Costanza's throwing away everything to play professionally

Comments

• "and wait until my wire for more cash comes"

Reminds me of when I was 16 and went to parties, peps ask me "yo mill, wheres your beer" and I was all like "my friend is bring my beer". Nowadays I bring my own. GL with the poker.......If/when you ever play.
  • Wire for more cash? Is Kevin Costner riding out to BC with it? Pretty sure they have the same banks in BC as they do in Ontario.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Alright I'll just quit posting updates and shit then

pizza-crust.jpg

Crust!
  • Bwahahahahahahaha . . .
  • I always eat the Pizza Crust, it's a pet peeve of mine when people don't and then go for another slice <_>.

Unless it is pizza out of the fridge then I can see it if it is rock hard.
  • Stuffed crust . . . or dipping sauce.
    Alright I'll just quit posting shit then

yes

I've played 4 live sessions across 3 different poker rooms playing 3 different limits and 2 different variants of poker since this thread started...howz things over der?
  • This is very entertaining...^-^
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    yes

I've played 4 live sessions across 3 different poker rooms playing 3 different limits and 2 different variants of poker since this thread started...howz things over der?

Trip report? We need some poker content..

oh.. and do you have any graphs? Maybe winnings (or losses) vs poker room?
    yes

Graphs or GTFO . . .
  • |
    |
    |
    | :O
    | __ / :O!
    | / \ /
    | /:O \/ giraffes
    |/ :O
    |____________________

edit: giraffefail
    |
    |
    |
    | / \ /
    |____________________

See bolded . . . I think this might be a leak in your play.
  • Milo wrote: »
    See bolded . . . I think this might be a leak in your play.

I was just going to mention that I am working on that
    |
    |
    |
    | / \ /
    |____________________

Newfavouritegraph.jpg
  • I think we should all be a little more supportive. Seriously, he's taking his shot, so let's support that.

There's two types of people in this world: those that try live out their crazy ass dreams and those that never do but bitch people out for trying it.

And if I'm wrong and this turns out to be a level, I owe Milo and GTA a beer.
  • Ok I'm going to add some poker into this.

So last friday after getting some guy to put in 20 bbs with J9 of clubs (his clubs were dead as well) and having that crack my aces I was about to leave yet a buddy of mine there told me to stay and said he would freeroll me into the cash game.

I was pretty tired (it was about 12) but I can't turn down a freeroll so long story short I turned 20 into about 120 at the friendly cash game (25/25 cent blinds lol)
  • I'll be supportive and maintain the graph:
    |
    | giraffe tm
    | O
    |______________
  • Poker or no poker this thread rocks. I've laughed out loud at least 5 times.
    I still wish costanza the best of luck. It probably would be distracting at the poker table with all the other shit on your mind, I agree that you should fix your living situation, get settled, then go grind your ass off.
    Good luck!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I think we should all be a little more supportive. Seriously, he's taking his shot, so let's support that.

Support what? His vacation in BC? So far, his "shot" consists of using the free Wifi at Starbucks . . .

There's two types of people in this world: those that try live out their crazy ass dreams and those that never do but bitch people out for trying it.

Get off my lawn . . .

And if I'm wrong and this turns out to be a level, I owe Milo and GTA a beer.

Naaah . . . but a nice Cinnamon bun would be appreciated.
  • Up and at er

Stopped at edgewater last night... Got WCPC brochure, waitlist for tables was long so I went and punted money at roulette lol

Off to telus shortly to set up the Internet

Will be playing poker today at some point
  • Take the Skytrain out to Richmond and check out River Rock. Fairly busy poker room when I lived out there.
  • Best of luck Costanza. I think it is pretty sad the quality of posts in this thread. I hope you always keep us updated. A lot of people in here are expecting you to fail. I am sure you will do well.
    Up and at er

Stopped at edgewater last night... Got WCPC brochure, waitlist for tables was long so I went and punted money at roulette lol

Off to telus shortly to set up the Internet

Will be playing poker today at some point

Call ahead.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Naaah . . . but a nice Cinnamon bun would be appreciated.

Done and done.

As for his shot only consisting of spending time on wifi at Starbucks, I understand it completely. He was actually ahead of where I was upon arriving in T.O. as he had a place set up to live (or so he was led to believe). I spent my first day and a half looking for a place to live, then went looking for a job after that. It took me 11.5 months to get set up to the point where I could start going to wrestling school.

I don't expect him to be able to take his shot right away. It appears as though the bigger goals for this trip were the WSOPC and the WCPC. If memory serves me, those don't start for a month or even two months. To me, he's doing what he should be: setting up his home situation so that he can avoid possible distractions at the tables. Will there always be distractions? Yes. Is he better off being proactive and trying to handle whatever ones he can before they get a chance to distract him? Absolutely.

Milo, I hope you don't take my rebuttals as personal. I do still love ya! I just appreciate what he says he's trying to do. As I said, if I'm wrong and it's all a level, so be it. I'm a sucker for following dreams :)
  • kingkao86 wrote: »
    Best of luck Costanza. I think it is pretty sad the quality of posts in this thread. I hope you always keep us updated. A lot of people in here are expecting you to fail. I am sure you will do well.

I'm pretty sure he will break even
  • Week one updated giraffe:

|
    | giraffe tm
    | ~
    |______________
  • I want to play.

Maybe later some 1-2
  • kingkao86 wrote: »
    Best of luck Costanza. I think it is pretty sad the quality of posts in this thread. I hope you always keep us updated. A lot of people in here are expecting you to fail. I am sure you will do well.

Yeah let's all give the ex-"troll of trolls" a big group hug, pat on the back, tussle his hair and give him a hearty "atta-boy"!

Ffs, I doubt he even wants the self satisfying pity party that's starting to percolate here.

Look, Costanza, as I said before, good luck, but if you need me here to hold your hand without taking a few friendly shots just say so and I'll never look again.
This discussion has been closed.