crazykoby vs Wetts1012

Comments

• Maybe they should put on 1 earring before the cards are in the air, you know to start getting the feel of it.
  • Naah . . . lots of guys wear earrings these days. I stopped wearing mine due to the prevalence of them.

You know, this could/should generate plenty of side action along the way . . .
  • Right right, I was unclear as usual, thinking more like this:
  • I think that is a little more low key than Milo used to wear, but I guess it'll work.
  • literation wrote: »
    Right right, I was unclear as usual, thinking more like this:
    You've never actually been to a Ching Hill game, have you? Wetts had those on at the SET last season . . . was bragging how we'd "paid" for 'em.
  • Updated

Both players played at Brantford today a $550 bounty event.

crazykoby scored 1 bounty and is now up $100 on Wetts
  • To get started, they gotta have drag names:

http://www.queermusicheritage.us/drag-names.html
  • I think Wetts suits "Marsha Mellow" or "Lily White". . . Koby should get "Amanda Playwith" or "Wilma Ballsdrop".

I am willing to speak to the wife about putting together a "custom" ensemble for the loser. All I'll need are measurements . . . lol
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    To get started, they gotta have drag names:

Drag Queen Names

Yolanda Maxibush!

Whoever wants it, can use it!

Milton Slim
  • Both players have had a cash in Vegas and the op has been updated
  • Cmon Wetts! Don't make me regret my choice.

PUT HIM IN A DRESS!
  • I knew I'd be good . . . not so much betting against Wetts, as KNOWING Str82ace would guess wrong . . . LOL
  • crazykoby scored $492 in the swop daily deepstack and the op has been updated
  • crazykoby finished 148th in WSOP Event 46 for a $4,826 cash

The op has been updated
  • op updated with koby's latest cash in Manitoba.

Wetts and Koby, stipulation says no buy in over $3k, since your both playing WPT Montreal is this event going to count for this?
  • Im slowrolling this bet.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Im slowrolling this bet.

You should be checking out copies of Vogue . . . or at least the "Winners" catalogues . . .
  • Montreal has to count! Could make it exciting right down to wire! It's done New Years right?
  • Milo wrote: »
    You should be checking out copies of Vogue . . . or at least the "Winners" catalogues . . .

or Victoria's Secret :D
  • jontm wrote: »
    Montreal has to count! Could make it exciting right down to wire! It's done New Years right?

Done the day before OPT's Season 7's Main Event
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    or Victoria's Secret :D

That is wrong on about . . . no that is just out an out WRONG.
  • Since we are both planning on playing the Montreal WPT, i'm good with it counting if Wetts is.

The reason for the stipulation was so that one guy doesn't go out and play some big tourney and luckbox the win giving the other guy no shot to ever catch up
  • Rumour has it that Wetts had a small score last night in Montreal. He texted me the details of a chop for $600.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Rumour has it that Wetts had a small score last night in Montreal. He texted me the details of a chop for $600.

That's just so he can afford a new hand bag to go with his high heels.
  • Updated with Wetts' small chop
  • This is FAR from over! Wetts is just getting back into things. LOTS of time left.

cmondarrylstartwinningmorerungooder
  • i whole heartly agree, this is far from over. We are just about at the half way mark, but lots of events coming up, so still up in the air for either one of us.

I have to admit this has been fun so far, since Wetts is a bud, everytime he is in a tourny i'm cheering for him, but there is always that small dark corner in the back of my mind that is thinking "oh fuck, if he cashes big in this i'm screwed".
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    I have to admit this has been fun so far, since Wetts is a bud, everytime he is in a tourny i'm cheering for him, but there is always that small dark corner in the back of my mind that is thinking "oh fuck, if he cashes big in this i'm screwed".

Naahh . . . you just cash bigger in the next one . . . better for you, and better for your BAPers. ^-^