Costanza's throwing away everything to play professionally

Comments

• costanza wrote: »
    qq<33 fucker flipped a set when I squeezed from BB , 4 callers j63 flop, rainbow
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    I know I joke around a lot at the expense of Fed, but as a fellow poker player I would actually like some details that could help myself and other aspiring players.
    We definitely need more details.. Stack sizes, reads, thought process on each street, table dynamics, etc... Entertainment is fine but if we all want to learn together we need to share...

While I am in Vegas next month I will be posting interesting hands with details as I have before... However there will be no "Irish girl" :( nor drinking stories, sorry...
    However there may be pictures if I can figure how to uplink them from my playbook.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »

[x] giving handies in the park for rent money soon

PFC road trip
  • actyper wrote: »
    PFC train trip
    fyp....

jeeesh, can't believe I just did that.. Not sure anyone under 40 would even recognize it tho..;)
  • Milo wrote: »
    They are based on percentages . . . Costanza is finally giving that 110% that athletes like to talk about. Too bad it's on the Irish chick instead of poker . . .

GTA . . . read the fine print on my "breakfast" post.

this still doesnt make sense based on the graph lol. apparently im the only one who passed grade 4 math lol
  • this still doesnt make sense based on the graph lol. apparently im the only one who passed grade 4 math lol

Apparently you didn't get as far as to using a representative sample hmm
  • played tonight , +110 , stacked a shorty when my top 2 faded his FD

Really need to stop nitting it up and buy into these games deeper, I really need to be more comfortable peeling cards

going to win 5 BI's before the weekend and take a shot at 2/5 if the right people are playing

Also, I know this is going to get some lol'a but I'm going to grind a couple of those early bird mtt's ... 1) they are soft and 2) I want to be a bit more comfortable for WSOPc and wcpc , so a little mtt play should be good to freshen up my feel and button up any live leaks

Really going to put the hammer down for the rest of the week
  • What are you buying in with? 100? Dude.

Now to talk about me in someone elses topic.

Anyways I also got stacked tonight when a set cracked my aces...though for probably alot less then you 55 bucks or so.. I dunno.

blinds 25/50c.. I have my 55 or so (bought in for 40) aa...we are like 4 handed this hand lol... anyways villain raises to 3, I reraise to 9 she calls.

flop is 7 10 3 rainbow... I bet 15 she calls, 4 on turn.. I shove she calls...lol owned.

Even though I got stacked I really do feel I am improving my game on and on...couple nice timed bluffs and plays...
  • this still doesnt make sense based on the graph lol. apparently im the only one who passed grade 4 math lol

hey, give me a break. i'm an english teacher :D
  • trigs wrote: »
    hey, give me a break. i'm an english teacher :D

you should offer discounted lessons on here, you'd make a killing

#ILIKECOKEACOLA
    Really need to stop nitting it up and buy into these games deeper, I really need to be more comfortable peeling cards

going to win 5 BI's before the weekend and take a shot at 2/5 if the right people are playing
    Macke wrote: »
    What are you buying in with? 100? Dude.

[ ] pros play short stacked at 1/2
  • Milo wrote: »
    is turning pro conducive to personal growth? I am sure it will be an upcoming TedTalk.
    Reinventing GamingWhat poker "pros" need to learn before throwing away everything (12:05 into video showing Phil Ivey):

"You will experience terrible, terrible stretches of bad luck that go on for much longer than you thought was possible. You will encounter the deadliest black swans that you can ever imagine. You will be at your lowest point. And when you're at your lowest point, the indifferent hand of randomness will reach into your chest and pluck your heart and just beat you to death with it.
    :
    Maybe, IF you're lucky, you'll climb out of the other side of this experience with the ability to think past your ego.
    "
  • ^^^ +1 happens in real life as well... Successful people come out the other side the stronger for it.. The others..... well.....
  • Macke wrote: »
    What are you buying in with? 100? Dude.

Now to talk about me in someone elses topic.

Anyways I also got stacked tonight when a set cracked my aces...though for probably alot less then you 55 bucks or so.. I dunno.

blinds 25/50c.. I have my 55 or so (bought in for 40) aa...we are like 4 handed this hand lol... anyways villain raises to 3, I reraise to 9 she calls.

flop is 7 10 3 rainbow... I bet 15 she calls, 4 on turn.. I shove she calls...lol owned.

Even though I got stacked I really do feel I am improving my game on and on...couple nice timed bluffs and plays...

