Double Dip With West Side Poker Club

Comments

• PING ORGANIZER: I'm bringing a guy I know who's not a forum member. His name is Brandon. Please add him to the list for NLHE.
  • PING ORGANIZER: I'm bringing a guy I know who's not a forum member. His name is Brandon. Please add him to the list for NLHE.

Thanks for the update. Looks like a small group this time may adjust the blinds after to re-buy to allow more play . Will be disscussing with AL.

Brent
  • Don't forget about me! :)
  • colour me a little confused. If the Omaha game starts at 4pm, what happens if you are still in the main HE tourney? I like to try my hand at Omaha once in a while, so, I just may be in
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    colour me a little confused. If the Omaha game starts at 4pm, what happens if you are still in the main HE tourney? I like to try my hand at Omaha once in a while, so, I just may be in

For most of us it's not a concern.. :(
  • compuease wrote: »
    For most of us it's not a concern.. :(

It's no concern at all to me and I don't even play Omaha! :D

See you at the cash table around 1 pm. :D:D:D
    colour me a little confused. If the Omaha game starts at 4pm, what happens if you are still in the main HE tourney? I like to try my hand at Omaha once in a while, so, I just may be in

The PLO game is a Sit N' Go. When there is 20 players, the tournament will start. If I'm out of the main tournament, I will play the PLO game (and deal if necessary)
  • Please sign me up! Have been to west side once before but will need the address/directions pm'd again please!

Thanks!

Somewhere between 4 and 5pm for those who have busted, there will be an Omaha game. I would like 3 tables if possible. If there is enough interest we will do it, if not we won't.

Brent

PS PM if you need directions
  • CANCEL myself. I'll let Brandon decide for himself and let you know.
  • CANCEL myself. I'll let Brandon decide for himself and let you know.

Cancel for the Omaha? Or for the whole thing?
  • I am in for your November tourney. I can't see playing this as I leave for Costa Rica a few days later. But I would like to get some tourney action in prior to leaving for there, as I am playing a tourney there. Been playing cash games only lately. If things change and I am going to play I will let you know.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Cancel for the Omaha? Or for the whole thing?

I was never in the Omaha. Cancel for the whole thing.
  • Okey dokey . . .
  • I was never in the Omaha. Cancel for the whole thing.

Too bad. I was hoping to meet you.
  • Hey guys,

I know I said we'd go to the one in April but something came up - I'm sure we were missed...lol...anywhooo, please put hubby and I as "T" - me for both NLHE & Omaha (only if it's high, I don't know how to play hi/lo - i don't really know PLO at all but...), him for NLHE. Hubby is Eatmydust23 (Sonny).
  • Hey Brent, Sign me up for both NL and Omaha. Looks like I can make this now. Cheers, Steve
  • Please enter me in the hold-em tournament. will need the address/directions...thanks
  • Hey. Not sure if my first post was missed or not but I'll play both the nlhe and the omaha. Thanks!
  • MILO: Brandon still wants to go, even thought I'm not going. Since he's not a forum member, we need some way of notifying him what time you're picking him up at Bramalea GO station. Simplest thing is just to PM me the pickup time when you know what it is, but please give me a day or two advance notice so I can contact him.
  • He's got over a week, tell him to sign up here and get in touch . . .
  • updated and directions send

on a side note anyrag_dipscat.

One of the reasons for doing the two tournaments and ring game is because are tournaments are designed to last 10 hours. If u car pool and bust and the driver you came with is making a run it gives you the opportunity to play in either instead of sitting around, praying for your ride to bust. Just a thought before u completely bail out.

Brent
  • He's pulling a Fed, Brent. We'll see about his pal . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    He's pulling a Fed, Brent. We'll see about his pal . . .

It probably was Fed.

I'm sure after 5 minutes at a table with us we would have all been accused of playing soft and cheating anyhow.
  • does anyone feel like being charitable and swapping % for the main game? 15% or so. Have never swapped, might make me play much better :-)
    does anyone feel like being charitable and swapping % for the main game? 15% or so. Have never swapped, might make me play much better :-)

I'm not well versed in all things gambling - what exactly does this mean?
  • TammiM68 wrote: »

Well first all the keys are thrown in a bowl ...
    oh wait wrong kind of swap :D

Simply if you swap 5% with another player they get 5% of whatever you win and you get 5% of what they win
  • TammiM68 wrote: »

The best example of this would be when It'saMe staked Mark in exchange for 50% of his winnng ant it turned into a cool 925.00 I think. Plus Mario won a poker table made by Folded so, all in all Mario has done well at West Side.

Prophet 22

PS any still need directions let me know.
  • I think I may be able to make this after all. Please put me down for the NLHE.
  • please pm address