me: "Half day, one gallon of paint. Prepped, painted."

DONE!

No. A fucking hour later and she's still wandering around the house writing things down and asking me questions about stuff I have nothing to do with or care about. I'm not a flooring refinisher. I don't install doors or windows or cabinets. I don't deal with electrical stuff. I'm literally standing there walking in circles as she's writing things down. Show some fucking intuition! I'm clearly displaying all the things you would expect to see from someone who's accomplished their task and wants to leave. It's not difficult.

I guess I only have myself to blame. I usually call my wife and tell her to call me on my cel in 10-15 minutes to give me an excuse to sound slightly panicked and say I have to get going and I forgot.
  • I can do the floors doors and windows. ^-^
  • I guess I only have myself to blame. I usually call my wife and tell her to call me on my cel in 10-15 minutes to give me an excuse to sound slightly panicked and say I have to get going and I forgot.

lol nice.
  • It's a great little trick. I use it all the time, just forgot today. You wouldn't believe how much people just don't care about your time or the fact that you aren't getting paid at this point.

Little old lonely widows with no friends (deceased likely) will eat up a lot of time explaining all the stuff their husband used to do around the house and how they'd do the work if they were still around and blah blah blah. Especially after you've been working all day and just drop by expecting to be about five minutes before going home. This person today wasn't that particular situation, just a little clueless and cheap.

God I lack compassion. Maybe I really am just an asshole.. Ah well. Play the cards you're dealt as they say.
  • God I lack compassion. Maybe I really am just an asshole.. Ah well. Play the cards you're dealt as they say.

Go with your strengths.
  • Meh, they are being poorly sociable and generally being dicks. Even tho its not on purpose (sometimes) you should never feel bad, about feeling bad, that other people are making you feel bad. It's not a lack of compassion. I got stuck into that cycle of taking it from people and feeling bad when I wanted to do something that might "put-off" the other individual and I always felt like fucking garbage, as if my time or feelings are worth less than theirs?!

Needless to say I annihilated that barrier recently due to a number of things. I'm much more vocal of my displeasure in others now, don't put others before yourself if they are not treating you like you would expect to be treated as a guest/worker or whatever.
  • Morons who ONLY clear their WINDSHIELDS . . .

HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU FUCKWAD !!!

Morons who forget to clear their LIGHTS . . .

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE YOUR WHITE ESCALADE IN THIS CRAP WITHOUT SOME HELP !!!

Morons who, after DOING the above DON'T TURN THEIR LIGHTS ON . . .

IT'S NOT GOING TO JACK UP YOUR HYDRO BILL DIP-SHIT !!!

Morons who create lanes where none exist . . .

TRAFFIC IS GOING SLOW FOR A REASON, ASSHOLE . . . DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GO ZOOMING PAST ME ON THE RIGHT JUST BECAUSE THE BREAKDOWN LANE IS THERE !!!

Morons who fail to realize that, when they are on a grade and not going anywhere, flooring the accelerator will NOT help.

IT IS NOT A GOD-DAMNED CART-HORSE, OR CAMEL, OR OXEN . . . JUST HITTING IT HARDER WILL NOT MAKE IT "GO" !!!

Now, having got all that off my chest, big ups to my neighbour Dave for using his snow-blower to clear my drive. Was not looking forward to shovelling this crap, and now I do not have to.
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    this is why I join ppv forums with stolen streams for literally every $55 pay per view UFC feed, I watch all my TV shows online from streaming hosts, i download every movie I own. I save hundreds ...
    Speaking of hated cable companies, we want to watch Game of Thrones S4 so I was willing to pay Cogeco for HBO Canada. It seems that you have to pay for a whole lot of other channels you don't want just to get HBO. So should I pay the ransom to Cogeco, or is there a better way to watch Season 4 online or on an iPad?

Drakaris!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    or is there a better way to watch Season 4 online or on an iPad?

Drakaris!
    Ummm, download? Piratebay et al...
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Speaking of hated cable companies, we want to watch Game of Thrones S4 so I was willing to pay Cogeco for HBO Canada. It seems that you have to pay for a whole lot of other channels you don't want just to get HBO. So should I pay the ransom to Cogeco, or is there a better way to watch Season 4 online or on an iPad?

Drakaris!

