Costanza's throwing away everything to play professionally

Comments

• I believe in you, do you believe in yourself?

I say he hey what a wonderful kind of day.

believe in yourself
  • locked at op request... gl and let us know when it's all sorted...

Opened up at op request...
  • compuease wrote: »
    locked at op request... gl and let us know when it's all sorted...

Opened up at op request...

It's that easy??? Shit! I gotta make more requests...
  • jontm wrote: »
    It's that easy??? Shit! I gotta make more requests...
    $20. per request..:p
  • lol failthread gonna failthread

serious need for therapy itt
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    lol failthread gonna failthread

serious need for therapy itt

lol when i start crushing , im gonna bum hunt the fuck outta your threads like you do to me

im donking around some PLO cash on stars....

onwards and upwards iirc
  • i hope you do well, but why don't you just go play poker already? wasn't that the point of the thread? to document your poker playing?
    i hope you do well, but why don't you just go play poker already? wasn't that the point of the thread? to document your poker playing?

obv, yes it is

however since i been here, i got scammed out of all my rent money, dealt with cops, ive fallen in love (lol), hung with friends, its my bday this weekend, and im exploring the city, i got lost buying cigarettes the other night haha

its alot bigger then just turning pro ITT

its about finding myself as a man which comes with it.

so just lay off, trust me the poker is coming in a big way soon
  • ok how about some info though...broll...liferoll...hours, profits etc
  • Nice soft table you found for PLO....

And I thought I was bad .... lol
  • Wow . . . I guess this thread is "locked" the way NFL picks are "locks"
    ok how about some info though...broll...liferoll...hours, profits etc

k will do

for example.. hobbes shipped me 10 bucks from a bap payout about an hour ago

ran that up to 170.. sitting at .50/1 PLO now...

prolly just gonna keep jumping stakes lol

ill do full BR, and divulge my "plan" tonight when I am done playing.

good idea.
  • eeek I'm assuming broll is at least 5k for 2/5 plus living expenses, right?
  • Watch out for x3rces at your table now.
  • oooo sick one HM!!!
  • If we graph this threads view count against the Lederer files, he's doing quite well given an implied "gap theory" in BR.
  • Should have just paid me to follow you out there to film this as a documentary.
  • Call it "Money Boo Boos" and sell it to The Learning Channel . . .
  • Ok....

last night I punted off all the money I ran up lol, got in a huge 3 way all in for the rest of my roll, and some how lost with DS broadway to shit naked aces :(

trying to get in contact with my backer right now for online grinding... I just need my roll so I can start pumping out volume

my buddy who I was asking for live action lost ~65K yesterday, so it wasnt a good idea

as for bank roll, living expenses and everything, that really is no ones business but my own. I know it may be key to the thread or whatever, but my own personal finances are my own

sometimes ill give a number with live cash on how i did, or what I cashed for in mtt's but as for my living expenses and all that shit, im not going to share

vancouver is expensive as fuck, lets just say I gotta start making guap.

tomorrow is my bday, so im going out tonight... should be some interesting shit going down to say the least.

going to hopefully play online all day, then out tonight... we aren't getting to fucked up tonight because of wcoop sundayaments , but it will be nice for me to meet a few of the people that are coming out.
  • playing online all day, [x]confirmed
  • What events are you playing for the WSOPC?
  • Macke wrote: »
    What events are you playing for the WSOPC?

not sure yet, gotta discuss it with my peeps.jpg
  • costanza wrote: »
    Ok....

last night I punted off all the money I ran up lol, got in a huge 3 way all in for the rest of my roll, and some how lost with DS broadway to shit naked aces :(

Shit happens . . . shake it off.

trying to get in contact with my backer right now for online grinding... I just need my roll so I can start pumping out volume

my buddy who I was asking for live action lost ~65K yesterday, so it wasnt a good idea

solid reading skills . . .

as for bank roll, living expenses and everything, that really is no ones business but my own. I know it may be key to the thread or whatever, but my own personal finances are my own

sometimes ill give a number with live cash on how i did, or what I cashed for in mtt's but as for my living expenses and all that shit, im not going to share

So . . . we can expect a lot of bragging, but no accurate information on how it relates to your chances of success. Typical . . . but not unextpected. How do you expect to hold people's interest if all we hear/read is about how well things are going for you? No risk means no drama means no one cares, eventually. We ALL know about swings, but it is how they affect your ability to continue towards being a "pro" that will draw our interest over the long term.

vancouver is expensive as fuck, lets just say I gotta start making guap.

