nsh to crush playoffs

Comments

• Some strange code for "leading them in playoffs scoring"?

More points than the tits brothers combined.

Everything always comes back to the kostitsyns with you, you sad they left mtl or something. Jeeze get over it lol

Yes he is leading in points, but he doesnt skate or play hard. Its frustrating to watch someone so lazy.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Happy to see halischuk back in the lineup, a former highschool classmate of mine!! Tootoo is in as well.

Agreed, Halischuk shouldve never been taking out of the lineup. Plays hard every shift!
  • Everything always comes back to the kostitsyns with you, you sad they left mtl or something. Jeeze get over it lol

Yes he is leading in points, but he doesnt skate or play hard. Its frustrating to watch someone so lazy.

Yeah, you're not biased at all. He was the second best skater on the ice in the Wings series.
  • How am I biased? Where do you get that he was the second best skater in the wings series? Is there some stat of who skates well and plays well lol
  • I think Radulov has been horrible, remember, this guy was the best player in the KHL for the last two years (I believe), he's gotta be way better than he has been, he just looks like he doesnt give a shit.
    Hopefully these suspensions wake the Preds up as they head back home for games 3 and 4.
  • How am I biased? Where do you get that he was the second best skater in the wings series? Is there some stat of who skates well and plays well lol

I can't believe it but I was stupid enough to fall for your goading and I felt the need to go find some facts for you on the first series to show how ignorant you're being.

Ice time by Preds forwards against Detroit....

Game 1 he ranked 4th
    Game 2 ranked 1st
    Game 3 ranked 3rd
    Game 4 ranked 6th
    Game 5 ranked 1st

He played exactly 30 seconds of penalty kill in the whole series and game 1 featured 8 pk's and game 4 had 6 pk's hence his departure from top 1-2.

Now the way I see it Barry Trotz isn't in the business of playing his laziest players the most.....do you really see it that way?

God this whole thread has gone beyond fucking stupid.
  • Have you watched every minute of every preds post season game. Yes or no, because if its no then this arguement is pointless to have with you.....
  • Have you watched every minute of every preds post season game. Yes or no, because if its no then this arguement is pointless to have with you.....

You're not arguing with me any more. Barry Trotz has proven you to be biased.
  • You're not arguing with me any more. Barry Trotz has proven you to be biased.

Im reallyyyy starting to think you dont know what biased means lol
  • Im reallyyyy starting to think you dont know what biased means lol

Well just in case, I looked it up.

biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)

Verb:
    • Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
    Bias is an inclination to present or hold a partial perspective at the expense of (possibly equally valid) alternatives

You called the Preds leading scorer in the playoffs and at the top of time on ice for their forwards "lazy" and "a waste of space on the ice" who has done "shit all". Lazy, waste of space players do not lead their team in scoring and ice time by accident in the playoffs, so I would call your judgements biased as they are "unfair" if looked at realistically.....and Barry Trotz apparently agrees.
  • im saying he hasnt played well off the score sheet.....he gets hit takes 10 min to get up. he doesnt finish any checks. when he turns the puck over he has a pitty party for himself instead of hussling back on D.
    Biases is like if someone said whos gonna win the cup. OBV id say NSH as they are my favourite team. Biased would be if someone asked a person who won the lottery, if its worth it to try to win the lottery.....obv they will say yes when in reality it isnt worth it at all.
  • Predators are morons... what did you think was going to happen? You reunite the booze brothers and then add in Radulov?

That said why does it have to be the Coyotes?

Go Kings Vs Rangers SCF..
  • Macke wrote: »
    Predators are morons... what did you think was going to happen? You reunite the booze brothers and then add in Radulov?

That said why does it have to be the Coyotes?

Go Kings Vs Rangers SCF..

now if i were to argue against that point.......that would be a biased opinion.....following along here HM? lol
  • I am biased in that I do not like the Predators franchise.

Though I do have a shameful liking of the nickname "Smashville"
  • Brad Richards
    Ryan Callahan
    Carl Haglein
    Henrik Lundqvist
    Derek Stephan
    Dustin Brown
    Justin Williams
    Jeff Carter
    Jaromir Jagr
    Patrick Kane
    Marian Hossa
    Andrew Shaw

This is my draft team this year.. it was a bit touch and go for a little bit there but now it is looking likely the Kings will advance and I'm very confident in the Rangers.

I'm thinking about my 3rd title in the past 4 years and the first one to back to back in uhh a very long time at that place.

I'm not leading the thing yet but I don't have much to worry about I don't think everyone in the area is going to have their teams destroyed after the second round with all their predators and Blues.

I wish I was as good at poker as I was at this
  • ya your teams decentish, sucks you had hawks tho:P lol......I dunno though, I've been watching almost every playoff game and I think Philly's going all the way in the East. I'm so disappointed in my blues but they're nothing w/out Petro, if he doesn't come back we're screwed.
  • preds arent gonna lose though....
  • yes they are
    yes they are

no they are not
  • no they are not

yesss they are so.
  • give me 2-1 and ill bet on it lol
  • Well that is a better bet then the guy I gave 100-1 odds that the Canucks wouldn't make it out of round 1 when they were down 3-0 (half drunk.. but I won my 2 dollars)

I'll give you those odds but I can't really bet all that much..
  • $5? $10? $20 whatever you want lol
  • okay 10.

so 20 to you if the Preds win..which they won't.

Are Preds your pick for cup right now?
  • ^^^ Poorly worded post.
  • gl I'm not betting against btp these days #heater
    okay 10.

so 20 to you if the Preds win..which they won't.

Are Preds your pick for cup right now?

haha of course :D
  • Ya I'd take a bet if btp gave me 2-1 lol.... Maybe....:D

Edit. Obv not watching the game hah
  • I didn't see all of the game (Rangers-Caps is much more of a priority for me..Rags winning the cup) but it sounds like the Preds didn't play all that great.. good enough for the win though.

I just don't see the Preds being able to beat Mike Smith 4 times now... Coyotes just seem like a team of destiny...until they play the Kings and lose.

and no way are the Preds winning the cup
    I didn't see all of the game (Rangers-Caps is much more of a priority for me..Rags winning the cup) but it sounds like the Preds didn't play all that great.. good enough for the win though.

I just don't see the Preds being able to beat Mike Smith 4 times now... Coyotes just seem like a team of destiny...until they play the Kings and lose.

and no way are the Preds winning the cup

They played great actually, phx played well too. But Nsh played the game that nsh plays, that they didn't in the first 2 games. It was nice to see them get back to their game. Its gonna be a tough series still as phx plays hard too. But Preds beating smith 3 games isn't that big of a deal, just like saying hard to see phx beating rinne 2 more games. Don't see you can say no way they win cup haha. Only time will tell.......but as you said, you didn't watch the game lol