Dude shut the fuck up

I buy in for 100bb but I should be buying in for moarrrrrrrrr

And seriously, don't post this type of shit in my thread. Make your own.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Reinventing GamingWhat poker "pros" need to learn before throwing away everything (12:05 into video showing Phil Ivey):

"You will experience terrible, terrible stretches of bad luck that go on for much longer than you thought was possible. You will encounter the deadliest black swans that you can ever imagine. You will be at your lowest point. And when you're at your lowest point, the indifferent hand of randomness will reach into your chest and pluck your heart and just beat you to death with it.
    :
    Maybe, IF you're lucky, you'll climb out of the other side of this experience with the ability to think past your ego.
    "

Thanx buddy

We can only hope!
  • compuease wrote: »
    ^^^ +1 happens in real life as well... Successful people come out the other side the stronger for it.. The others..... well.....

Go west?
    Dude shut the fuck up

I buy in for 100bb but I should be buying in for moarrrrrrrrr

And seriously, don't post this type of shit in my thread. Make your own.

no playing poker ITT!!!

fedsgonnafed
  • Had a pretty adventureous day...

woke up around 9ish? went down stairs got my starbux and lit up a smoke ... just kinda "woke up" as I did my thing.. then I noticed a girl and her mom and her friend trying to move in... I tried to ignore them but me being me, I couldnt turn away, so i asked if they needed help .. they snap said yes.

so, me being a beast, I moved in a couch and even set up her bed all by myself, they were heavier set girls but still very nice people

no idea what they would have done if i didnt offer to help tbh , they would have went busto just trying to unload the stuff from the cube van they rented

took me about an hour and they really appreciated my help so w/e.. she offered to buy me beer as a thank you, but i countered with telling her that the next time she makes a home cooked meal to throw me a plate together and we are square.

a) i miss home cooked meals and b) this girl is big, no doubt in my mind she can cook her tits off lol lets be serious

this afternoon i went to the bank and dealt with some of that bullshit... on the way home i stopped off at a dollarama place and was picking up some detergent and shit when i saw they had really good prices on food lmao, so i stocked up on some pasta and pickles and baked beans for like 10 bucks hahahah got some haloween candy as well obv

kinda hyping myself up for tonight's session.. I really gotta start making some serious bank the next couple days so I have a "cushion"

ill post hands from my phone tonight when im there.
  • [x] closer to handies in the alley
  • off to see Joda B tomorrow

gotta travel a few hours away but hopefully he can help me and my game out

just posting this so i cant back out lol
  • and yet . . .
    Had a pretty adventureous day...

woke up around 9ish? went down stairs got my starbux and lit up a smoke ... just kinda "woke up" as I did my thing.. then I noticed a girl and her mom and her friend trying to move in... I tried to ignore them but me being me, I couldnt turn away, so i asked if they needed help .. they snap said yes.

so, me being a beast, I moved in a couch and even set up her bed all by myself, they were heavier set girls but still very nice people

no idea what they would have done if i didnt offer to help tbh , they would have went busto just trying to unload the stuff from the cube van they rented

took me about an hour and they really appreciated my help so w/e.. she offered to buy me beer as a thank you, but i countered with telling her that the next time she makes a home cooked meal to throw me a plate together and we are square.

a) i miss home cooked meals and b) this girl is big, no doubt in my mind she can cook her tits off lol lets be serious

this afternoon i went to the bank and dealt with some of that bullshit... on the way home i stopped off at a dollarama place and was picking up some detergent and shit when i saw they had really good prices on food lmao, so i stocked up on some pasta and pickles and baked beans for like 10 bucks hahahah got some haloween candy as well obv

kinda hyping myself up for tonight's session.. I really gotta start making some serious bank the next couple days so I have a "cushion"

ill post hands from my phone tonight when im there.

To be young again and have the great adventures of moving a couch
  • good going dawg

im hammered now
  • And the saga ends

BANNED AGAIN. lol
  • fed and darb banned. wtf am i supposed to do now?

can't we all just get along?
    fed and darb banned. wtf am i supposed to do now?

We can still talk poker:)
    fed and darb banned. wtf am i supposed to do now?

For real? WTF happened now? Assuming an off topic thread?
  • fed used milo's pic yet again after being chastised before about doing that. darb for his 'colourful' commentary.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/well-we-finally-had-take-pos-back-29264/
This discussion has been closed.