Costanza's throwing away everything to play professionally

1111213141517»

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    We can still talk poker:)

possibly if i had time to play...

this sunday i'll be (hopefully) grinding it up as long as i'm not too hung over from the wedding the day before.
  • Graphs of how long it takes before Fed's back again under yet another pseudonym(hope this is the right word)?

Just noticed it's a 24hr.

Wow, how things can blow up around here in no time. It makes it much harder to catch up on everything.
  • [+] Fed and Darb sitting in Darb's tiny $4 sng poker lair cursing how the Jews have gotten to them again
  • kicking people while there down and can't defend themselves, thats cute.
  • kicking people while there down and can't defend themselves, thats cute.

defining "being down" as having a 24 hour ban on a poker forum is sad

homonyms are your friend
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    defining "being down" as having a 24 hour ban on a poker forum is sad

homonyms are your friend

well your needling them when they cant defend themselves, thats kicking them while they are down.
    Otherwise explain the point of your post. To get a laugh from everyone on the forum? Because besides that I dont really see a point to that post.

With that said I dont see a point to a lot of post in this thread, seems forum is getting off track the past little while.
  • 1) Darb is a racist I have no respect for him

2) Fed has exhibited all of these behaviours in the past and I have no respect for him -- he provides zero content to this forum and just wants attention like a small child. If you need evidence of this then read this same thread that you are posting in...if you need confirmation then you can look at his most recent post on twitter:

smokerock247 ‏@smokerock247
    @jeff_cookson its really funny that i get banned for posting a pic when @Antman013 did the same to me 2 days ago @GTAPoker can S my C #jew

Maybe it's society's fault. He feels that he deserves some level of attention for doing nothing of meaning and having no knowledge of the world around him.

#parishiltongotfedbanned
  • what about your behaviours. or it doesnt matter because you guys are all in your little group and anything goes for you guys?
  • which behaviours? mocking racists or mocking those that are on here attention whoring and don't ever play poker?
  • what about your behaviours. or it doesnt matter because you guys are all in your little group and anything goes for you guys?

You know, I remember (long ago) when I was a 20 something and I thought I and my common interest friends had the whole world figured out, and anyone who disagreed with anything we said pissed us off. But the way I remember it I would just tell them to fuck themselves and ignore them instead of getting so butt-hurt and cry myself to sleep about the injustice of their taunts.

To each his own.
  • so only your opinion matters?
  • You know, I remember (long ago) when I was a 20 something and I thought I and my common interest friends had the whole world figured out, and anyone who disagreed with anything we said pissed us off. But the way I remember it I would just tell them to fuck themselves and ignore them instead of getting so butt-hurt and cry myself to sleep about the injustice of their taunts.

To each his own.

whos crying, see im just having a convo. not insulting anyone. and you come in here with that.
    Thats my point, your group just insults for no reason.

To each his own i guess
  • whos crying, see im just having a convo. not insulting anyone. and you come in here with that.
    Thats my point, your group just insults for no reason.

To each his own i guess

Wait, you think I was insulting you? Did you not read the above tweet from fed? Maybe you chose to just ignore the message.
  • Is there a precis version for this topic?

I thought, Boy goes west
    Wants to be a Pro

We all wish him well.

Boy sents good news!

We all clap.

The End!

Seems like their were other plots I missed

Dave
  • @btp: since costanza, i've been nothing but nice to fed until he continuously acted like a douchbag towards me and others. he's outright insulted me (and others) without reason (well, at least towards me) and since then i have been telling him exactly what i think of him.

if you think he's a good guy, that's good for you. at the present moment, i (and others) don't agree however. if he continues posting garbage and berating me, i may continue my douche count. imo though, he is starting to look like an arrogant and racist troll. and i definitely gave him the benefit of the doubt multiple times yet he still chose to treat me like crap.

so yes, to each his own. my own however does not include people like him.
  • trigs wrote: »
    @btp: since costanza, i've been nothing but nice to fed until he continuously acted like a douchbag towards me and others. he's outright insulted me (and others) without reason (well, at least towards me) and since then i have been telling him exactly what i think of him.

if you think he's a good guy, that's good for you. at the present moment, i (and others) don't agree however. if he continues posting garbage and berating me, i may continue my douche count. imo though, he is starting to look like an arrogant and racist troll. and i definitely gave him the benefit of the doubt multiple times yet he still chose to treat me like crap.

so yes, to each his own. my own however does not include people like him.

i dont disagree with that, i talk to the guy like every day and I tell him that he's says the most stupid shit and brings a lot of what is thrown at him on himself. However that doesn't mean that every time the guy posts people need to rip on him, its the same people too. I also don't think the comments towards darb are fair either.

