Costanza's throwing away everything to play professionally

As everyone knows, ive had some up and downs this year

Im off to Vancouver to make a go of this poker thing

Im a block away from some pro's ... truck in storage, shit being moved, im outta here

I cant sit around waiting for work at my normal place

as far as life is concerned, im all in... if I lose everything im on the streets.. seriously .. ill be playing online MTT's that im backed for and live 2/5

you hear of all this sort of stuff on 2+2 but im telling you this is as real as it gets

I will be playing WSOPc and WCPC as well as reporting for canada poker.com

Let's see where this takes me... please send me #rungood

#VAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comments

• Wow, I wish you all the success in this endeavour. Its not going to be easy, but nothing worth doing is ever easy.
  • Sometimes in life you have to do things that feel right,live life without regrets, do it now, so you don't have regrets for the rest of your life.For the things that might have been. With that Good luck to you, stay focused, and have fun.
  • thanx fellas

i turn 25 next week and figure why the fuck not.. im a gambler and im literally laying it all on the line
  • Good luck man. I'll buy you that beer when you get back this way again.

Keep a laptop, and a map to the local Starbucks or whatever for wifi. We'll need trip reports.
  • Thanx Billy.. shame we couldn't meet up... ill be hitting u up im sure with restaurant recommendations for down there im sure
  • costanza wrote: »
    Thanx Billy.. shame we couldn't meet up... ill be hitting u up im sure with restaurant recommendations for down there im sure

Elvis Platter at Memphis Blues bbq on Broadway. Bring a couple of friends. You won't be able to finish it all by yourself. There's your starting point.
  • Elvis Platter at Memphis Blues bbq on Broadway. Bring a couple of friends. You won't be able to finish it all by yourself. There's your starting point.

haha, funny, last time i was there I took down your recommendations and GTA berated me for choices lol

we will be in touch pal
  • What's your bankroll? Sure, 2/5 live is soft but I have had 5k+ swings a couple times.
  • I got high stake cash game friends that will let me play 2/5 with probably unlimited roll

last time i was there i pwned edgewater 2/5 , it was disgusting
  • costanza wrote: »

last time i was there i pwned edgewater 2/5 , it was disgusting

ok then
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    ok then

lol yeah man

i know ur the king of live cash and pokerz in general, im just letting u know whats up
  • Remember, ID in the bottom of your shoe . . . that way, when it washes up on shore a year later, they can stop looking.

Good luck . . . I knew him when . . . also, I have an alibi and six solid witnesses to back me up.
  • Gl. My best advice would be to get some career training in your spate time. Barely anyone enjoys playing poker full time for more than a year or two. It will become mind numbing after a while.
    Gl. My best advice would be to get some career training in your spate time. Barely anyone enjoys playing poker full time for more than a year or two. It will become mind numbing after a while.

This for sure... Mike, live (or internet) poker day after day is not fun, it's not even a job, it's torture... Certainly not glamorous... for at least the vast majority... Take advantage of some community courses in an area of interest to break up the monotony so you have something for down the road. You are still young and can actually do something with your life.. Keep in touch...
  • compuease wrote: »
    This for sure... Mike, live (or internet) poker day after day is not fun, it's not even a job, it's torture... Certainly not glamorous... for at least the vast majority... Take advantage of some community courses in an area of interest to break up the monotony so you have something for down the road. You are still young and can actually do something with your life.. Keep in touch...

thanx comp.. as anyone can see, ive been around for a while.. and I got a few high profile people that believe in me, and my game.. im prepared to dedicate my life to this game that I love more than anything

Alot of people play poker recreationally, for a social thing or whatever.. to me, its alot more than that. '

I have a trade to back me up ... worse comes to worse but im legit "taking a shot" here

Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Vamoooooooooooo

Do less of this and ur all good:

No Limit Texas Hold'em Hand, 15.00/30.00, smokerock247 | BOOM! Hand Replayer

glgl.

Haha, as a coach/ friend of mine pointed out... this is a prime example of my competitiveness- and he was fine with it... I will do anything to take pots down, even with zero equity.. so to some this may seem like a retarded hand, and I look like an idiot.. but to some it opens their eyes to my heart and competitiveness. Not saying this is a good hand at all, but I think my 8b get it in with no equity shows my heart.

I did this in a 4 buck donkament, but ive done this sort of thing in 55's-162's+ as well

I got a ton of heart and want this to be my profession so badly

im lucky enough to have a writing profession in this industry that recognizes my love for the game and support for poker players from our country... I hope to bring alot more than that to the table

thanx for the words
  • Laminate that ID . . . just in case.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Laminate that ID . . . just in case.

gtfo
  • I think you're fucking nuts.

Having said that, best of luck.

Rake

Pots
  • I think you're fucking nuts.

Having said that, best of luck.

Rake

Pots

haha thanx sir, ill try my best.

must make manies or homeless
  • Hey, Cos . . . lighten up. If you make good, feel free to rub my nose in it afterwards. But if I were forced to put a bet down, I would go with the numbers and bet against you. That said, live your dream pal, and good luck doing it.
  • I'm busting you in the main event.

gg in advance
  • Oh and Originally I read this as Milo is throwing away everything because he was the last poster...lol
  • Macke wrote: »
    Oh and Originally I read this as Milo is throwing away everything because he was the last poster...lol

this
  • sometimes I swear that Philli is multiaccounting
  • But seriously, good luck with everything. Meet up for a beer sometime.
    sometimes I swear that Philli is multiaccounting

Or perhaps Cole is making a comeback?
  • gl costanza. part of me is a little jealous. don't forget all us little guys on pfc if you hit it big.
This discussion has been closed.