NEW RC X discussion thread... Date is set for Oct 15th, same Milton location.

Comments

• I might with the remnants of top set. We can discuss over the weekend.
  • GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dr. tyore's team!:wink2:
  • Just thought I would give the heads up to Comp and Wetts. Saw this searching A10's forum. I know I have been done with this OPT vs BS thing for awhile now, and it seems A10 just wants to keep it going

by acetenbomber » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey guys ,

does anyone knw if Wes got us our team into that Milton Poker Royal Cup?????? I know we can get a great team in for that event. I really wanna have a one on one talk with the Fat Beaver avatar guy who calls himself COMPUEASE and he is the Super Moderator!! He says he has something to say to my face and all of yours so i would like to speak to him first in private Anyways if you here anything let me know I would like to go and kick some poker ass and have some great fun with some new players. If anyone can get ahold of this SUPER MODERATOR guy please invite him and some players up for our WSOP game in two weeks! I have been banned from posting on the Poker Forums site for some strange reason and i haven't been able to sleep ever since that day... How do you become a SUPER MODERATOR guy anyway??????? I can't wait to meet this HICK of a loser god damn this should be fun!!!

acetenbomber

and this

by acetenbomber » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 pm

compuease
    Super Moderator

: THIS IS IT HERE.........just type in ACETENBOMBER vs ORANGEVILLE POKER TOUR and then hit the link and this is one of this douche bags posts....would love to see this HICK say something to my face! I would also like to see that WETTS guy say something as well, you see the profile pick of that guy....looks like a BILLY RAY CIRUS look alike! I thought the mullet went out along time ago LMFAO!!!

Location: Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.

PFC Tournament Wins

Total Awards: 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazykoby
    I'm thinking something like the Royal Cup however i know after talking to some of the Bomb Squad players they only want to play NL Hold'em.

What wimps, sure not real poker players... and I would tell them to their faces...

acetenbomber

• OH this will be good
    <get popcorn>
  • here is the link.

acetenbomber.com • View topic - Welcome

Starts at the second last post on page 6
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    OH this will be good
    <get popcorn>

Hi AJ, wanna beer? Hand me some of those muchies, would ya?

Btw, someone should tell A10B that the correct term is rube, not hick. So friggin' 70's . . . :D
  • Well...when your forum has 8000+ members and not 8, and you have 80 threads a week instead of a year, you need a super mod...

It seems someone might be getting a little angry now that his TV sponser ran off with everyones money...odds he makes a TV table next year?
  • Methinks the fool is spouting more bullshit anyway. Just scanned the Member's List here and didn't see his sig anywhere. Was he really banned here? I doubt he even registered an account. Takes an awful lot for the banhammer to be launched here, so I can't imagine he ever took the time to join our group in the first place.
  • They are not in. Does it matter?
  • Please don't let this clown enter a team... As much as I would like to watch 7 other teams play a good old game of "Bust the A10 team member at the table", I don't want to blow a few hundred bucks on a pair of headphones strong enough to at least partially drown him out for 12 hours.
    Methinks the fool is spouting more bullshit anyway. Just scanned the Member's List here and didn't see his sig anywhere. Was he really banned here? I doubt he even registered an account. Takes an awful lot for the banhammer to be launched here, so I can't imagine he ever took the time to join our group in the first place.

I can vouch that he was a member…for at least one post. I sent him here, it was during the Victory Video contest. Told him it was a great group and also to chec k out another forum I had been a long time member at, even started him some threads. I told him most people are quick to help with these sort of things if they know you. I believe Kerr also voted for him and helped spread the word.

Told him, he should come introduce himself, post, get to know the people. He came in guns blazing and linked his first thread and the Hammer dropped. Same in the other forum, insta-ban.

He said, “Harnish What the hell! Both places banned me!”

I said, "a bit to aggressive don't you think? I told you to get to know everyone."

He begged to differ as we all need him and his star power and connections a hell of lot more than the other way around
  • Goddamn. I wish I could grow a mullet. That would be superb.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Goddamn. I wish I could grow a mullet. That would be superb.

+1 really want to see this!!! I think you'd rock the mullet!
  • jontm wrote: »
    It seems someone might be getting a little angry now that his TV sponser ran off with everyones money...odds he makes a TV table next year?

Is there a story here that you can share? Just wondering.
  • jontm wrote: »
    ...odds he makes a TV table next year?

1,000:1 against, unless it's the one in front of his own TV.
  • Funny how last time he didn't want to play the original OPT challenge but now wants to join a smaller buy in tournament.....

