Comments

• ddmilcan wrote: »
    I think, he finally has won lotto Zsa Zsa

Soon...

Milton Slim

Don't tease me Snowflake!
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Received. Still a few stragglers.

Sorry, moving into the new house took a lot more time/energy than expected. Have yet to even get my computer set up (only skulking the forum on breaks at work :) ). Will ship tonight or tomorrow.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Shipped.

Received. TY

Only one player left to pay.
  • Koby ? If so, it will only be a few days before he checks in . . .
  • Just did a quick run through of my team and the only sparks of interest were that Zakk Wylde is terrified of some stalker fan who's harassing him lately....

and today is James Garner's birthday! Happy 83'rd Mr. Garner! His brother Jack recently passed away. Jack had appeared in many episodes of Rockford files.

And yes, Koby is certainly good for it. He just forgets to check this thread out sometimes.
  • Koby is @ Seneca today anyways
  • Am I the only one not to cash yet? Man, that's the last time I make picks based on them being for the good of humanity!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Am I the only one not to cash yet? Man, that's the last time I make picks based on them being for the good of humanity!

Even HVEE picks better than you!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

How's Zsa Zsa working out for ya ? :)

He likes Zsa's Zsa's dog... ;)

She's killing me, but at least Liz Taylor and Jack Layton know when it's time to move along.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

aah, but does he pay off? Integrity still means something my friend.
  • Milo wrote: »
    aah, but does he pay off? Integrity still means something my friend.

That was my point. Hvee= lucky douchebag Cerb=unlucky niceguy.
  • Going back over the lists yesterday, everyone does have a really interesting mix of team members. A number of them, you have no clue who they are. A number of them bring back memories. A number of them, you can't wait until they make their coach happy and fade to black.

Pretty happy to have three players jump over the boards so far for their coach this season.
  • And by my count we have had 7 successful crossovers but 2 managers (Koby and Cerb) who just haven't managed to transfer any assets to the other side as yet. Bill leads with 3... Talk about the grim reaper!
  • I am predicting a late season surge by a certain Jays fan. I think his team has at least two players who will come through in the clutch.
  • compuease wrote: »
    transfer any assets to the other side.

Quote of the day. I must find several ways to use this in the next few days.
  • All year I've remembered someone and thought 'Dammit, how could I miss them!" They go into the 'draft list' for next year!

I'm really glad this idea has taken off. It was always just meant to add a little spice around here. Last year was such a bust with only 3 winners. Such inconsiderate celebs!

I'm sure next year will be even better, once we get the new 'incentives' figured out.
  • Sorry for delay boys, but you know I'm always good for it. Shipped on P*
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Sorry for delay boys, but you know I'm always good for it. Shipped on P*

Received. I wasn't worried.
  • Rot in HELL Cliford Olsen
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Rot in HELL Cliford Olsen

Confirmed on multiple sites. I think this is one pay-off that will come with a smile . . .

seems like Mark took this team at just the right time.
  • Gladly sending money now.

It's DrTyore on P* correct?

Sent.
  • Johnnie, can you ship $5 on my behalf please? I can drop a fiver by your place. Nothing on Stars atm.

ps. Congrats Mark
  • Sent. Good riddance.
  • Shipped. Only wish he could die twice.
  • Hobbes wrote: »

"the family plans on "tossing Doritos chips in before they put the dirt over the urn."

Interesting plan? Is it just me, or is it odd that someone would be cremated, placed in an urn, and then buried? I always thought this was more of an either or situation rather than both.
  • Is it just me, or is it odd that someone would be cremated, placed in an urn, and then buried? I always thought this was more of an either or situation rather than both.

It's common to cremate and then bury the urn. We did that with my grandmother this past spring.

The urn is more of a nice wooden box though and not what most picture as an urn.