Official Fatboy 2015 Weight In Thread

So I had a conversation with Joe, and he is up for the suggested changes.

• Date: Jan 3rd, any time before midnight weight in must be posted in this thread.
• Contest ends March 21st 6pm (supper break at the tournament)
• Cost 20.00
• Winner is by percentage.
• 7 participants or less, winner take all.
• 8 – 14 1st 50%, 2nd 30% 3rd 20%
• Open to anyone willing to post name, can be forum name, and pay the 20.00 by the deadline.
• PM me for emt details or cash at Buzzzardds’
• Questions, ask in other thread, this thread is for those to post their weight in and any pictures if they choose.
• Weight in should be no shoes, no jeans, etc. shorts and a t-shirt is ideal for these things.

Comments

• Challenge 1
    Name Starting Weight
    Acid Joe 291.5
    Prophet22 385.0
    ddmilcan 267.0
    pull_da_trigger 193.4
    JimmyHo 192.0
    djgolfcan 252.0
    T8urmoney 256.0
    Bfillmaff 210.8
    pkrfce9 285.2
    Big Mike 279.8
    Blazin 72 308.2
    Female Entry 237.4
    MsBlue 146.0

Challenge 2
    Prophet22
    pkrfce9
    Bfillmaff
    Acid Joe

Challenge 3
    Prophet22
    pkrfce9

I think this will meet everyone’s needs. pkrfce9 you need/want incentive this should fit bill. I am going to mark you down for all 3 now, unless you want me to cross your name off with a yellow streak!

Rules:

The initial weight will be taken Jan 3rd by midnight.

Whatever scale is used to weigh the person Jan 3rd will be the same scale used for the final weigh-ins for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd challenges.

1st challenge is $20 each.
    Winners to be determined by % lost between Jan 3rd weigh-in and March weigh-in. Payouts as you suggested. Final weigh-in is 6pm on March 21st. Brent to hold the money. Pm The Prophet 22 or pay at Buzzzardd’s

2nd challenge is $100 each.
    Winner to be determined by % lost between Jan 3rd weigh-in and June 20th weigh-in. Losers to also donate $10 per percentage point they are beaten (max $50) by the winner to the charity of the winner's choice. Receipt to be posted on the forum. pkrfce9 to hold the money. pm pkrfce9 for emt details.

3rd challenge is $300 each.
    Winner to be determined by % lost between Jan 3rd weigh-in and November 21st weigh-in. Losers to also donate $20 per percentage point they are beaten (max $100) by the winner to the charity of the winner's choice. Receipt to be posted on the forum. pkrfce9 to hold the money. pm pkrfce9 for emt details.

To be in the 3rd challenge, you have to be in 1st and 2nd challenges.
    To be in 2nd challenge, you have to be in the 1st challenge.
    You can be in just 1st challenge, just 1st and 2nd challenges or all 3 challenges.

Money due January 3rd for challenge 1. Challenge 2 and 3 you have till January 30th.

As with all bets, the third challenge you will be allowed to negotiate a wimp out clause. That will be determined by those still remaining, but could mean a forfeiture of your bet.

Prophet22
  • in.

pkrfce9 lets talk side action, ya fat bastard.
  • There are several people who can't make the tournament tomorrow. Please post your final weight for the start of the contest. Also check you pm for instructions how to pay for the contest if you are not seeing me in person tomorrow.

Prophet22
  • Weighed myself this morning. 291.5 lbs.
  • Managed to go to the gym this morning to get a new card.....but failed at doing anything other than weighing myself

256 lbs
  • Official weigh in at Buzzards: 210.8 lbs (on Prophets scale)
  • 210? Must have been all the rebuys you brought with you . . .
  • Weighed myself just now. 252lbs.

Thought I'd gained more than that since I weighed myself last. Maybe my pants did shrink, lol.

Anyway, still in for the challenge. Will bring my scale to the game in March.
  • Weighed myself this morning first thing. 279.5lbs.

Was in the mid 120s from puberty-30ish and would like to get back there. If 15-18% doesn't win, then I don't care - it's a win for me! Hell, if I crack 130 it's the best value for $20 in a long while! PM sent to OP and waiting for instructions how to pay in.
  • I'm short. :p
  • MsBlue wrote: »

lol, half of these guys were born weighing more than that!
  • put me down at 192. I will just donate the $20 and play for fun. I can give Greg the $20 next time I see him. Please include me in the numbers/stats but I can't cash. Still worth the motivation to lose some weight for $20. Thanks.

Sheeeeit!
  • 308.2 I will be happy if I beat my brother.
  • 308.2 I will be happy if I beat my brother
  • I had to abruptly leave Buzzzardd's due to a personal issue. I will update the thread in the morning. Thanks to all who entered! It should be fun and there are no losers if everyone reaches 15% of their total body weight.

Prophet22
  • Easy to Read Chart with final payouts.

Attachment not found.

Body Measurements

Neck - 20.75
    Chest - 58
    Waist - 54
    Thigh - 31.25
    Bicep - 21.75
    Calf - 17
    Forearm - 13.25
    Wrist - 8
  • I like the signature Prophet. This will be a lot of work for $140 but it will be worth it for the bragging rights alone. Maybe those 40 in waist pants I still have can make a comeback, rather than what I wear now.
  • just not smart enough to post

267 lb.

Milton Not so!
  • So, I never heard back from g2 today. I get of work at 7:30 am. He will officially be taken off the list and the prize pool adjusted accordingly.

I trust everybody had a good first day today. Myself, no chocolate or chips and I watched to football games today!

Prophet22
  • Sorry I couldn't get to a scale today. Also, I'm just getting over a cold and I'm pretty sure I lost 3-5 lbs the last few days because of it, so I'm just gonna bow out. Instead of donating to you degens I'm just gonna donate my 20 straight to charity. Take that diabetes!

Good luck all!!!
  • My daughter decided to make brownies today. At least I only had two pieces, unlike my usual 4-5.

Already have my lunch made for work tomorrow, usually buy my lunch out every day. Saving money and losing weight. Tuesday, I sign up at the gym. Game on. :)
  • My lunch was made last night, dinner is already done for tonight. Have my 2 L water bottle filled and have been drinking it every day. Pissing like a horse is a good thing I guess. Are we going to do intermediate "unofficial" weigh in's like the first of every month so we know how everyone is doing? Not having any alcohol on the weekend was the toughest as I do enjoy an adult beverage while watching hockey or football. Cheering team canada on sober is not the worse thing I could be doing.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    My lunch was made last night, dinner is already done for tonight. Have my 2 L water bottle filled and have been drinking it every day. Pissing like a horse is a good thing I guess. Are we going to do intermediate "unofficial" weigh in's like the first of every month so we know how everyone is doing? Not having any alcohol on the weekend was the toughest as I do enjoy an adult beverage while watching hockey or football. Cheering team canada on sober is not the worse thing I could be doing.

When I have good news, I want you all to know. I will keep you all posted (and afraid) of my successes.

Good movement this AM...down 2 lbs.

Milton Not So!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Good movement this AM...down 2 lbs.

First of all, TMI.
    Secondly, a 2lb 'movement', does that really qualify as 'good'?
    Push harder!
  • I was up 1/2 a lb but I didnt have a good movement like you
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    First of all, TMI.
    Secondly, a 2lb 'movement', does that really qualify as 'good'?
    Push harder!

MORE full of shit than others

just saying!

Milton Not so!
  • i guess we'll see who is full of it at the next weigh in... :)
  • Hey guys found these printable coupons thought I would share:

6hs5g9.jpg

x3v2wo.jpg