You didn't consider this before your move? LOL

tomorrow is my bday, so im going out tonight... should be some interesting shit going down to say the least.

The ID thing still applies . . . seriously.

going to hopefully play online all day, then out tonight... we aren't getting to fucked up tonight because of wcoop sundayaments , but it will be nice for me to meet a few of the people that are coming out.

When you say "coming out", does this mean Yunel Escobar is no longer your favourite Blue Jay?
  • PokerStars Hand #86561779301: Tournament #614704669, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (75/150) - 2012/09/22 13:14:38 ET
    Table '614704669 38' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
    Seat 1: boyka134 (14241 in chips)
    Seat 2: smokerock247 (7246 in chips)
    Seat 3: ratzusca111 (12352 in chips)
    Seat 4: big_georg755 (6029 in chips)
    Seat 5: Till-Bill (2843 in chips)
    Seat 6: markoutsinio (1843 in chips)
    Seat 7: headsup024 (1940 in chips)
    Seat 8: maciak (2975 in chips)
    Seat 9: NiKIENX (14785 in chips)
    boyka134: posts the ante 20
    smokerock247: posts the ante 20
    ratzusca111: posts the ante 20
    big_georg755: posts the ante 20
    Till-Bill: posts the ante 20
    markoutsinio: posts the ante 20
    headsup024: posts the ante 20
    maciak: posts the ante 20
    NiKIENX: posts the ante 20
    Till-Bill: posts small blind 75
    markoutsinio: posts big blind 150
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    headsup024: folds
    maciak: folds
    NiKIENX: raises 150 to 300
    boyka134: folds
    smokerock247: raises 450 to 750
    ratzusca111: folds
    big_georg755: folds
    Till-Bill: folds
    markoutsinio: folds
    NiKIENX: calls 450
    *** FLOP *** [3s Qs 5c]
    NiKIENX: bets 300
    smokerock247: raises 600 to 900
    NiKIENX: calls 600
    *** TURN *** [3s Qs 5c] [9s]
    NiKIENX: checks
    smokerock247: checks
    *** RIVER *** [3s Qs 5c 9s] [6h]
    NiKIENX: bets 450
    smokerock247: folds
    Uncalled bet (450) returned to NiKIENX
    NiKIENX collected 3705 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 3705 | Rake 0
    Board [3s Qs 5c 9s 6h]
    Seat 1: boyka134 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: smokerock247 folded on the River
    Seat 3: ratzusca111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: big_georg755 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: Till-Bill (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 6: markoutsinio (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 7: headsup024 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: maciak folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 9: NiKIENX collected (3705)

wut you have?
  • dont you hate aq?
  • Macke wrote: »
    dont you hate aq?

not really

its amazing i didnt bomb the river or do something crazy

ive played 12 mtt's today and bricked all of them.. good times.
  • What did you just have on that squeeze?

j10? sooooted?
  • shut 'er down nothing left to see here folks...

Interesting thread concept, but it's a complete failure on too many levels.

gl, I give you a 1% chance of making it as a poker pro given all the info itt...let's hope you have some incredible rungood and don't need a real starting bankroll, discipline or work ethic to make it.

Btw I'm up 3k+ now since this thread started...you know how I do it? I go play poker and have an adequate bankroll to play greater than 1 hour sessions at stakes that are meaningful to me. Or, I play lower than I need to when I just want to screw around/play every hand. I play part-time when I feel like it. I don't make grandiose statements about how I am going to decimate a table. I have no ego at the table. I table select and I adjust. I don't think it's cool to make money at poker. I don't brag or celebrate my daily wins and I think over my losing sessions and poorly played hands to improve every time I play.

I suggest that you get a job and save some money to play poker and then take a shot. You will have a much greater chance of success if you aren't playing short and scared and if you have a renewable source of money if you runbad.

Maybe we just have different personalities but in poker or in life if I have a serious goal then I focus on that goal and don't let anything get in my way. If my goal were to be a pro poker player then I would make certain that I was playing at least 6 hours a day 5 days a week. I wouldn't move somewhere with a dream and play 1 hour the first week on a short stack while drinking 5 beers. No matter what else was going on in my life, I would have put in at least 40 hours by now if I was in your shoes. It's called disciple and focus and without those traits you will just have to hope to lucksack a big mtt win while underrolled. Of course, this has happened many times in poker and a small percentage of those players actually grind for a living and aren't now bankrupt, but I wouldn't want to stake my dreams on a lottery.

gl/gg/giraffes/etc
This discussion has been closed.