The forum as a whole is being retarded in 75% of posts, just a lot of wasted time arguing about petty shit.

People are treated unfairly on here is all I'm saying. People rag on mike but don't rag on milo or gta for doing the same thing. I have tough skin so none of this shit bothers me, but clearly some people don't. But when its all said and done its mike and darb who get banned not gta and milo is my point.
  • i dont disagree with that, i talk to the guy like every day and I tell him that he's says the most stupid shit and brings a lot of what is thrown at him on himself. However that doesn't mean that every time the guy posts people need to rip on him, its the same people too. I also don't think the comments towards darb are fair either.

The forum as a whole is being retarded in 75% of posts, just a lot of wasted time arguing about petty shit.

People are treated unfairly on here is all I'm saying. People rag on mike but don't rag on milo or gta for doing the same thing. I have tough skin so none of this shit bothers me, but clearly some people don't. But when its all said and done its mike and darb who get banned not gta and milo is my point.

fair enough. i get your point.

and it is true that the content on this forum has been suffering as of late.
  • Macke wrote: »
    1303428650627.jpg

just gtfo with these pics.....
  • Yeah, not nearly as funny as

"jajajajaja"

that shit kills.

:rollmfeyes:
  • Maybe if Fed would have used fancy synonyms for commonly used words in his posts, everyone would think he was S-M-R-T?

Never thought I would find a group of whiny old men quite like the group around here....
  • reibs wrote: »
    Maybe if Fed would have used fancy synonyms for commonly used words in his posts, everyone would think he was S-M-R-T?

Never thought I would find a group of whiny old men quite like the group around here....

So this is because I used the word "espouse" in another thread?

Wow.

I don't know whether to "jajajajaja" or cry.

And in picking on Macke you have taken a shot at the guy who has more poker related posts ITT than the OP. P as in poser.

For shame.....bully.
  • So this is because I used the word "espouse" in another thread?

Wow.

I don't know whether to "jajajajaja" or cry.

You are a small part of my below comment

• And in picking on Macke you have taken a shot at the guy who has more poker related posts ITT than the OP. P as in poser.

For shame.....bully.

IMO this is costanzas thread about his move out west to play cards. Nowhere does it say it is costanzas thread to continuously get bashed by any fucking numbnuts with a keyboard and a hardon for Spider-Man!

Not to mention there is nothing funny about it and it makes for unnecessary scrolling down

JAJAJA
  • If you post on a public forum about moving out west to play poker professionally and then proceed to post mainly about drinking beers, having preteen crushes and the adventures of moving couches you are open for ridicule IMO.

Personally, I hope fed succeeds in poker if he ever tries to play poker. I have even offered to coach/help him with live cash games through PMs on this site in the past. However, not ridiculing the ridiculousness of this thread is like asking John Stuart not to mock Romney.
  • For your guys info. I only banned costanza for 24 hours, he posted a pic of Milo again after being told to not do it.... He has NEVER asked me or anyone else to not allow pics of him and in fact are those really pics of him? I always thought they were someones idea of being funny and posting a typical internet troll.. To my knowledge none of us have actually met him, can anyone confirm which are actually pics of him and I'll delete.

darbay, well that's a different story. If he JUST stuck to poker threads he would likely be all right but he stops stirring up shit for a while then, bang, he's back at it. He got 48 hours cuz I deemed it worse than costanzas picture posting.

costanzas thread is entertaining, I'll give it that, but it's certainly not about a poker pro trying to make a go of it..

In short why can't we all just get along... A LOT of people need to do some growing up on here.. Anyone doesn't like it, take it up with management.... Oh wait...
  • I am "temporarily" closing this thread until Mike gets back to defend himself... He can make the choice if he wants it re-opened... As he did before..
  • This thread sucks...

I only started sharing daily occurrences that included couch moving, getting scammed, irish girl, etc. because people seemed interested. I posted pics and daily TR's and stuff because I thought some of you would like to see.

While yes, I am trying to play this game at a serious level, I was just trying to share my life experience with you people. It's alot bigger than just me playing the game I love for a living, its about me trying to become a new man.

Before I came here to BC, I broke up with my girl, lost a couple really close friends, and was battling severe depression towards the end of summer. I couldn't even get out of my bed to face the world some days... Some days I couldn't even open my blinds to see sunlight.

Past couple weeks ive had numerous threads made about me, constant trolling of me for selling action, even selling headphones for christ sake. It get's old.

I have thick skin and can deal with things with the best of them, but this is getting way out of hand..

Ill request this thread to be opened when I start playing live mtt's and stuff.. all my cash game and other online success will be and my boys business, the rest of you can sit and wonder.
This discussion has been closed.