crazykoby vs Wetts1012

Comments

• Just to let anyone who is following this Prop bet know, my recent score at WPT Montreal does NOT count towards the bet. As stated by the terms of the prop bet any event with a buy in greater then $3000 only counts if both players play the event. Wetts was unable to play therefore does not count.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Just to let anyone who is following this Prop bet know, my recent score at WPT Montreal does NOT count towards the bet. As stated by the terms of the prop bet any event with a buy in greater then $3000 only counts if both players play the event. Wetts was unable to play therefore does not count.

What was your last hand in Montreal?
  • I was down to 19 bigs. Blinds were 8k/16k/2ka. I'm under the gun with AK off, I raise to 42k, folded to button who shoves for 200k. I call, he has 10 10 and holds. Now I'm left with 100k or roughly 6 bigs. Few hands later I'm the button. Folded to me I shove with QJ, BB calls me with KQ. All over
  • Pretty standard, sadly. :(
  • The race has just got a lot closer.

Wetts Shipped The Brantford Deepstack Event for $5120

Well Played Wetts
  • Nice job Wetts. :)
  • Pfft . . . No way my boy koby is wearing the dress . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Pfft . . . No way my boy koby is wearing the dress . . .

Nobody said anything about a dress.

He can wear tight pants with a nice blouse.
  • From the OP . . .

Loser will wear a dress/drag for the OPT Main Event which is scheduled for Friday April 26, 2013.

"Drag" implies a dress . . . no way you are getting away with a Clintonesque pantsuit, #prettygirl.

See, had you brought the shirt, would be so much easier to spell right.

Nice work Wetts, way to keep it interesting!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Nice job Wetts. :)

WTG Wetts. Both Hobbes and I played at the same table as Wetts for quite some time. And I am happy to say that I never contributed to his massive chip stack.
  • GG!

Starting to think that perhaps we should allow the WPT to count. :)
  • Are both playing the GBH event next week?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Are both playing the GBH event next week?

Doubt i'll be playing
    Doubt i'll be playing

Ship it.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Ship it.

We letting WPT count??
  • I'll let u know Thursday morning....
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    WTG Wetts. Both Hobbes and I played at the same table as Wetts for quite some time. And I am happy to say that I never contributed to his massive chip stack.

Tell me about the tournament.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Tell me about the tournament.

Almost all spots were standardish, ran super hot.

Nitted the first 4 levels, had around starting stack at break.

Got around 25bb in with AA vs 1010 and held to jump to around 50k with a 22k avg stack.

Got moved to a table of young wizards. One of them was shipping a 30bb stack in to several of my opens ( not Nitting anymore). So I waited for a decent spot and got it in 88 v 55 n held, to go to around 80k.

A few minutes later I iso a young bad Hbl with lots of chips with qjss and flop the k high super joint. I lead flop and turn, he flats both. I don't bet the river and he ships his stack with AsKd, I snap and double to around 180k.

Same dude now has like 25k left, and limps. I Iso again w 88. Competent player 2 to my left flats. Spaz ships, and I want to Iso this guy so I make it like 40k. Competent guy jams for like 70k. I know Im hooped but I call anyway cause Im not very good. I flop a set and beat 1010 to move to like 300k.

So with 25 players left I have like a quarter of the chips in play.

I nit some more, basically until the final table.

Final table im super active. I open 69o in the cutoff to 6k at 1.5/3. Button flats, and bb ships in like 9bb. I'm pretty sure button calls so I do and he does.
    I turn a 6 high straight and the button spews all the gold with the A low for me to go to like 700k.

Then I steamroll, end story.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Almost all spots were standardish, ran super hot.

Nitted the first 4 levels, had around starting stack at break.

Got around 25bb in with AA vs 1010 and held to jump to around 50k with a 22k avg stack.

Got moved to a table of young wizards. One of them was shipping a 30bb stack in to several of my opens ( not Nitting anymore). So I waited for a decent spot and got it in 88 v 55 n held, to go to around 80k.

A few minutes later I iso a young bad Hbl with lots of chips with qjss and flop the k high super joint. I lead flop and turn, he flats both. I don't bet the river and he ships his stack with AsKd, I snap and double to around 180k.

Same dude now has like 25k left, and limps. I Iso again w 88. Competent player 2 to my left flats. Spaz ships, and I want to Iso this guy so I make it like 40k. Competent guy jams for like 70k. I know Im hooped but I call anyway cause Im not very good. I flop a set and beat 1010 to move to like 300k.

So with 25 players left I have like a quarter of the chips in play.

I nit some more, basically until the final table.

Final table im super active. I open 69o in the cutoff to 6k at 1.5/3. Button flats, and bb ships in like 9bb. I'm pretty sure button calls so I do and he does.
    I turn a 6 high straight and the button spews all the gold with the A low for me to go to like 700k.

Then I steamroll, end story.

Slim Thug - Like A Boss - YouTube
  • crazykoby has now added the pressure to Wetts1012

koby has now made the money in WSOPC Event 5 at Caesars Palace in Vegas. Day 2 continues later today at 4pm Vegas time
  • Good luck Greg, take it down!
  • Looking forward to the pictures!
  • mags wrote: »
    Looking forward to the pictures!

I'm not.

Remember "That which has been seen, cannot be unseen" :D
  • Koby busted 26th in Event 5 of the WSOPC at Caesars Palace in Vegas for $750. Well played Koby

The op has been updated
  • Koby cashed for another $492.

Op has been updated
  • OP has been updated and it looks like Wetts has just over a week to try and catch up.

Unless he plans to take a trip to Foxwoods for The WSOPc Events or The Deepstacks Poker Tour Events at Mohegan Sun, all I see on the schedule is a $230 at Brantford on Thursday March 28, and a $550 at Brantford on Sunday March 31 for worthwhile tournaments. Might be some smaller by in tournaments somewhere that he may also play.

The question is will Wetts play any of these or has he conceded and will be dressing in drag at OPT's Event 12 on Friday April 5. So Wetts are you playing anything coming into the last week of this prop bet?
  • #prettygirl
  • Yup, thats it for me. Not planning anything else before the last game of the season.

Greg had a far superior year in terms of cash frequency and overall cash, as well as a significant cash at WPT which was "technically" a 3k buyin.

I had a miserable year, live variance turned up in the wrong places where I crushed cash games pretty hard and dumped most of back in MTT.

I think thats it for props for me, I should have learned over the years through Actyper.

Every year we would have 10k prop bets and every year he would crush me, only to have me ship 10k+ within a week of the bet being over.

On a positive note, I expect a very large score as soon as the OPT season ends!
  • Maybe I should come out to OPT just to see this. :D