Options

If you got hate in your heart, let it out

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    Hey, just because I drive the short bus, doesn't mean you get to call me "special", Philli . . .

bwahahahahahaha.:wink2:
    Milo wrote: »
    That's okay, asshole . . . my revenge is coming Saturday. ;-}

Get em Milo! You are the 7 card stud guy so I think the other teams are in trouble in that event.;)
  • Hey philli, why not volunteer to play with Hobbes' team?
  • He couldn't make the Tin Cup, in his own back yard . . . how is he going to make the Royal?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Hey philli, why not volunteer to play with Hobbes' team?

I was actually mulling it over, but I don't know if it's a good idea.;)
  • Hey you could meet my wife, some old friends . . . what's the worst that could happen?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Hey you could meet my wife, some old friends . . . what's the worst that could happen?

I actually want to meet your wife and ask how she puts up with you?:D:D:D
  • Philli I think I speak for everyjuan that it's good to see u posting again!!! :):):):D
  • My wife is a lovely woman, but I think you have that backwards.
  • I hate the "free coaches" in tournaments. They get beat in a hand, then go off on the villain on how he should play.

Two things:

1. Its their money, they can play any way they like and any two cards they want. Who are you to tell them how to spend their money ?

2. If they are that bad, why are you trying to make them better ? If you were a 70% favourite, and they continue to make the same mistake, they will lose. If they stop making that mistake, they have now plugged a leak in their game and will get better, thus making it harder to beat them.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Philli I think I speak for everyjuan that it's good to see u posting again!!! :):):):D

Awww thanks. I have a clear schedule right now so was bored but I was in a bad mood last night cause of work and reading this Amanda Todd story.
  • closed-minded people with no sense of humour
  • Oh another one liars.
  • forum posters who need a lot of babysitting...

forum posters who just don't get it..

forum posters who can't grow up.

forum posters who just won't "move on".

forum posters who have too high opinion of themselves.

forum posters who have almost nil in the way of a sense of humour.

forum posters who seem to want a mod to mediate every little issue..

forum posters who are avid trollers themselves but are the first to complain when someone trolls them

and I could go on forever...;)
    forum posters who need a lot of babysitting...
    Nope
    Depends what "it" is . . .
    hmmm . . .
    But, I need time . . . what we had was so special.
    You've seen me play cards, right?
    Let 'im go, comp . . .
    forum posters who are avid trollers themselves but are the first to complain when someone trolls them
    Nope.

Well, we all know about the last one . . . :D

Shit, old man...that one alone would eliminate 98% of us!

george costanza - i was in the pool - YouTube

Oops....that was just supposed to show the link....not the vid and title.
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    Oops....that was just supposed to show the link....not the vid and title.
    Actually this is not about any one person.....

comp hates me!!!!!!!!

:(
    Actually this is not about any one person.....
    My post was about shrinkage, not any one person :D
    My post was about shrinkage, not any one person :D

Sorry to hear about your problem Ned.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your problem Ned.

Sometimes I rub it under the water to counter the effects. Works like a charm as long as I don't go overboard :-[
  • costanza wrote: »
    comp hates me!!!!!!!!

:(

Believe me you are not even in the league... Only two or three statements even fit you...
    Sometimes I rub it under the water to counter the effects. Works like a charm as long as I don't go overboard :-[

Do you have any problems with your vision?
    Do you have any problems with your vision?

Now I'm officially confused.
    Now I'm officially confused.

you-will-go-blind_o_558555.jpg
  • Sorry to hijack thread.. Back on track.. Anyone else got a hate on for anything?:p
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    you-will-go-blind_o_558555.jpg

damn I'm slow :-\
  • Right now I hate Air Canada. Going from Grande Prairie to Calgary. Was expecting a 2 hour layover in Edmonton as was latest flight I could get out and needed it. Arrive in Edmonton tell us not to Get off plane as we are headed to Calgary. I ask other passengers about layover they say no, we arrive at 9:30. Happy about it till 20 minutes later stewardess kicks me and only me off plane but they tell me to boot to gate as they can change me. Do that, tell the lady at gate after staff in exit terminal says they are adding me to standby. Lady at gate says I don't see problem, your booked on this flight and there is room

Calls gate and they say no, he can't board this flight but he is on next one. Then guy at next kiosk tells me to boot there and I may get on, original lady over talks him and says no. I say I'm going for smoke, never letting boss book flights again and flying West Jet. Then I called him to let him know that 7:00 am ain't happening.

Now flight is delayed half hour.

Just got punked and I got hate in my heart.
  • people who flake out on craigslist/buy&sell

doing a job and not getting paid, "the check is in the mail..."

having a bad session, then getting your money in good and them going runner runner
  • I had hate in my heart this week.

I was painting for a family who are selling their house. They've already moved out. The guys sister in law runs a business out of the basement. She doesn't want them to sell because she's a cheap horrible person and doesn't want to have to move or actually pay rent for a new shop. He never warned me about her and later apologized for it. She's a horribly socially retarded person. Her own sister practically hates her and said she's a bitch.

When I first met her, she glared at me and said that my paint "smelled like shit, I hate the smell of paint. Why didn't you use the low VOC stuff?" I pointed at the low VOC thing on the can. Throughout the day she continued to bitch and whine about how much she hated the smell of my paint which doesn't smell.

As I was getting ready to leave for the day, she said she was going out for a few minutes and would be back. I packed up. I grabbed an aerosol can of BIN denatured alcohol shellac based primer, quite possibly the most horrible chemical smelling products that painters have in their arsenal. I went back in and hosed down a perfectly fine wall with it. No stains, patches or anything else that needed sealing or priming. I dumped most of the can on the wall. It cost me $10. The entire house smelled horrible. I could actually taste the stuff.

I went out and sat in my van. She came back, walked in and started freaking out. I was now happy and laughed and laughed and laughed as I left.

Don't fuck with painters. We can make your life hell.