I have a number of sites that are good for streaming game of thrones, but the best one currently I like

Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free

Its all there, search for the show in the top left, pick the season and episode, then pick the video link from..

movshare.net
    nowvideo.eu
    divxden.com
    vidbull
    gorillavid
    putlocker
    sockshare

Any of these will work, i scaled them from the order of most likely to work, the lower 2 are the BEST loading speed and quality but are commonly reported for copyright and are removed. But they are active for the first few days generally and are super good HD quality, making them perfect for new seasons of shows.

Downloading is of course an option too, but if you want instant click and watch these are ideal methods. Obviously both options will not be available until 1-2 hours after the show is "on" TV. I just run a cable from laptop to my 55 inch sony and its basically like watching it on TV, but no commercials.
  • i was passing my students on to the next teacher and i warned him that one of them was having a lot of difficulty. she was failing a lot of assignments and i had caught her plagiarizing on at least three other assignments which she then received zeroes on. he proceeded to tell me that he has had this student in the past and is aware of her issues.

he then said, and i quote, "She has to plagiarize otherwise she won't pass." i just stared at him for a second dumbfounded and not sure what to say (i'm assuming that everyone knows that plagiarism is a big offense and is not tolerated at any school and automatically results in a zero and no chance to rewrite).

this teacher is one of the worst i've ever come across. he pretty much outright told me that he allows his students to plagiarize! worst part is i can't really do anything because i technically don't have proof and even if i did it is a very big deal to "tell on" another teacher. i have to write an official grievance against them and get the union involved and all this crazy stuff.

so basically, nothing will happen to him because no students are going to complain, and this guy will just continue "teaching" in this manner. imho this guy should be fired and stripped of his teaching degree.

being lazy and slacking is one thing (which i'm pretty much fine with), but this action is crossing the line. i have to quit being a teacher because i see crap like this every day and i'm really getting sick of it.
  • God Bless the Unions . . .
  • So you'd rather quit than file a complaint?

It has been said before

FK U TRIGS
  • Milo wrote: »
    God Bless the Unions . . .

thanks again for your great words of wisdom milo, but it's not the unions fault that individual people are horrible. maybe i'm just having a bad week but i'm pretty tired of your narrow-minded views on everything. blocked.
    pkrfce9 wrote: »
    So you'd rather quit than file a complaint?

It has been said before

FK U TRIGS

yes for two reasons: 1) he's not the only teacher out there like this and i can't stop them all, and 2) i'm already beginning to lose my patience for teaching. once that goes, i might as well give up.
  • Forums that don't save your work as you go. Leaving your epic in-law rant to be lost when the browser crashes.
  • trigs wrote: »
    thanks again for your great words of wisdom milo, but it's not the unions fault that individual people are horrible. maybe i'm just having a bad week but i'm pretty tired of your narrow-minded views on everything. blocked.

No, but it IS the fault of the Union that, in order to complain about a substandard teacher, you need to put yourself into an adversarial / confrontational situation.

Sorry you're having a bad week.
  • I have no clue about teacher's unions but it's my understanding that the union provides the right to initiate complaints free from the risk of reprisals. Reprisals from both coworkers and employers. If it was met, I'd address the canine fornicating teacher directly and only get union reps involved if/when you get an unfavorable response from the this idiot and/or Management. The fact that your place of employment is unionized is supposed to afford you some protection when engaging the likes of these fools. Management is duty bound to hear each complaint and give them their due consideration.

And yes, Milo, "God bless Unions". Because without them there would be no minimum wage, parental leave, paid vacation, Worker's Compensation or statutory paid holidays.
  • Milo wrote: »
    No, but it IS the fault of the Union that, in order to complain about a substandard teacher, you need to put yourself into an adversarial / confrontational situation.

Sorry you're having a bad week.

Pretty sure if you complain about employees you work with you'll have a bad time in many places. Unions don't have a lock on that.
  • TammiM68 wrote: »

And yes, Milo, "God bless Unions". Because without them there would be no minimum wage, parental leave, paid vacation, Worker's Compensation or statutory paid holidays.

Workers Comp, parental leave, and paid vacation would certainly exist without unions, though would not likely be codified in law as they are now.

The minimum wage is an abomination, and is indeed the fault of unions.

Full disclosure: I have been a union member (OPSEU) for the past 13 years.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Pretty sure if you complain about employees you work with you'll have a bad time in many places. Unions don't have a lock on that.

Worked in both Union and non-Union workplaces. It's amazing how much easier it is to maintain confidentiality in a non-Union work environment. and when I was Union, I was a member of two negotiating Committees as well as being a Steward. Never going through that crap again.

