Costanza's throwing away everything to play professionally

Comments

• Your ID is in your shoe, right? If not, please post a pic here, so the RCMP will have something to go by next month . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Your ID is in your shoe, right? If not, please post a pic here, so the RCMP will have something to go by next month . . .

Has this got to do with all the random feet washing up on BC shores?
  • Yup . . . don't want to lose our boy, do we . . .
  • costanza wrote: »
    Also, not sure if this is STD or not but I'm just looking at ppl walk by and I hvent seen this many hot broads walking around EVER

things might turn out ok...

Me and Dennis already covered this Girl to guy ratio has always been traditionally skewed like 4-1 in Van...if you can't get laid there, you might as well try the homo landlord.
    Also, just witnessed a bum pick up the end of my burning smoke I flicked away

He is on a bicycle and picked it up, huffed on it to keep it going and kept pedaling all in one motion

#blownaway

Oh wait till you stumble down Hastings...not far from Gastown. You ain't seen nothing yet. Taser/pepper spray not a horrible idea, prob easily take a junky, it's just those damn dirty needles are something most people want to gamble against...

Tons of transients, blame the weather
  • jontm wrote: »
    Me and Dennis already covered this Girl to guy ratio has always been traditionally skewed like 4-1 in Van...if you can't get laid there, you might as well try the homo landlord.

Sounds like a challenge Mike... pics with a PFC sign in it to verify...
  • currently stranded.. using starbucks wifi

the fuckin homo landlord (not that theres anything wrong with that) had me waiting here for 4 hours

i got ahold of my buddy... gonna see if i can shower and shave at his place while i continue my quest

im exhausted.. been travelling 20+ hours straight.. no sleep.. no nothing
  • Maybe if you ask nicely philli will lend you his phone that takes pictures
  • Anyone else wonder if GTA is gay? Cause he has this infatuation with me all the time on here.;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Anyone else wonder if GTA is gay? Cause he has this infatuation with me all the time on here.;)

the person to best ask about that would be your momz
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Anyone else wonder if GTA is gay? Cause he has this infatuation with me all the time on here.;)

also, pics
  • Wait... this isn't Canada's all gay poker forum?
  • I wish you the best of luck Costanza. I hope you take down the first tourney you play, so things are easy for you afterwards.

Have fun, and if you get filthy rich remember the name piggypie123, (Mark Murray) LOL j/k.

:) Good luck buddy. :)
  • Macke wrote: »
    Wait... this isn't Canada's all gay poker forum?

you've been reading too many of Mark's threads IMO
  • why don't you crash at a local hostel for travellers? probably cost you $20/night until you find a place to stay. I know there are a few in downtown Vancouver.

Your only 25, I say ROCK AND ROLL, enjoy yourself! If it doesn't pan out, just head back to T.O. or find a job out there. GL in any case.
  • pics or iz real life?
  • busted his roll at 2/5 last night, had 500 BR. dont know how he couldve ever busted :P
    I got high stake cash game friends that will let me play 2/5 with probably unlimited roll

last time i was there i pwned edgewater 2/5 , it was disgusting

wat?
  • busted his roll at 2/5 last night, had 500 BR. dont know how he couldve ever busted :P

that's a long thumb ride back to Ontario; shortest 'playing poker for a living' chapter ever. Probably better off playing 1/2 with that bankroll IMO.
  • Lol btp stops in with the sick troll

Got the place... Went out for supper with my buddy Joe and stinger.. Watched football, few pints... Came back to the condo because I was exhausted. got back and there was a girl from Ireland there. She's beautiful.

Anyways, she flips when she sees me there , apparently this land lord is shady as fuuuuuuck.

We went out to an Irish pub called Malones, then we wandered around downtown until we were somehow drinking sir perry cider at the harbour in front of Canada place

Came back and crashed together on the couch lol

Today, We are both demanding our money back and gonna gtfo

The adventure continues.....
  • K I shoulda responded itt earlier but was doing stuff.

So......first things first, before we make any rash decision we should stop and think about what we are about to do.

edit: gogogo
    Lol btp stops in with the sick troll

Got the place... Went out for supper with my buddy Joe and stinger.. Watched football, few pints... Came back to the condo because I was exhausted. got back and there was a girl from Ireland there. She's beautiful.

Anyways, she flips when she sees me there , apparently this land lord is shady as fuuuuuuck.

We went out to an Irish pub called Malones, then we wandered around downtown until we were somehow drinking sir perry cider at the harbour in front of Canada place

Came back and crashed together on the couch lol

Today, We are both demanding our money back and gonna gtfo

The adventure continues.....

guy clearly sounds like a match maker, you should be thanking him
  • [ ] true stories itt
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    [ ] true stories itt

Haha

Got pics and stuff I'll lost later... There's a couple on Facebook if someone wants to post them here. I'm on my phone
  • thats a nice view
This discussion has been closed.