Options

Apologies......

Comments

• You know, I never thought of it like that . . . compuease is a Bilderburger. It is so obvious now . . . like a fog being lifted from my eyes.

Oh, and the reason we all respond like that to your truther bullshit, and the other conspiracist crap, is because we are all mostly intelligent folks who understand how Occam's Razor works.

If I thought for a second you had an actual clue as to how the world works, I would pony up the $$$ to take a civilian flight into space, open the damn hatch, and step outside.

I'm off to bed now . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    You know, I never thought of it like that . . . compuease is a Bilderburger. It is so obvious now . . . like a fog being lifted from my eyes.
    yup was satire, that means a joke!
    Oh, and the reason we all respond like that to your truther bullshit, and the other conspiracist crap, is because we are all mostly intelligent folks who understand how Occam's Razor works.
    Oh ic so when someone says something unitellegent to you they get banned, ic, ic you stand by that...i get that your honestly saying thats how you treat people and that what you think should happen.
    If I thought for a second you had an actual clue as to how the world works, I would pony up the $$$ to take a civilian flight into space, open the damn hatch, and step outside.
    But you can't control your emotions enough to even have the conversation. Darb is a dumby, ban him, easy game
    God save the Queen . . .
    exactly.
  • costanza wrote: »
    ive spend many, many hours talking to darb, and he is in no way a racist

we dont talk much any more and have had our differences, but I can tell after talking to him not just about poker, but other things that he is passionate about world issues as a whole

highly doubt he's even a fraction of a racist, he's a realist

Nevermind
  • Nevermind
    if you want to say something negative about me as long as your not trying to piss me off on purpose you can say whatever you need to say and it won't set me off.
  • Couple of my friends were Jewish and they were kind of sterotypicial >_>

If I were Jewish I'd have a bankroll. =P
  • Macke wrote: »
    Couple of my friends were Jewish and they were kind of sterotypicial >_>

If I were Jewish I'd have a bankroll. =P
    See this is not not racist
  • darbday wrote: »
    See this is not not racist

Actually, yes it is.

Generalizing about any one group is wrong. Race, religion, sexual orientation, whatever. When you say that all Jewish people have all the money it's a racist(or anti-Semitic) remark because it's simply not true.
  • I would say that is stereotyping, not necessarily racist. It can be racist if the comment is derogatory, but what if it is not?

For example, is saying "Asians are good at math" racist?
    yup was satire, that means a joke!

Oh ic so when someone says something unitellegent to you they get banned, ic, ic you stand by that...i get that your honestly saying thats how you treat people and that what you think should happen.

I was not responsible for your "time-out", you were. Personally, I wouldn't have banned you, as I prefer my racists out in the open, where everyone can see them for what they are.

But you can't control your emotions enough to even have the conversation. Darb is a dumby, ban him, easy game

It is pretty well impossible to have a rational conversation with "conspiracy theory" types, as their usual response to having holes blown in their pet theories is to accuse you of being part of the conspiracy, or wilfully blind to it. "Their" world view is the only one that is truly enlightened, which is why they can see things as they truly are . . . sound familiar? Oh, and I did not say you were a dummy, just that your comments were racist.
  • [QUOTE=kwsteve;324914For example, is saying "Asians are good at math" racist?[/QUOTE]

Ask Wes . . . :D
    No they weren't racist at all, they are opinions on how the world works

Obviously your a lost cause and will never get it. Definitely a racist statement. I suggest you attend the next JDL rally and bring a big white sign that states "Jews control the US" and you will find out if it is a racist statement, pretty quick.

JDL-CANADA
  • Everyone's A Little Bit Racist - Avenue Q - Original Broadway Cast - YouTube

Kidding aside - I saw it originally, didn't realize that's why he was banned.

I thought it was pretty ridiculously ignorant a post, but darb is kinda specializing in that. If this post was started with the intent to "satirically" apologize, should be re-banned.

Mark
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Actually, yes it is.

Generalizing about any one group is wrong. Race, religion, sexual orientation, whatever. When you say that all Jewish people have all the money it's a racist(or anti-Semitic) remark because it's simply not true.
    Seriously generalizing about sexual orientation is racist? What planet are you from? Saying all Jewish people have all the money is racists because its incorrect? These are not defintions or rascism nor did I suggest these things, nor did I suggest it was about race.

Your arguing me for the sake of arguing...I'm not capable of racism.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Definitely a racist statement.
    What is? Just random anything you don't identify? Where is the racism? And again thats a really bold thing to say about somebody.
  • DrTyore wrote: »

I thought it was pretty ridiculously ignorant a post, but darb is kinda specializing in that. If this post was started with the intent to "satirically" apologize, should be re-banned.

