CPF Blue Jays Game - Next Game September 22 vs. Red Sox

1235»

Comments

• beanie42 wrote:
    westside8 wrote:
    August 6th vs defending World Series champs + Cito Gaston bobblehead day sounds appealing anyone?
    I'm already going to be there with the whole crew (thanks to Easy :D )!

Probably...probably... :D
  • Sounds good to me!!
  • Aug 6th would have to be alllllll Wes, cause I tapped out my source for that day for Trevor. That's right, I love Trevor bestest.
  • I'd rather spend upwards of $50 for a seat and get some really nice ones close to the dugouts, I'm not slummin it in the 200's again. lol.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    I'd rather spend upwards of $50 for a seat and get some really nice ones close to the dugouts, I'm not slummin it in the 200's again. lol.

stp

I wouldn't even offer seats in the 400s to someone who ditched their friend's birthday 3 days in a row...just sayin' hypothetically if that were to have happened.

Easy
  • Easy wrote:
    stpboy wrote:
    I'd rather spend upwards of $50 for a seat and get some really nice ones close to the dugouts, I'm not slummin it in the 200's again. lol.

stp

I wouldn't even offer seats in the 400s to someone who ditched their friend's birthday 3 days in a row...just sayin' hypothetically if that were to have happened.

Easy

1. The cheap seats are level 500. 400s are the Private Boxs.

2. I'll pay for seats, wherever. I don't care.

3. I call NOT being a driver this time. It's mine turn to get smashed.

4. Everyone ditched my birthday to play in the Royal. :'(
  • Easy wrote:

Easy
    Everyone ditched my birthday to play in the Royal.

C'mon, noone wants to hear your bad beat posts. :D
  • Last nights game turned into an unofficial CPF night, as itsame, stpboy, DrtYore, and myself went to the game!!

Had a great time, and the Jays won!!
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Last nights game turned into an unofficial CPF night, as itsame, stpboy, DrtYore, and myself went to the game!!

Had a great time, and the Jays won!! 

two words "PROP BETTING"

Can't wait until we get a few more CPF addicts out there.. you pick one play right, and you'll be up like $15.

Mark
  • I know this is a little last minute, but is anyone interested in goign to the game on Saturday along with myself and JohnnieH? If you are, please post below or PM me by Friday morning.
  • westside8 wrote:
    I know this is a little last minute, but is anyone interested in goign to the game on Saturday along with myself and JohnnieH?  If you are, please post below or PM me by Friday morning.

Hey Wes,

I'll be working Saturday's game, doing my mlb.com job.

If you have a cell phone number, PM it to me. And, if I get a chance, maybe I'll meet up with you guys, and give you the Game Notes, etc. prior to the game.

macbb
  • Go Sox!!!

Can't make it Wes, have company that day but go SOX!!!!!

oh yeah, another thing

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SOX!!!
  • Big E wrote:
    Go Sox!!!

Can't make it Wes, have company that day but go SOX!!!!!

oh yeah, another thing

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SOX!!!

you are so dead to me, Eric.

I'm just kidding.
  • macbb wrote:
    Hey Wes,

I'll be working Saturday's game, doing my mlb.com job.

If you have a cell phone number, PM it to me. And, if I get a chance, maybe I'll meet up with you guys, and give you the Game Notes, etc. prior to the game.

macbb

Jays win!! WOOT WOOT!!

It was great to meet you, Dale. Thank you so much for stopping by, and hooking us up with the notes. Very cool of you to do that. I'll keep a watch out for you when I'm at BCC, and I'll get you a beer.

So the Jays record when I'm in the stadium is 2-4. Crappy, but I had a blast at every game this year! Thanks so much to Wes for doing all the legwork getting theses games together. I can't wait until '07!!

Johnnie
  • It was a pleasure meeting you too, JohnnieH. And, Wes, it was nice seeing you again.

That was one heck of a ballgame. Very exciting to watch, but as you guys might have guessed, *very* difficult to score. Especially with the Official Scorer changing 4 calls during the course of the games. I was seemingly doing back-edit after back-edit to the mlb.com software. Anyone watching GameDay must have wondered what the heck was going on. :D

I'll be at BCC one evening this week (don't know which one yet), so maybe I'll see you there.

macbb
  • macbb wrote:
    That was one heck of a ballgame. Very exciting to watch, but as you guys might have guessed, *very* difficult to score. Especially with the Official Scorer changing 4 calls during the course of the games. I was seemingly doing back-edit after back-edit to the mlb.com software. Anyone watching GameDay must have wondered what the heck was going on. :D

So what was the final official scoring for the Troy Glaus ground ball in the 6th inning? :D
  • westside8 wrote:
    macbb wrote:
    That was one heck of a ballgame.  Very exciting to watch, but as you guys might have guessed, *very* difficult to score.  Especially with the Official Scorer changing 4 calls during the course of the games.  I was seemingly doing back-edit after back-edit to the mlb.com software.  Anyone watching GameDay must have wondered what the heck was going on.   :D

So what was the final official scoring for the Troy Glaus ground ball in the 6th inning? :D

5E4.

The OS originally gave the error to Mike Lowell on the throw, but eventually changed the error to Dustin Pedroia, with an assist to Lowell.

I think that was the right call.

But, I still disagree with his change, to award Jason Varitek an RBI on the final play of the top of the 6th. Originally, he had it as no RBI, which I believe is correct, since the runner at 3rd base, (Lowell), stopped when Overbay fielded the ball, and only broke for the plate once the Jays went for the out. Oh well, that's what great about baseball ... there are always quirky plays, and at each game, you often see something you have never seen before.

macbb
  • BTW, for anyone who cares, the Jays tentative 2007 home schedule is on http://www.bluejays.com

macbb