And Tammi, I am well aware of the benefits that are now law as a result of the Union movement. But, those are historical achievements for which we no longer need the Unions to ensure continuity. What we face now are economic issues that threaten the economic health of this province, to say nothing of the democratic health, as well.

Ask yourself this, if Ford, GM, and Chrysler got together next year and started funding ads targeting the Liberals or the NDP, would everyone be okay with it? Hardly, so why is it okay for Unions in Ontario to do the same in Provincial Elections? At least in the case of Public Corporations there is an accounting of how they spend their money.
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    I have no clue about teacher's unions but it's my understanding that the union provides the right to initiate complaints free from the risk of reprisals. Reprisals from both coworkers and employers. If it was met, I'd address the canine fornicating teacher directly and only get union reps involved if/when you get an unfavorable response from the this idiot and/or Management. The fact that your place of employment is unionized is supposed to afford you some protection when engaging the likes of these fools. Management is duty bound to hear each complaint and give them their due consideration.

This is a very naive understanding of present day unions.
  • trigs wrote: »
    i was passing my students on to the next teacher and i warned him that one of them was having a lot of difficulty. she was failing a lot of assignments and i had caught her plagiarizing on at least three other assignments which she then received zeroes on. he proceeded to tell me that he has had this student in the past and is aware of her issues.

he then said, and i quote, "She has to plagiarize otherwise she won't pass." i just stared at him for a second dumbfounded and not sure what to say (i'm assuming that everyone knows that plagiarism is a big offense and is not tolerated at any school and automatically results in a zero and no chance to rewrite).

this teacher is one of the worst i've ever come across. he pretty much outright told me that he allows his students to plagiarize! worst part is i can't really do anything because i technically don't have proof and even if i did it is a very big deal to "tell on" another teacher. i have to write an official grievance against them and get the union involved and all this crazy stuff.

so basically, nothing will happen to him because no students are going to complain, and this guy will just continue "teaching" in this manner. imho this guy should be fired and stripped of his teaching degree.

being lazy and slacking is one thing (which i'm pretty much fine with), but this action is crossing the line. i have to quit being a teacher because i see crap like this every day and i'm really getting sick of it.

While we don't agree on a lot, this we can agree on.

In Korea, one of my teachers brought me a paper saying one of her students had plagiarized a paper for one of his assignments. I had her walk me through her instructions and then I read the paper the kid had written. Then I asked her for the source material the student had used. Sure enough he had copied word for word from the text. To make a long story short, it was agreed by the student and the parent that he had plagiarized his work.

As the principal of the school, it was deemed he would be suspended for 3 days as well as take a zero for the assignment. And this is what I was told directly from my supervisor “You cannot suspend him because it would hurt the boy’s self-esteem and it would be embarrassing to the boy’s family.”
    I was also told that plagiarism is an accepted practice and if I was going to be an educator in Korea, I just had to accept it. i.e by one book and photocopy it for the entire class. One of the major issues I had about being there.

I feel for you. I don’t think your feelings have anything to with unions, rather with people’s integrity. If I had do things over again, I would not have become the principal and having to deal with the educational policies of the whole school and just worry about my own students. I mean it’s not like they can fail a grade anymore. All kids pass regardless of the work they produce.

Brent

• As the principal of the school, it was deemed he would be suspended for 3 days as well as take a zero for the assignment. And this is what I was told directly from my supervisor “You cannot suspend him because it would hurt the boy’s self-esteem and it would be embarrassing to the boy’s family.”
    I was also told that plagiarism is an accepted practice and if I was going to be an educator in Korea, I just had to accept it. i.e by one book and photocopy it for the entire class. One of the major issues I had about being there.

you-keep-using-that-word1.jpg
  • yeah I know what it means, that was another issue, copy right infringements. thanks for checking up on me though!

PS I love that movie!
  • Also, I got hate in my heart for all your inferior marriages...

My husband somehow convinced me last night, that if we write contracts while we drink, we are not drunks. Rather, we are engaged in mutually beneficial business dealings.

I now have lengthy written agreements for:
    Minor home repair
    Our proposed sexual relations for the weekend
    The agreed, best practices, for male lawn urination

We stalled on our negotiations regarding our level of being, "sexy bastards" when a Go Leafs Go" clause was added.

I just woke up to a pile of documents that are signed, dated, with all changes initialed...and am officially loving my life right now. :)