Double Dip With West Side Poker Club

12346»

Comments

• Is this at the xxxxxxxxxx again?
  • Is Omaha NL or PL?
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Is Omaha NL or PL?

[QUOTE=If you bust out again or just choose to, you can enter West Side Poker Club’s first ever NL Omaha game, 50.00 gets you 10,000 chips. This game will run if we get 20 players and start somewhere between 4:00pm and 4:30 pm. Late players may enter this tournament during the first 4 levels with the original starting stack. At the end of level 4 there will be a break and players will have the opportunity to add on to their stack. 40.00 gets you 25,000 chips. All add-on money posted and added to the prize pool.[/QUOTE]

Date: August 13th 2011
    Time: 12:30pm
    Place: Same as always
    Cost: 60.00
    Ring Game: 10:00 am

Our last Tournament for the year will be Nov 5th.[/QUOTE]

Also, i was looking at the forecast and they are calling for showers :) hope that will get a few more out.

Brent

PM directions to those who have asked.
  • Could I directions sent to me ? I think I remember but I'd rather be sure.
  • Is there a list for the 10am cash game? Consider me interested.

/g2
  • Got to cancel Brent

Hate the late notice

Milton Slim
  • Been looking foward to this for awhile...should be fun
  • Sign me up please.
  • Cancel. Workaments.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Cancel. Workaments.

Sick Day?!?
  • Can I get the address please, I may come down.
  • I'm running a yard sale til noonish but will be there as soon as I can. :)
  • AJ gave me directions, will leave soon.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    I'm running a yard sale til noonish but will be there as soon as I can. :)

ok
    Sign me up please.

done
    g2 wrote: »
    Is there a list for the 10am cash game? Consider me interested.

/g2

not really useally gets going when we have 5-6 players

thnaks for the notice on the cancelations. maybe next time/

see everyone soon

brent
  • sorry for last minute but a have to cancel.
  • Hiya Brent, on our way. Might be there around 1 at the latest. TTFN.
  • Great tourney. As always. Thanks Brent and Al and Johnnie and Jeff and AJ.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Great tourney. As always. Thanks Brent and Al and Johnnie and Jeff and AJ.

/g2

Congrats Greg, well played as always... Thanks for arranging Brent...
  • Thanks guys for a great tournament...c u next time!

Who were the winners?
  • g2 wrote: »
    Great tourney. As always. Thanks Brent and Al and Johnnie and Jeff and AJ.

/g2

Congrats!
  • What a terrific game of cards that was. Going to get all mushy here and state that there wasn't one bad dude or woman in the house. Everyone was a class act and I'd play with you all anytime.

Seen some pretty sickening beats (runner runner Q 2 anyone? lol), some bold bluffs and some unavoidable coolers.
    I was surprised when I walked in and seen a smaller field than what I was expecting but it was still poker and a day out.

I'm copying and pasting g2's comments "Thanks Brent and Al and Johnnie and Jeff and AJ." All contributed to having a smooth and enjoyable game. See you next time.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Seen some pretty sickening beats (runner runner Q 2 anyone? lol), some bold bluffs and some unavoidable coolers.

Mine was worse. Flopped a set of 3s, got it all in vs Mike's 99, and he rivered the case 9 as Shopsy folded one.

It was still a fun day. Lost $20 in side games/flips but mooched some pizza and drinks off people. I'll consider it a wash :)

As always it was a pleasure to deal for such a great group. Will do again.
  • Ahem....,

I guess u didn't see wat happened at da omaha table..., apparently da 15% suck out odds is da nuts. Just ask crazykoby!!! I thk he got his wish though..., an a/c car!!!

NEWayz, i knew my luckbox would end as soon as johnnie left da building...bust out 6th when mah AQo<KJs as Tom hit both his flush n str on da river.

Thx to Al n Brent for hosting da evnt as well as for Jeff, Johnnie and AJ for dealin.

See ya all soon
  • Another fun day of poker with Westside and the forum members. Thanks again to Brent, Al, JohnnieH, Compuease and St82ace for organizing and dealing. We really do have a nice group of people to play poker with.

I ended up 3rd, even after being sucked out on (runner, runner) at the final table by Q-2. It was blind vs blind though and he was just trying to steal. Congrats Greg on the win. Look forward to the game in November.
  • I don't know the FT players names, so if someone that was there and knows where each person was sitting, can you mention their names and where they were sitting in relation to dealer JohnnieH? I'm just curious is all. Did the young fella with the massive stack at the end of the table take it down?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Did the young fella with the massive stack at the end of the table take it down?

Confirmed... da name is g2 I believe. good playa IMO

he actually took out the other massive chip stack sitting to your immediate left and coast to final three with 3:1 or 4:1 chip advantage.

MC
  • Good job guys - thanks for hosting - looking forward to seeing some of you again at the Royal. I will actually play poker, so, watch out! lol...congrats to those that moneyed.
  • Does Bubbling and getting your money back count as cashing?

gg Greg. Congrats on the win.

Well done again Brent and Al. See you in November, if not before.

Tom
  • Thanks to everyone who made it out Saturday. It was a small crowd but it was a lot of fun. We ended up doing both tournaments.

Omaha
    AJ
    Dan
    Garry splt 600.00

Main Event

1. g2 took 915.00
    2. Joel took 670.00
    3. Devon took 440.00
    4 Chris took 210.00

Players agreed to give 5th 80.00

5. Tom took 80.00

We look forward to seeing you all the first weekend in nov 5th.

Brent