Or the Us media
Or hollywood

US military is not an Israeli puppet.
The rest of the world is not against Israel

Also GTA and Kyle aren't Jews
Your not a Jew Kyle - YouTube

Thx for having me back.

Comments

• I honestly dont know a thing about jews, only thing i know for damn sure tho, is that thy grow beastly beards that im quite jealous of.

Kinda wish I was a Jew.

wb joda.
  • costanza wrote: »
    I honestly dont know a thing about jews, only thing i know for damn sure tho, is that thy grow beastly beards that im quite jealous of.

Kinda wish I was a Jew.

wb joda.

you are....
  • you are....

:-[
  • Also wondering if its legal to talk about the Monarchy instead?
  • God save the Queen . . .
  • Also, you should rail the HU Finals tonight . . . might put you in a better mood.
  • Welcome back big fella. Didn't catch first hand what got ya temp booted. Don't always understand what you're saying. I'm sure if I got back into acid again I could spend hours dissecting it and figure it out, but don't have the 'no fear' for that any more.

Anyhoo, the forum is a more poker related place when you're here. You speak on a higher level of poker than I usually understand, so I have something more to strive for.
  • Welcome back big fella. Didn't catch first hand what got ya temp booted. Don't always understand what you're saying. I'm sure if I got back into acid again I could spend hours dissecting it and figure it out, but don't have the 'no fear' for that any more.

Anyhoo, the forum is a more poker related place when you're here. You speak on a higher level of poker than I usually understand, so I have something more to strive for.

So that everyone is clear. This was part of it before those in charge of the forum decided to take it down for unexplained reasons. You can formulate your own opinions:

Posted by darbday:

Ya its what I said, The US is run by Jews, their government (hence military) their media is, their financial system (the world's for that matter, their entertainment fields.*

Quote Milo:
    The USA has NEVER wanted Israel to have nukes, as it means that the US government has no ultimate say in there use*by*Israel. Israel thumbed their political noses at Uncle Sam and developed their nukes with the help of South Africa, independent of US wishes, or assistance.

The people never wanted that but when the world votes to impose anti Isreal resolutions time after time it gets veto'd by the US.

So you say no, but the rest of the world thinks your crazy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by*darbday*
    No you were taught to defend the word Jew. I'm not racist at all, my mind isn't even capable of racism. Israel, thats racist.

GTAPoker:
    No, I wasn't taught anything. I formulated my own opinions and beliefs in this world. I was born Jewish but do not identify at all with the religion. I feel that the Jewish culture is as limiting as any other culture where people do not tend to go outside their religion for social or other reasons. I have been agnostic for as long as I can remember.*

I can, however, identify with peoples that have been wrongly persecuted for whatever reason and I can see how ignorant, generalized statements in the media or on the internet can lead to less intelligent individuals or groups using other groups of people as scapegoats for their own failings in life.

You can live in your belief that you have deconstructed the world and uneducated yourself with respect to society's brainwashing.*

However, your comments still make you a racist fuck.
  • Aaaahh . . . so I didn't miss much, then . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Aaaahh . . . so I didn't miss much, then . . .

not unless you misread the OP where darb makes a sarcastic apology trying to play his racism off as a joke or the fact that the forum deleted the thread where everyone could see his true colours effectively trying to sweep everything under the proverbial carpet
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    not unless you misread the OP where darb makes a sarcastic apology trying to play his racism off as a joke or the fact that the forum deleted the thread where everyone could see his true colours effectively trying to sweep everything under the proverbial carpet

ive spend many, many hours talking to darb, and he is in no way a racist

we dont talk much any more and have had our differences, but I can tell after talking to him not just about poker, but other things that he is passionate about world issues as a whole

highly doubt he's even a fraction of a racist, he's a realist
  • No i wanted that posted, I'm glad you copied it out..... where is the racism?

