Costanza's throwing away everything to play professionally

Comments

• Definitely funny . . . perhaps a giraffe to show the correlation between the length of trolling itt, and the humor generated by ongoing giraffes?
  • last night was the nuts of all nuts

met irish girl down town, we had supper and drinks together (lulz) . artist came and drew us together :)

156593_10151362967680312_727578208_n.jpg

went and played live +280 playing 1/2 in about an hour and a half.. bought in for 2 and left with almost 5

got back to my condo with irish girl... we watched "the sitter" (a lulz movie) and passed out in e/o's arms

she took these pics from my room.

307998_4725487460321_1056798631_n.jpg

264263_4725482020185_1751775395_n.jpg

time to pwn it the F up online after i go have a meeting at the bank lol
  • [ ] meeting at the bank
  • costanza wrote: »
    last night was the nuts of all nuts

met irish girl down town, we had supper and drinks together (lulz) . artist came and drew us together :)

156593_10151362967680312_727578208_n.jpg

went and played live +280 playing 1/2 in about an hour and a half.. bought in for 2 and left with almost 5

got back to my condo with irish girl... we watched "the sitter" (a lulz movie) and passed out in e/o's arms

she took these pics from my room.

307998_4725487460321_1056798631_n.jpg

264263_4725482020185_1751775395_n.jpg

time to pwn it the F up online after i go have a meeting at the bank lol

saying shit like that makes me like you less
  • saying shit like that makes me like you less

:-[
  • [x] diary of a 12 year old poker player
  • JAJA

if i told u guys what we reallyyyyyyyy did last night, I wouldnt be a gentleman, tried to keep it PG

made 3 bills last night, and got it in.. seems like an alright night to me

srs off to cibc.. gotta get a statement so i can get on that play now site so i can start pwning that up
  • I won 15 dollars (got a sick river to take a chuck out of profit) playing 25/50c and then ate soft tacos

I guess we were both winners.
  • 27399232.jpg

playing like fucking shiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt online today :(

not even running bad or anything, just playing horribly
  • Why play bad tho?
  • darbday wrote: »
    Why play bad tho?

because im a retard

get in hands where i know i need to be right a certain % of the time, and i know im beat but i call anyway's
    because im a retard

get in hands where i know i need to be right a certain % of the time, and i know im beat but i call anyway's
    ahhh...then you don't know, your not 100% sure so you call.
  • i suggest not sucking.
  • also if you got better at poker you would win more, i'm serious.
  • dropped heaps online ...

gonna go get it back playing live.
  • Oh yeah.. I have that problem where sometimes i can't lay down big hands when i know im beat. =/

Have 10-A straight but still call river shove when the board pairs =/
  • Macke wrote: »
    Oh yeah.. I have that problem where sometimes i can't lay down big hands when i know im beat. =/

Have 10-A straight but still call river shove when the board pairs =/

im normally good enough to lay it down tho, thats the fucked thing

last night I couldnt fold 2 pr on a 4 card straight board playing live

im up money so far, some how, but like.. not enough to survive.. 300 a week aint gonna cut it.
  • Well you've played like... what 7 hours? and at 1-2.

Shouldn't you be playing 6-8 a day?
  • Macke wrote: »
    Well you've played like... what 7 hours? and at 1-2.

Shouldn't you be playing 6-8 a day?

playing about 6-7 hours online mtt session early in the AM, then i play 1-3 hours live at night after supper
  • shouldn't you just focus on just playing live mostly seeing as you could grind online mtts anywhere in Canada.
    JAJA

if i told u guys what we reallyyyyyyyy did last night, I wouldnt be a gentleman, tried to keep it PG

made 3 bills last night, and got it in.. seems like an alright night to me

srs off to cibc.. gotta get a statement so i can get on that play now site so i can start pwning that up

Seems pretty clear to me what you did, hopefully it was full session...
  • past couple days have been kray

good sesh at edgewater last night...

woke up 6am BC time to play what would be my normal Ontario mtt sched.. felt alright, made a couple deep runs only to break even some how.

going to go play cash again tonight, see if i cant win a couple more buy ins.

also, irish girl wants to live with me when I have to get a new place on the 16th... as in splitting an apartment.

not that anyone cares, but she told me she doesnt want a relationship lol.. not sure how I feel about that... but we are still going for supper tomorrow.

Still, im here to focus on cards and that's what imma keep doing, ive played 20+ hours the past 2 days and im gonna keep given 'er

#vamuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

not that anyone cares, but she told me she doesnt want a relationship lol.. not sure how I feel about that...

#tobe15again
  • Being from Ireland myself I need to warn you. Irish women are dangerous and typically not very good housemates or lovers :O - High maintenance too. dont be lulled by the nice accent. Also they are always freezing... hope heat is included. Des Bishop Irish Women are always freezing - YouTube

forewarned is forearmed

Good luck
  • yavvy wrote: »
    Being from Ireland myself I need to warn you. Irish women are dangerous and typically not very good housemates or lovers :O - High maintenance too. dont be lulled by the nice accent. Also they are always freezing... hope heat is included. Des Bishop Irish Women are always freezing - YouTube

forewarned is forearmed

Good luck

you will get along here just fine
  • Booked a losing sesh tonight , not my finest couple hours

couldnt fold turned 2 pr on 4 card straight board, AGAIN... tilted huge at myself i just left instead of spewing... gotta be good enough to fold that shit, 80$ mistake is an 80$ mistake... -155$ on the night
  • [ ] 2 hours = session
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    [ ] 2 hours = session

Well, not for poker, anyway . . . :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    Well, not for poker, anyway . . . :D

heyooooooooooooooooooh
This discussion has been closed.