nsh to crush playoffs

Comments

• .. I don't believe you.
  • If they win game 4 it's a fresh series, anything can happen!
  • the child predators straight up suck lol
  • Bob McKenzie ‏ @TSNBobMcKenzie
    "No Radulov or A Kostitsyn for NSH tonight."
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Bob McKenzie ‏ @TSNBobMcKenzie
    "No Radulov or A Kostitsyn for NSH tonight."

lmao :D
  • if its not broken don't fix it! team played great last game why insert a them back in. Good move trotz!
  • if its not broken don't fix it! team played great last game why insert a them back in. Good move trotz!

you are being so danged biased man :bs:

>:D
  • It was nice to see them get back to their game.

Meh, when they are on their game, it's pretty boring hockey

Radulov and A Kostritsyn are my new fav players....who doesn't go out and get shitcanned the night before a game.....awesome
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Meh, when they are on their game, it's pretty boring hockey

Radulov and A Kostritsyn are my new fav players....who doesn't go out and get shitcanned the night before a game.....awesome

thats more of an opinion though. I love that kind of hockey! Hard hitting, dump and chase hockey is never boring hockey lol
  • costanza wrote: »
    you are being so danged biased man :bs:

>:D

Not sure how this is true. He stated previously that they played well in the Detroit series but played like ass in game 2 (paraphrasing). They won game 3 without them, a punishment he agreed with, and is now stating if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Where's the bias?
  • preds arent gonna lose though....
    Macke wrote: »
    yes they are
    no they are not
    Macke wrote: »
    yesss they are so.

Greatest. Internet. Arguement. Ever.
  • thats more of an opinion though. I love that kind of hockey!
    Meh, but so is yours
    Hard hitting, dump and chase hockey is never boring hockey lol

if the Preds were my team, I'd find a way to like it too (Flames fan here, they may be even more boring, but I'd argue the shiite out of it)...but doesn't change the point that dump and chase trap hockey is boring as shit to the impartial fan

and htf does one become a Predator fan?.....kinda like being a fan of soccer....I've heard of them, but didn't think they were actually real
  • With the Coyotes taking a 3-1 lead i'll offer a deal that won't be taken.

ship me 8 bucks and give me a poker lesson?
  • Radulov and Kostitsyn really fucked their team. The controversy has broken their chemistry. Looks like they're going down.
  • I'll accept any entry into a WSOP event too.. I dont have a problem with that either or.
  • cannot believe LA is facing PHX and one of them will be playing in the SCF....gonna be such a tight series too, never ever would have predicted this WCF.
  • highly disappointing. Last nights game was so frustrating to watch. Spent 8 minutes in phx end and then brule corkscrews legwand and theres no call and hanzal comes down and scores. Just never got the breaks in that series......and smith played unreal, good on him.
    O well on to the golf course we go. GO RANGERS
  • Is hockey still on?
  • Are the tits brothers ready to start scoring now?

And I thought Sergei was the good one....silly me.
  • PHX had better lose to LA then have them go stone cold is fine, if PHX wins the cup??? thats the NHL running a team!!
  • I disagree. They will play a role in any big run nsh makes

You were totally right on this one.....their play was a huge reason for the Preds run.....#runbad
  • your so smart.....I would love you to read the message because you would realize I was totally right....
  • your so smart.....I would love you to read the message because you would realize I was totally right....

I already said you were.
  • You were totally right on this one.....their play was a huge reason for the Preds run.....#runbad

Yeah sounds like thats what you meant ???
  • silly girls....

You both need to wake up and cheer for a real team ... :bs:
  • reibs wrote: »
    silly girls....

who's your team.....lol
    silly girls....

AHL is not my thing.
  • who's your team.....lol

TML baby! :D
  • AHL is not my thing.

just cus the habnots have no prospects doesnt mean you gotta hate!
    just cus the habnots have no prospects doesnt mean you gotta hate!

Canadian World Junior team 2012
    Laffs prospects - 0
    Habs prospects - 3

In the entire tournament
    Laffs prospects - 1
    Habs prospects - 5

Please try again.....