crazykoby vs Wetts1012

Comments

• Tonight is the night. Wetts are you feeling like a #PRETTYGIRL yet

[LYRICS] Pretty girl | Kara - YouTube
  • Alright, for the forum fan club can we at least make Wetts pose in one of Greg's vs shirts?

Safe for work yet humiliating and awesome at the same time...
  • Is there any chance Wetts threw the game/bet in order to get dressed up? I was watching Survivor and the one guy said he lost a challenge on purpose.
  • Seats open if anybody wants to come play and see Wetts in drag

http://www.orangevillepokertour.com/events/54811822/
  • jontm wrote: »
    Alright, for the forum fan club can we at least make Wetts pose in one of Greg's vs shirts?

Safe for work yet humiliating and awesome at the same time...

Ummm, that's part of the surprise.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    Well?

You should have paid your $100 to be there.
  • I am out of town. I'm not sure the drag would be worth seeing for $100.
  • All I can say is I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The best part about it was his fake breast. He did not have a bra to hold them up, so we had to duct tape his breast to him. I was laughing so hard I legit thought I might piss myself.

For those of you who did not pay the $100 to see. It was worth every penny!!

thanks Wetts, you were a great sport about the whole thing!!
  • Duct tape? Meh . . . Wetts isn't hairy enough to make the removal all that much fun . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Duct tape? Meh . . . Wetts isn't hairy enough to make the removal all that much fun . . .

Not sure if youve ever applied ductape to the full circumference of your body, direct to your skin.

At the time, it seemed like a reasonable solution to a problem.

In hindsight, it was a very poor decision.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    I am out of town. I'm not sure the drag would be worth seeing for $100.

You seem pretty interested. #closets
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Not sure if youve ever applied ductape to the full circumference of your body, direct to your skin.

At the time, it seemed like a reasonable solution to a problem.

In hindsight, it was a very poor decision.

Actually, no, but a significant portion of it once (no tensor available for my thigh). It's not as effective as waxing, but it's a close approximation of the pain.

Sounds like the "undragging" might have been more entertaining than the show.
  • The other funniest part was watching the faces of the players walking in who had no idea about the prop or what was going on. The double takes and looks of fear and confusion were priceless.

There are lots of photos taken, but I'm going to respect Wetts wishes and not post on the web. I'll leave it up to Wetts to decide who can see them and how.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    The other funniest part was watching the faces of the players walking in who had no idea about the prop or what was going on. The double takes and looks of fear and confusion were priceless.

There are lots of photos taken, but I'm going to respect Wetts wishes and not post on the web. I'll leave it up to Wetts to decide who can see them and how.

Ha, send them to whoever wants to see.

Ok, if you want to some pics PM and I'll send them to you, but please respect Wetts wishes and don't post them on the web

Your clients as well? >:D
    Ok, if you want to some pics PM and I'll send them to you, but please respect Wetts wishes and don't post them on the web

Me! Me! Me! jeffcookson1948 at gmail...
  • johnsmith7145 @ hotmail dot com
  • please please please

garry @ cyre dot ca
  • Originally Posted by crazykoby viewpost.gif

I got to sit with the pretty girl for a few minutes. But a picture lasts longer. Send to my twitter. Will respect his or her wishes. No posting.
  • Please PM the pics. I will peruse them and delete them. Then I will bring them up in casual conversation . . . just to tilt our forum Diva.
    You seem pretty interested. #closets

Yeah interested, sounds like it got some laughs. I like entertainment.

You seem like you got into it. No where in the prop bet did it say happily. Or extra accessories. #still-in-yours? Or is that an outing
    Thankyou for the pics..... NOT!@%#&$

What has been seen can not be unseen...

Oh why oh why did I ask for that?
  • Still waiting . . . though perhaps less eagerly.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Still waiting . . . though perhaps less eagerly.

Send me an email addy
  • My favorite quote of the night

"I should have paid extra for a better wig. This one is too itchy"

Cause it was used by another!