Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• Okie Dokie Ty

Just for everyones info. I tried shipping some monies on Tilt a couple of weeks ago and found out it would be March before they will let me transfer anything.
    This was for Devon,( Djgolfcan ) . Anyone who does not play on Stars I will arrange to transfer through another party who has accounts on both.
    Stars is no trouble.
    Hellmuth you must be thinking of the other guy who was in the WWF about 30yrs ago and I can't remember his name.
    Shriver is the Terminators Father In Law and related to the Kennedy Clan for those who did not know.
    Please don't ask me to spell Arnold's Last name ' lol
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Hellmuth you must be thinking of the other guy who was in the WWF about 30yrs ago and I can't remember his name.

Sargeant Slaughter.....would have been a good pick.....nah probably dead already.
  • He was also the founder of the Peace Corps, as well as assisting his wife in starting up the Special Olympics. Helluva humanitarian . . .

And Sgt. Slaughter is still alive, you maggot. WWE sends him around in a stretch limo these days, painted in camo.
  • Sargeant Slaughter.....would have been a good pick.....nah probably dead already.

Just googlie googled him and looks to still be above ground.
  • Milo wrote: »

And Sgt. Slaughter is still alive, you maggot. WWE sends him around in a stretch limo these days, painted in camo.

As I said would have been a good pick.

Tick tock.....
  • As I said would have been a good pick.

Tick tock.....

He is dating Zsa Zsa!

Any of you guys in Life Insurance? The last lottery ticket you win at!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    He is dating Zsa Zsa!

Any of you guys in Life Insurance? The last lottery ticket you win at!

I think He was married to Her for about 5 mins in the 90's , But then again who wasn't
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Five bones.

...has been shipped.
    ...has been shipped.

Homerbuddy ? I presume. Ty Sir..
    You will probably get it back on Valentines day Unless Mikey takes a deep dive into the daisy bed.
    Homerbuddy ? I presume. Ty Sir..
    You will probably get it back on Valentines day Unless Mikey takes a deep dive into the daisy bed.

Yep, that's me
  • Shipped on Stars from McAusland.
  • Way to go guys . . . looks like I can leave the bat in the car with Nunzio this time . . .
  • I'll post a picture of the guys who work for my collection agency shortly....

Thx Cerebus.
  • First of all. Sorry I have to do this cause I haven't had much to cheer about lately.
    I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    I win win win wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !
  • My new collection agents.
  • I thought the guy in the middle was *ahem* "retired"?
  • Received and Thank You Sir.
  • Conversation I had with CerberusAlphaFemale (the better half; for those who missed it, click here ) a couple of minutes ago:

Me: Oh, lost $5 today. Someone kicked the bucket in the dead pool.
    Her: Who?
    Me: Never heard of the person to be honest. Sargent Shriver (then I actually did the intellectual thing and looked him up)
    Her: no idea... you pay to do that?
    Me: If someone on my list dies, they pay me.
    Her: pretty sick.
    Me: We've covered that part my dear. It's sick till I get rich. Also, 70% of the people on my list are for the betterment of humankind.

No response yet from that part but pretty sure I'm getting slapped when she's done work.
  • Cerberus wrote: »

No response yet from that part but pretty sure I'm getting slapped when she's done work.
    You kids are always getting "lucky"...
  • compuease wrote: »
    You kids are always getting "lucky"...

Ummm, Comp, is there something we need to talk about, something that perhaps some authority figures need to hear about Mrs. Comp and how she treats you? It's ok, this is a safe place.
    Ummm, Comp, is there something we need to talk about, something that perhaps some authority figures need to hear about Mrs. Comp and how she treats you? It's ok, this is a safe place.

Safe is a "relative" term and certainly does not apply here...
    Conversation I had with CerberusAlphaFemale (the better half; for those who missed it, click here ) a couple of minutes ago:

OMG...I forgot how funny that thread was.

Would you like to borrow my three new found friends?

Your right, that was a great thread. Wonder whatever happened to Holly. That was her one and only post although she did logon in Dec.. What she was plotting? >:D
  • Having the mods on our side gives us the edge, boys. Never forget that . . . unless it is part of Holly's nefarious plotting, and she has "turned" comp, in which case we should not forget that, either . . .

Damn, I forgot my point.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Having the mods on our side gives us the edge, boys. Never forget that . . . unless it is part of Holly's nefarious plotting, and she has "turned" comp, in which case we should not forget that, either . . .

Damn, I forgot my point.

I think it was something along the lines of "we're screwed"
  • Don't be feared boys, I can't be turned..... at least for cheap..:)
  • $ shipped on PS
    I think He was married to Her for about 5 mins in the 90's , But then again who wasn't

selling present home 25-28 million
    to buy a condo 1.5 million and start preparations for her 94th birthday.
    She should be out of the hospital by then...

SORRY JOHNNIE

never shoot the mailman for delivering bills

Milton Slim