nsh to crush playoffs

Comments

• Didn't know it was possible to shoot oneself in the foot via the interwebz, but T8 just may have done it.

*ducks as the pendulum swings back to get T8*
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Didn't know it was possible to shoot oneself in the foot via the interwebz, but T8 just may have done it.

*ducks as the pendulum swings back to get T8*

ha ha, pretty standard for me.....was beaking about my draft team as well, managed to get 5 Pens on the phucking team.

At least I'm not as bad as Getem and his Pens to win the cup thread.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »

At least I'm not as bad as Getem and his Pens to win the cup thread.

lol
  • get your wallets reedy fellas
  • get your wallets reedy fellas

Ty for the post....needed the karma to swing back the Wings direction:)
  • HAHAHA the child predators look like shit right off the bat

the wings killed off that penalty with ease and are up tempo

GG NSH, dust that wallet off kid
  • Phuck, Rinne is sick good
  • he is the definition of over rated
  • Can someone tell BTP to go phuck himself please
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Can someone tell BTP to go phuck himself please

already did via twitter

we had a side bet on tonight game, I have to have my picture at the tables as his face all the way through SCOOP :(
  • costanza wrote: »
    he is the definition of over rated

lolwat
  • Have I lost yet??
  • shipped $10
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    lolwat

I was trying to tilt btp lol
  • hmmmmm......................feeels good boys, sitting back in my chair. counting hundreds.....this ones from Mike, o this ones from mike....o this one too is from mike......O and this one here is from Corey.......Life is good lol
  • Not a Canucks fan, but this is GOLD.

Canucks
  • Milo wrote: »
    Not a Canucks fan, but this is GOLD.

Canucks

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL nice find milo hahaha, i laughed hard

"That guy's an idiot. It's his own fault if he can't tell the difference between an all star center and a plug defenceman" explained Kevin Bieksa. "He shouldn't even be allowed in the room." Bieksa didn't stop there, as he continued to rip on Dunsmore. "He doesn't know who Ryan Kesler is. Ryan Kesler won a silver medal for them. I did a full 10 maybe 15 minute interview with him, I was telling how I grew up in Livonia."- Kevin Bieska
  • GG vancouver
  • Now the only Kostitsyn brother doing anything will miss game 3. Turn out the lights.

Alex Radulov, Andrei Kostitsyn suspended for Game 3 after violation of team rules - CBSSports
  • They must have been hanging out with Secret Service Agents. ;)
  • wow, this had to be something really bad me thinks.........hookers & blow imo
  • goddammit, selfish russian hockey players...
  • via twitter:
    John Shannon ‏ @JSportsnet Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Radulov and AKostitsyn were spotted in Scottsdale at 4am on the eve of Game 2. Suspended for Game 3 by club.

"Cam Cole ‏ @rcamcole Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Radulov and Kostitsyn spotted in bar in Scottsdale past midnight Sat., before 5 pm Game 2 loss. Team was staying in Glendale, 45 mins away."

"Scott Cullen ‏ @tsnscottcullen Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    I have to ask: Who was awake to spot a pair of Predators in Scottsdale at 4am? #justcurious"
  • Jajajajajajaja
  • not to worried. 2 home wins and its 2-2. Easy as that. As for the 2 numbskulls. well radulov has done shit all but waste space on the ice, so I could care less if he plays or not
  • not to worried. 2 home wins and its 2-2. Easy as that. As for the 2 numbskulls. well radulov has done shit all but waste space on the ice, so I could care less if he plays or not

think u wasted all ur rungood on Pokerfest........none left for the Preds

Some strange code for "leading them in playoffs scoring"?

More points than the tits brothers combined.
  • Happy to see halischuk back in the lineup, a former highschool classmate of mine!! Tootoo is in as well.