CPF Blue Jays Game - Next Game September 22 vs. Red Sox

Comments

• If we get a big enough group we should contact the Rogers Center to let them know, they always have a list of the 'groups' on the jumbotron "Rogerstron".....

Welcome Members of Canada's Poker Forum!
  • Those are only for 25 or more and we must go through the group sales. I don't think we will get that many in the first game in April, but we might be able to get a big group together for a game in July/August
  • Let's keep August 21-23 open. That's when the hated Oakland Athletics come to town.
    We can razz the crap out of them......and Drtyore is an A's fan (boo!)

JohnnieH
  • Hell.. I"ll even pull out my "Dan Harrington" hat.

Mark
  • For those still interested in going to the game on April 9th, this is your last call. You have until Tuesday at noon to PM or leave a message here, or else you will be out of luck until the next one (which might be some time in June)

/westside8
  • I'm good for two tickets...

stp
  • Dont worry Shannon, we don't do anythign without you :D
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Hell.. I"ll even pull out my "Dan Harrington" hat.

Mark

Go Sox!

Wes, I'm in for the next one......I'm hopefully in Vegas in April :D
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Hell.. I"ll even pull out my "Dan Harrington" hat.

Mark

Haha, I love that hat. You should wear it to the Royal also, people will think you are Dan Harrington!

stp
  • "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like Harrington?"

That even creeps me out.

Mark
  • :'(

Thats taking it just a bit tooooooo far
  • Put me down as intrested.
  • ItsaMe wrote:
    Put me down as intrested.

LOL you don't even care who is playing, or for that matter what SPORT is been played!!! It's all about the beers and boys for you, isn't i?. ISN'T IT!!!!
  • Happy's still interested :D:D Put me down for 2
  • What a day!! The weather is beautiful outside, and the Jays game is on TheFan 590!!!

Hello Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Any updates?

We should probally start figuring out rides. I'm Wraychel is willing to drive a few Waterloo people.

JohnnieH
  • I have an extra ticket that, right now, either belongs to Wolffhound or Easy. If they don't claim it, someone else will have to. I just heard that Wollfhound wants it, not totally confirmed.

stp
  • Bah, I'll take it...

I thought you had forgotten allllllll about my wanting to come, Shan.

But yea, I'll come - considering I live in the city and all...
  • would definetly be in to a jays game if i can watch the athletics kick the shit out of them, on any given weekend.
  • The man-flirting is spreading.
  • Anyone else going to opening day? I'm 13th row behind the visitor dugout for the April 4th game, let me know if you'll be there. Watch for me on TV!!

stp
  • Hey anyone have an extra ticket to Sundays Game??

PM if there are tickets available..

Thanks,
  • So who is driving up on Sunday? I can't drive as Kate needs the car and the other car is craptastic.'

stp
  • I PM'd Wes telling him I can drive the rest of us if you guys want
    I think he said he just wants to meet by one of the Gates when we get there
  • Pinhead wrote:
    I PM'd Wes telling him I can drive the rest of us if you guys want
    I think he said he just wants to meet by one of the Gates when we get there

Cool thanks, what time do you want to leave at?

stp
  • Not really sure, I don't know what time Wes is looking to meet there, but if the game starts at 1:00,
    what time should we try to be there?
  • Pinhead wrote:
    Not really sure, I don't know what time Wes is looking to meet there, but if the game starts at 1:00,
    what time should we try to be there?

I say we should try and leave at 11:30am and meet for 12:40 at the proper gate, I guess we can pick Mark up on the way. Can you grab me from my home, I'm not too far am I? Thanks again...

Who else are you driving?

stp
  • I think Wes said it's only me, you, Watts, Mark and Catherine that need a ride.
    And yeah, I was going to suggest picking you up on the way to get Mark as we are practically around the corner