Mark
    Ya but you see Mark we don't ban people because YOU think they are ignorant. Cause of course anyone who disagreed with you would be banned, and that would be everyone with half a brain cell right?^-^

Also ignorant and racism are nowhere near the same words with no where near the same definition.
    It is pretty well impossible to have a rational conversation with "conspiracy theory" types, as their usual response to having holes blown in their pet theories is to accuse you of being part of the conspiracy, or wilfully blind to it. "Their" world view is the only one that is truly enlightened, which is why they can see things as they truly are . . . sound familiar? Oh, and I did not say you were a dummy, just that your comments were racist.
    Like I said you have calling people 'truthers' and lauging with your friends, hahahha. But when confronted with real truth, you don't laugh, you get angry and fussy and throw fits.

just that your comments were racist.
    you still haven't pointed one out.

Take a look at the world your generation has spawned or shall we ignore it cause whats most important is to put our faith in god and the queen and take care of our own families and ignore others.
    Seriously generalizing about sexual orientation is racist? What planet are you from? Saying all Jewish people have all the money is racists because its incorrect? These are not defintions or rascism nor did I suggest these things, nor did I suggest it was about race.

Your arguing me for the sake of arguing...I'm not capable of racism.

You're 100% RIGHT

Generalizing about sexual orientation is NOT racism. It's homophobia.

Re: All the jewish people (ICWATUDIDTHERE) having all the money? Only a Sith speaks in absolutes

Mark
  • i think this thread needs some definitions because, frankly, i don't think some of you know the meaning of the words you are using:

racism - a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

prejudice - a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

stereotype - something conforming to a fixed or general pattern; especially : a standardized mental picture that is held in common by members of a group and that represents an oversimplified opinion, prejudiced attitude, or uncritical judgment

now, which is darb guilty of again?

Re: All the jewish people (ICWATUDIDTHERE) having all the money? Only a Sith speaks in absolutes

Mark
    I never said this statement though.
    Ya but you see Mark we don't ban people because YOU think they are ignorant. Cause of course anyone who disagreed with you would be banned, and that would be everyone with half a brain cell right?^-^

Also ignorant and racism are nowhere near the same words with no where near the same definition.

You're right again!

Anyone with half a brain cell usually posts fucking stupid shit. I prefer using all of mine.

Are you blaming your racism on ignorance? If so, that's fine. Stupid is a condition, but ignorant is a choice. Let me know if there's a foundation or something to donate for whatever it is you got.

Mark
  • trigs wrote: »
    i think this thread needs some definitions because, frankly, i don't think some of you know the meaning of the words you are using:

racism - a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

prejudice - a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

stereotype - something conforming to a fixed or general pattern; especially : a standardized mental picture that is held in common by members of a group and that represents an oversimplified opinion, prejudiced attitude, or uncritical judgment

now, which is darb guilty of again?
    None I was talking about historical facts in which the way the world works.
    You're right again!

Anyone with half a brain cell usually posts fucking stupid shit. I prefer using all of mine.

Are you blaming your racism on ignorance? If so, that's fine. Stupid is a condition, but ignorant is a choice. Let me know if there's a foundation or something to donate for whatever it is you got.

Mark
    Sorry I don't let you bully people on this site anymore. Your white I guess thats more racism.

Anyways try to pick on someone again lets see what happens.
  • http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/marks-intellegence-26817/

just a reminder of marks intelligence where he spent months berate my poker play compared to his....smart guy. This will validate the rest of the bs you spout.
    Sorry I don't let you bully people on this site anymore. Your white I guess thats more racism.

Anyways try to pick on someone again lets see what happens.

You know...

I was going to write back something pretty mean,but I think my own post just made me realize something.

Darb, and I'm serious here, go see a professional. Your ramblings, outlooks, and various obsessions? I wonder if there legitimately is a mental health component here. Please, don't think I'm being sarcastic, just go talk to a psychotherapist / psychologist / expert in mental health. Generally, you ask your family doctor for a referral.

Mark
    You know...

I was going to write back something pretty mean,but I think my own post just made me realize something.

Darb, and I'm serious here, go see a professional. Your ramblings, outlooks, and various obsessions? I wonder if there legitimately is a mental health component here. Please, don't think I'm being sarcastic, just go talk to a psychotherapist / psychologist / expert in mental health. Generally, you ask your family doctor for a referral.

Mark
    And tell them YOU decided this?
  • I do not believe in race!!!
    You know...

Mark

seriously mark, you have the biggest god complex of anyone i have ever seen.
  • trigs wrote: »
    seriously mark, you have the biggest god complex of anyone i have ever seen.

Thank you my child.

Mark
    And tell them YOU decided this?

Haven't decided anything...

That's why I said see a pro. It's 105% impossible to diagnose people when:

A: It's on the interwebs
    B: I don't have a copy of the DSM V
    C: I don't actually do anything close to diagnosing

I just wonder if you have ever seen a counselor at the least. I have, FWIW. Go, talk to a pro.

Mark