I already explained I'm not capable of racism, I don't how someone can hate a person because of race. And I think its a terrible thing to call someone especially falsely
    ive spend many, many hours talking to darb, and he is in no way a racist

we dont talk much any more and have had our differences, but I can tell after talking to him not just about poker, but other things that he is passionate about world issues as a whole

highly doubt he's even a fraction of a racist, he's a realist
    This is the most correct/straight forward thing Ive heard you say
  • darbday wrote: »

I already explained I'm not capable of racism, I don't how someone can hate a person because of race. And I think its a terrible thing to call someone especially falsely

You may not think yourself capable of racism, but if GTA's quote is accurate, you are definitely capable of delusion. Those comments seem pretty racist to me.

"Ya its what I said, The US is run by Jews, their government (hence military) their media is, their financial system (the world's for that matter, their entertainment fields."

I think this quote is straight from Mein Kampf . . . page 37, I believe. The fact that you see nothing at all wrong with it is enough for me.
  • you guys are the racist ones for even saying he's racist tho
    I was referring to the fact that the thread did not last much beyond what I had already seen posted, which was quite enough to see the ban-hammer coming, imo.
    you guys are the racist ones for even saying he's racist tho
    boom pancakes!
  • So your diametrically opposing statements in the OP and the quoted thread are what, a change of heart?
    You may not think yourself capable of racism, but if GTA's quote is accurate, you are definitely capable of delusion. Those comments seem pretty racist to me.
    No they weren't racist at all, they are opinions on how the world works, and I'm more pointing out beliefs, I don't care about race.

Milo wrote: »
    I was referring to the fact that the thread did not last much beyond what I had already seen posted, which was quite enough to see the ban-hammer coming, imo.
    So your saying I'm not racist but I was going to be?

vlcsnap_2012_07_21_11h29m00s247_large.png

So your saying I'm not racist but I was going to be?

vlcsnap_2012_07_21_11h29m00s247_large.png

No, I am pretty confident in calling you a racist.
    So your diametrically opposing statements in the OP and the quoted thread are what, a change of heart?
    No they are a satire about how I was censored and banned until I publicly denounced my statements which are observations on how the world works, not prejudiced comments towards a race.

Maybe he prefers the term Antisemitic
    That absurd......start with the first racist quote please
  • Call me confused, but him saying America is run by Jewish people is racist? Did I miss something? So if I were to say Canada is run by Asian people that makes me a racist? Bizarre ! !
    (and no, I don't think Canada is run by Asian people...but if I did it would in no way be racist)
    No they are a satire about how I was censored and banned until I publicly denounced my statements which are observations on how the world works, not prejudiced comments towards a race.

So your apology is, admittedly, a joke
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    Call me confused, but him saying America is run by Jewish people is racist? Did I miss something? So if I were to say Canada is run by Asian people that makes me a racist? Bizarre ! !
    Exactly
    So your apology is, admittedly, a joke
    I think if you read it over a few times and think about the whole picture it will make sense to you. And ya its more of a satire than a joke
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    Call me confused, but him saying America is run by Jewish people is racist? Did I miss something? So if I were to say Canada is run by Asian people that makes me a racist? Bizarre ! !
    (and no, I don't think Canada is run by Asian people...but if I did it would in no way be racist)

The totality of the statement is basically page one of the White Power handbook. It is straight out of 1930's Germany, and yes it is racist. You publish something like that in Germany, where they have a little experience in the matter, and you will end up in court.
    The totality of the statement is basically page one of the White Power handbook. It is straight out of 1930's Germany, and yes it is racist.
    Now your not using your logical brain, your just thinking emotionally.
    You publish something like that in Germany, where they have a little experience in the matter, and you will end up in court.
    This statement is irrelevant when it comes to whether or not such a thing is racist.

I find it funny how guys are like 'oh you truthers and your dumb conspiracies' hahah crazy kids :D......then when we talk about how the world works....INSTABAN hahahah:D???:D