crazykoby vs Wetts1012

Comments

• Bring your camera!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »

On a positive note, I expect a very large score as soon as the OPT season ends!

sounds like WPT Canadian Spring Championship at Playground will be it.

I want to buy action on this
  • Oh there will be pics right?
    Yup, thats it for me. Not planning anything else before the last game of the season.

With that being said, Wetts will be in Drag on Friday April 5, 2013 at OPT's Event 12 of Season 7 http://www.orangevillepokertour.com/events/54811822/

Cameras will be present ;)
  • Live stream? ONE TIME !!!
  • Milo wrote: »
    Live stream? ONE TIME !!!

Definitely take and post pictures for sure! Remember this beauty?

patrick_swayze_drag_queen_tran&h=726&w=968&sz=83&tbnid=nstV1nEQpCofJM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=120&zoom=1&usg=__IWfjNGVxIykoXxJSxOQ-3cjAmWg=&docid=E9iIvT883nB7KM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=orRPUevVDLHriQKexoGICg&sqi=2&ved=0CFAQ9QEwBA&dur=459
  • It's a red "x" . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Live stream? ONE TIME !!!

REMEMBER, what has been seen cannot be unseen! and for goodness sake please post it as nsfw...
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    ohthisisgoingtobesweet! >:D

Tough call either way. But I have to give the edge to Darryl on this one (sorry Greg).
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Sounds like Koby is already getting sized for his dress
    Cmon Wetts! Don't make me regret my choice.

PUT HIM IN A DRESS!
    This is FAR from over! Wetts is just getting back into things. LOTS of time left.

cmondarrylstartwinningmorerungooder

Me thinks somebody is eating his words. :)
    Yup, thats it for me. Not planning anything else before the last game of the season.

Greg had a far superior year in terms of cash frequency and overall cash, as well as a significant cash at WPT which was "technically" a 3k buyin.

I had a miserable year, live variance turned up in the wrong places where I crushed cash games pretty hard and dumped most of back in MTT.

I think thats it for props for me, I should have learned over the years through Actyper.

Every year we would have 10k prop bets and every year he would crush me, only to have me ship 10k+ within a week of the bet being over.

On a positive note, I expect a very large score as soon as the OPT season ends!

Wetts - I had a lot of fun with this. Even more now since I won't be the one in the dress.

I really enjoyed the back and forth teasing, and you really had me sweating the whole way that you were just going to end up slow rolling me in the end.

thanks Wetts, you played the prop with grace and dignity. (Something you won't have on Aprl 5th) :)

I have some Crazykoby vs. Wetts1012 T-shirts left over for anyone who wants one. (They may not be worth anything one day, so get yours now)
  • Bring the extras to the Royal! I'm sure you could sell them off for charity or offer them as bounties for you guys.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Me thinks somebody is eating his words. :)

He has failed me yet again. :bs:
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Bring the extras to the Royal! I'm sure you could sell them off for charity or offer them as bounties for you guys.

Good idea, but unfortunately I won't be playing the RC this time around.
    Good idea, but unfortunately I won't be playing the RC this time around.

Problem can be solved. But would be better if you could print them with the pics afterwards
    Problem can be solved. But would be better if you could print them with the pics afterwards

If you are willing AJ, i'll give you the shirts to raffle/sell, whatever off at the RC. Any funds raised I will add to the Charity game that I'm doing this summer for my Dad.
    If you are willing AJ, i'll give you the shirts to raffle/sell, whatever off at the RC. Any funds raised I will add to the Charity game that I'm doing this summer for my Dad.

I like the idea of a raffle.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I like the idea of a raffle.

Like I said, these shirts are going to be worth a whole lot of nothing one day, so you really should get yours now while they're not even hot.
  • I would gladly donate the cost of a TeamKoby t-short to a worthy cause. I guess I will be EMTing you the WPT BAP $$$, unless you are going to be visiting the Hill before the tourney?
    He has failed me yet again. :bs:

How I wish I could have talked you into a side bet . . .
  • Is Wetts allowed a safe word if things go wrong? (wardrobe malfunction). Are attendees allowed a safe word?
  • Shifty wrote: »
    Is Wetts allowed a safe word if things go wrong? (wardrobe malfunction). Are attendees allowed a safe word?

Im actually PLANNING a wardrobe malfunction, so look out fellas!

In all seriousness, Im going to ask Steve and Greg to limit the picture activity - simply because of my real career and "what goes on the internet stays on the internet".

I trust everyone can understand this.

I'll ensure all the right people get copies though!
    Im actually PLANNING a wardrobe malfunction, so look out fellas!

In all seriousness, Im going to ask Steve and Greg to limit the picture activity - simply because of my real career and "what goes on the internet stays on the internet".

I trust everyone can understand this.

I'll ensure all the right people get copies though!

Good point Wetts. I am sure Steve has my email address.
  • As we can all understand that point Wetts. Any pics I take will be emailed to Wetts and he can decide who he forwards it onto
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    As we can all understand that point Wetts. Any pics I take will be emailed to Wetts and he can decide who he forwards it onto

Might want to spread the word to everyone that will be at the game as well.
  • I'm even fine with no pictures at all being taken. I'm sure the mental picture will be scarred on my brain for a lifetime
    I'm even fine with no pictures at all being taken. I'm sure the mental picture will be scarred on my brain for a lifetime

Jesus, will you be my pimp?

I'll be your Ho for the night!
  • Tomorrow night is the big night! I think Wetts was out dress shopping last night.
  • Rumour has it this afternoon is mani-pedi time. Supposedly, a leg waxing is also on tap, but the tweet about a Brazilian is confirmed as bogus . . . thank the Lord.
    Tomorrow night is the big night! I think Wetts was out dress shopping last night.

Confirmed!

Hope you're ready for the "BIG DATE", because Im now a MEMBER of #teamkoby