nsh to crush playoffs

Taking bets in the first round. Anyone who wants to bet Det vs nsh ill take your money :D. 1:1
anybet will do!

Comments

• BTP, how do you like myy fantasy playoff team after the live draft tonight (disregard round number, it's irrelevant):

1 Rinne, P (NAS) (G) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    2 Radulov, A (NAS) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    3 Kostitsyn, S (NAS) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    4 Fisher, M (NAS) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    5 McDonald, A (STL) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    6 Berglund, P (STL) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    7 Perron, D (STL) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    8 Staal, J (PIT) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    9 Dupuis, P (PIT) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    10 Sullivan, S (PIT) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    11 Suter, R (NAS) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    12 McDonagh, R (NYR) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    13 Niskanen, M (PIT) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    14 Klein, K (NAS) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00

I know it's bad, Blues fan with so many Smashville players, but another guy sniped Blues guys early so I had to grab Nashville guys.
    Gonna suck for me if Nash plays STL 2nd round, which will prob happen, but w/e...both teams are sick!
  • Go Nashville! Only because I hate the Red Wings.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    BTP, how do you like myy fantasy playoff team after the live draft tonight (disregard round number, it's irrelevant):

1 Rinne, P (NAS) (G) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    2 Radulov, A (NAS) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    3 Kostitsyn, S (NAS) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    4 Fisher, M (NAS) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    5 McDonald, A (STL) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    6 Berglund, P (STL) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    7 Perron, D (STL) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    8 Staal, J (PIT) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    9 Dupuis, P (PIT) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    10 Sullivan, S (PIT) (F) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    11 Suter, R (NAS) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    12 McDonagh, R (NYR) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    13 Niskanen, M (PIT) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00
    14 Klein, K (NAS) (D) -! - 0 1 1 0.00

I know it's bad, Blues fan with so many Smashville players, but another guy sniped Blues guys early so I had to grab Nashville guys.
    Gonna suck for me if Nash plays STL 2nd round, which will prob happen, but w/e...both teams are sick!

Kiss of death imo.
  • LOL, might drop him for hornqvist
  • Kiss of death imo.

Sour grapes :P
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    LOL, might drop him for hornqvist

Meh, I've never seen him play a meaningful game so who knows....at least you didn't draft his Superhero brother Andrei. AKA Mr. Invisible.
  • lol ya, someone snagged Erat and Legwand before I could so I had to work with what was there. Just grabbed Hornqvist who had same pts total as Kosti but was hotter towards season's end.
  • Meh, I've never seen him play a meaningful game so who knows....at least you didn't draft his Superhero brother Andrei. AKA Mr. Invisible.

Playing great together in nsh. Just the horrible habs weres bad for them. Now that they are on a team that works hard and has heart they have a chance to do something with their careers :P
  • Playing great together in nsh. Just the horrible habs weres bad for them. Now that they are on a team that works hard and has heart they have a chance to do something with their careers :P

Really? Great?

Andrei is 4G 8A in 19 games since joining the Preds and yes for Mr. Invisible, that is great. Sergei over the same time frame is 2G 5A.

Last 13 games of the regular season they are a combined 1G 6A and +2 with all the powerplay time they could find. Grrrrrreat!
  • Really? Great?

Andrei is 4G 8A in 19 games since joining the Preds and yes for Mr. Invisible, that is great. Sergei over the same time frame is 2G 5A.

Last 13 games of the regular season they are a combined 1G 6A and +2 with all the powerplay time they could find. Grrrrrreat!

rephrase.....great compared to what andrei was doing in mtl :P

12 points in 19 games playing on a defense first minded team is pretty good lol
  • dont be be sour cause mtl didnt make playoffs and nsh is winning the cup :P
  • dont be be sour cause mtl didnt make playoffs and nsh is winning the cup :P

How about you let them focus on winning their second playoff series ever before anointing them. I hope the Preds make a run....I can just assure you it won't be because of the tits brothers.
  • How about you let them focus on winning their second playoff series ever before anointing them. I hope the Preds make a run....I can just assure you it won't be because of the tits brothers.

I disagree. They will play a role in any big run nsh makes
  • I disagree. They will play a role in any big run nsh makes

How much of your bankroll would you like to disagree with?
  • thinking with your wallet and not your head i see. please enlighten me on how one would bet on a playing playing a "role" in a playoff run. Because it can be judged by many things and in a bet like that there are more likely to be arguements and an unsettled win or loss
  • thinking with your wallet and not your head i see. please enlighten me on how one would bet on a playing playing a "role" in a playoff run. Because it can be judged by many things and in a bet like that there are more likely to be arguements and an unsettled win or loss

I would back my head against your heart is all. Obv it wouldn't be easy but all I'm saying is that you can feel free to quantify to what extent the tits brothers would "contribute" to a long Nashville run and the way it's sounding I would take the other side.
  • They will impact games, maybe not all of them but I can guarentee they will put points up. Trust me Im not the biggest andrie fan out there and hated the idea of him coming to nsh as didnt want him coming and distacting sergei from the work ethic hes come to establish. However, from what Ive seen so far this hasnt happened and Ive been pleased with what Andrei has been able too do offensively.
  • They will impact games, maybe not all of them but I can guarentee they will put points up. Trust me Im not the biggest andrie fan out there and hated the idea of him coming to nsh as didnt want him coming and distacting sergei from the work ethic hes come to establish. However, from what Ive seen so far this hasnt happened and Ive been pleased with what Andrei has been able too do offensively.

I'm sorry, I've seen too much of them over too many years to agree with you. When it gets to big games they are far too exploitable. SK has actually impressed me since joining the Preds but I wouldn't say he was a huge part of them winning a series last year. Would you?

For your sake I hope they have changed and especially AK. I just really doubt 19 games in Nashville is enough to do it.
  • i blame mtl! haha
  • Damn...I am on the same side as you are on this one too lol
  • Playoff series wins:

Nashville: 1
    Detroit: 10 billion

EZ game
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Playoff series wins:

EZ game

soooooooooooooo..................................HOW MUCH? :D
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Playoff series wins:

EZ game

Teams containing Hal Gill: 1
    Detroit: 0

* I'm too lazy to see if he played them in any series other than when Pens won the cup. I don't believe he was on Pens in previous season loss
  • I'd love to see Nashville win.

That's why I'm taking Detroit for $10.
  • soooooooooooooo..................................HOW MUCH? :D

hundy
  • Vancouver in 6-7.
    St Louis in 6.
    Chicago in 6.
    Detroit in 6.
    New York in 5.
    Boston in 4-5.
    Florida in 6.
    Pittsburgh in 7.

ymmv . . . a LOT. :D
  • kings in 6, st louis in 4, phx in 7, preds in 6, rangers in 4, boston in 5, pitts in 6, nj in 7
  • so i got mike g for $100. t8 for $100 and kwsteve for $10