Guess I better start warming up the crow pie
  • Funny how last time he didn't want to play the original OPT challenge but now wants to join a smaller buy in tournament.....

Easy explanation . . . all that FTP $$$ went away . . . ^-^
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Is there a story here that you can share? Just wondering.

The Montreal Open's major sponsor, was of course Full Tilt Poker. All prizing was paid out through them via accounts. The TV production Company that Jeff works for and makes sure he gets camera time, mostly at the Montreal Open, works on Poker Events.

Now that Full Tilt is gone, (hence the sponsor running away with the money crack) (and Victory Poker is also gone), looks like Acetenbomber has turned angry, because why else would anyone start a random thread to attack two people who haven't done anything to him.

It's clear that the only reason he wants his crew to participate is to start shit.

This "challenge" is so lame, OPT members rocked the felts last year and this Year and will next year...nothing really needs to be proven that hasn't

I can do this. But I won't.
  • I would pay $$$ to see that . . .
    Methinks the fool is spouting more bullshit anyway. Just scanned the Member's List here and didn't see his sig anywhere. Was he really banned here? I doubt he even registered an account. Takes an awful lot for the banhammer to be launched here, so I can't imagine he ever took the time to join our group in the first place.
    If he had an id and was banned we sure didn't know it was him. Perhaps he created an id and spammed the forum with some trash and Scoops banned him. It sure wasn't me... Anywhooo, old news, so sad... a neverwasbeen... If he wants to talk to me. I'm not hard to find.. Maybe he would like to show up to Westside on Saturday? Bet he won't... And he is certainly not going to use the Royal as part of his political personal propaganda platform.
    moose wrote: »
    They are not in. Does it matter?

lol, typical that they want in AFTER we fill up. You are quite right Moose. Although I do love a good popcorn movie... Please pass some my way.

I guess we wouldn't be welcome on his forum huh? Ah well, I really wanted to be a big time member..... Not!

And I am quite honored to be mentioned in the same post as you Wetts... :)
    Usually when I am it is to describe how I lost my chips to you...:(
  • And I'm amazed that all of this flaired up while I'm busy all day at the ribfest...
    You leave for a minute and see what happend..

At least it got the Royal thread bumped a dozen or so times...
  • some of us just want to play cards :(.....

I can only speak for myself, i thought it would be a good opertunity for myself to meet a few of the forum members and throw some cards around and have a good time with the winning team getting a little bit of $$$ and the braging rights.....

I know you guys dont have the best impression with Jeff A10, but some of us deserve a chance.... no????

I cant wait to meet some of you at an OPT event or another one sooner!
  • I know you guys dont have the best impression with Jeff A10, but some of us deserve a chance.... no????
    SteveKerr wrote: »

by acetenbomber » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 pm

I really wanna have a one on one talk with the Fat Beaver avatar guy who calls himself COMPUEASE and he is the Super Moderator!!
    would love to see this HICK say something to my face! I would also like to see that WETTS guy say something as well, you see the profile pick of that guy....looks like a BILLY RAY CIRUS look alike! I thought the mullet went out along time ago

Geez...I wonder why?
  • some of us just want to play cards :(.....

I can only speak for myself, i thought it would be a good opertunity for myself to meet a few of the forum members and throw some cards around and have a good time with the winning team getting a little bit of $$$ and the braging rights.....

I know you guys dont have the best impression with Jeff A10, but some of us deserve a chance.... no????

I cant wait to meet some of you at an OPT event or another one sooner!

Any of you are welcome, and if one of the other teams wants to use your services that's fine. Our problem is the venue will only hold 8 teams and we were already full when you expressed interest. Of course if A10 wanted to use this venue for political propoganda it would not be well received. This is not a publicized event.

Please pass on to A10 whomever he is.. ( and I had never heard of him before 3 months or so ago.)

I have nothing against anyone having some fun and bragging rights. I do have a problem with it when someone uses a charity for personal gain or fame.
  • compuease wrote:

Please pass on to A10 whomever he is.. ( and I had never heard of him before 3 months or so ago.)

Way to hit him where it'll hurt the most!
  • well doesn’t look like you guys are willing to have A10 out, so what about me any teams need a good PLO player or Solid stud player, i play great 8 game so I am no slouch....great FA IMHO lol....
  • I wanna put together a team with HVEE, Hollywood, Fedh8r, who else....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I wanna put together a team with HVEE, Hollywood, Fedh8r, who else....

Mark

Great, can I be the HBK captain?