Comments

• Darbday and mark fighting makes me sad. :(

Both of you are my bro's!;)

Come on guys knock it off.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Darbday and mark fighting makes me sad. :(

Both of you are my bro's!;)

Come on guys knock it off.

Nope.. you have to choose who you love more.

And remember - this is mostly your fault.

Man, I would SUCK at divorce.

Mark
  • drtyore wrote: »
    nope.. You have to choose who you love more.

And remember - this is mostly your fault.

Man, i would suck at divorce.

Mark

lol :d
  • Mark you're a bird dude, just give it up

When you personally don't like someone , you go out of your way to provoke them and insult them about being mental , illogical and now even racist, just to get a reaction out of them. That is bullying.

Stop being so bored at work and actually do something with yourself instead of bullying people.

GG.
  • Y we can't all get along
  • costanza wrote: »
    Y we can't all get along
    This is what i wanted to eventually get to......because we are only taught conflict in the publics schools.

Stop being so bored at work and actually do something with yourself instead of bullying people.

What the fuck is with that shit again? Is that the new go to line when you can't stand a discussion on opposing views anymore?

Fwiw, I am so glad I have no aspirations to be a low limit on-line poker grinder/bot, and therefore have no reason to ever read another darb post in the future.
  • Let me amend my previous post.

I'm not a fan of labeling any group of people with any kind of stereotype. And I don't like it when others make generalizing statements in the same fashion.

Can't we all just respect each other without labeling and judging?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Let me amend my previous post.

I'm not a fan of labeling any group of people with any kind of stereotype. And I don't like it when others make generalizing statements in the same fashion.

Can't we all just respect each other without labeling and judging?
    I completely agree...now, please quote the part where I labeled someone.

I did not do, what you think I did
  • To Fed...

I'm so sorry you feel bullied. I shall now go watch several anti-bullying after school specials to punish myself....

After I develop this anti-bullying component we're going to incorporate into my material for the CBT groups I run that is

(Fun fact: One of the above statements is actually true!)

I refuse to let the term "bullying" hinder my calling people out on their bullshit. Fed - call me what you will, and side with darb all you'd like. I legit tried to give him some advice, he ignores good sense because he doesn't like me. That's fine. You don't care for me because I disagree with you being here at all, also fine.

I'm still right though.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    the CBT groups I run

this fact about you seriously freaks me out a lot.
  • trigs wrote: »
    this fact about you seriously freaks me out a lot.

Maybe you need some CBT. ;)
  • Maybe you need some CBT. ;)

oh i'm sure i do. i'm crazy. from mark though? i'd rather stay crazy.
  • Lord this poker message board is frequented by a bunch of women and whiners and people with superiority complexes....I guess that would fall under 'stereotypes'? >:D
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    Lord this poker message board is frequented by a bunch of women and whiners and people with superiority complexes....I guess that would fall under 'stereotypes'? >:D

don't forget sexist.
  • I've always differentiated discrimination vs racism with the latter involving hatred.
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    Lord this poker message board is frequented by a bunch of women and whiners and people with superiority complexes....I guess that would fall under 'stereotypes'? >:D

I'm just glad the people that get so butt-hurt over other people having strong informed opinions don't own metal lathes.....then we'd all be in trouble. ;)
  • I'm just glad the people that get so butt-hurt over other people having strong informed opinions don't own metal lathes.....then we'd all be in trouble. ;)

There ya go...perfect !

P.S....if you ever watched the original Star Trek you'd know 'one' can also be made out of a large bamboo tube....and crushing up a bunch of chemicals on any planet with an atmosphere not unlike earths....so be very afraid of bamboo also evil.gif
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    To Fed...

I'm so sorry you feel bullied. I shall now go watch several anti-bullying after school specials to punish myself....

After I develop this anti-bullying component we're going to incorporate into my material for the CBT groups I run that is

(Fun fact: One of the above statements is actually true!)

I refuse to let the term "bullying" hinder my calling people out on their bullshit. Fed - call me what you will, and side with darb all you'd like. I legit tried to give him some advice, he ignores good sense because he doesn't like me. That's fine. You don't care for me because I disagree with you being here at all, also fine.

I'm still right though.

Mark

I respect and understand your points Mark, even I can asses the points you are making, however, I just think it's really messed up that every single chance you get to stir the pot, u do it. Weather its for the lulz or just to be a dick , its still messed up.

I have nothing personal against you at all per se; in general, I do not like the way your posts come across. Has nothing to do with our history.

You have a holier than thou demeanour, and quite frankly, it tilts the sweet living fuck out of me which probably satisfies you to no end.

also, fwiw, I think your points in the gun thread are fucking lolzies.

keep on keepin' on....

also, table tableton > mark by a land slide.
  • dont u dare start "christ'ing" me!!!

:mad:
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Obviously your a lost cause and will never get it. Definitely a racist statement. I suggest you attend the next JDL rally and bring a big white sign that states "Jews control the US" and you will find out if it is a racist statement, pretty quick.

JDL-CANADA

I wouldn't fuck with the JDL. They're considered a terrorist organization by the FBI. They might bomb your house if you mess with them.
    dont u dare start "christ'ing" me!!!

:mad:

C

h

r

i

s

t

!
  • C

h

r

i

s

t

!

lol in regards to your edit, its funny how when i legit post something as a mature adult i get "christ-ed" , but when im half/semi/borderline trolling I fit right in.

lol!
    lol in regards to your edit, its funny how when i legit post something as a mature adult i get "christ-ed" , but when im half/semi/borderline trolling I fit right in.

lol!

Wait wat?

That was your mature adult post?

nvmd
  • Wait wat?

That was your mature adult post?

nvmd

:arghh:
    :arghh:

Relax.

73% messing with you....

philli-lite
  • darbday wrote: »
    None I was talking about historical facts in which the way the world works.

I would love to read your dissertation on "How the World Works". It has been a pretty crappy week, and I could use the laughs . . .
    darbday wrote: »
    I do not believe in race!!!

I do not believe in the Tooth Fairy. Only one of us is correct in our belief.
    darbday wrote: »
    This is what i wanted to eventually get to......because we are only taught conflict in the publics schools.

I am just going to state that this is 100% prime bullshit.

Finally, Mark was not bullying you . . . he was making some rather pointed observations and comments. He may have an over-developed sense of self, but he actually is a pretty smart guy when he keeps his pants up.
  • Milo wrote: »

Finally, Mark was not bullying you . . . he was making some rather pointed observations and comments. He may have an over-developed sense of self, but he actually is a pretty smart guy when he keeps his pants up.

Can anyone figure out where this 'over-developed sense of self' comes from though? I assume it is an 'on the forum' persona only...as anyone with that openly expressed such a superiority and arrogance probably wouldn't have any teeth left in real life. What is his personal life like? Is he in a relationship? What does he do for a living? Is he made to feel small in real life? Inquiring minds want to know ???
    Mark, feel free to PM me the answers, I should have probably just asked that way.