Jan 22nd, 2011; Brampton Bounty Tournament

Comments

• Will need address sent on Friday.
  • kingkao86 wrote: »
    Will need address sent on Friday.

Okay, send PM in the morning. If anyone else wants the address/contact numbers, please let me know.

I'm going to squeeze 9 per table, opening up to 27 players. It WILL be tight!! Micheal, please remember the chairs.

A couple of things. Parking on my street is NOT the best. Please avoid double parking, and if necessary, you may have to park on another street or at the school and walk over. Carpool wherever possible. With the snow on the street right now, our street is going to be a challenge, please ensure you're not blocking anyone else's driveway.

It will be a tight squeeze with 27 to 30 players. Hope it isn't too cramp for everyone. Cash table will open up once the first table gets broken down. I'll be use Tournament Director II for all player movements.

The regular Bounty is $5. This is optional of course. There will be special bounties on a few other players who have volunteered to have their bounty increased to $20. Bust one of us out, you get $20. Bust out a regular bounty, you get $5. Bounties can be used in the cash game OR cashed out when you leave. All bounty chips to be returned to host.

If everyone shows up, this will be the largest field I've ever hosted. Bare with me if things don't run perfectly smooth, but there really shouldn't be much issue at all, I've done this for awhile now.

Hope to see everyone out. If you have to pull out, please let me know ASAP. I already have other guys wanting to know if they can play as well. Thanks.
  • Man, a lot of players are in the west end.
  • kingkao86 wrote: »
    Man, a lot of players

FYP:tongue:

I've sent out the address and contact information to everyone I thought may need it. Please check your PMs.

I stress again that if you aren't going to make it out, PLEASE CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW! Nothing is more frustrating than holding a seat open for a player who has committed to come out, and hear nothing from them on game day and they NO SHOW.

I'm currently in negotiations with "THE WARDEN" to free up a bit more space, however this may not happen. If not, its going to be abit tight in my little poker room, but I'll do my best to make everyone as comfortable as possible.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow at 1pm. Cards will be IN THE AIR exactly at 1pm! Don't be late, or at the very least, please call me and tell me you will be late.

Cash game will start when first table is broken down, and enough players to start.

Thanks.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Okay, send PM in the morning. If anyone else wants the address/contact numbers, please let me know.

I'm going to squeeze 9 per table, opening up to 27 players. It WILL be tight!! Micheal, please remember the chairs.

A couple of things. Parking on my street is NOT the best. Please avoid double parking, and if necessary, you may have to park on another street or at the school and walk over. Carpool wherever possible. With the snow on the street right now, our street is going to be a challenge, please ensure you're not blocking anyone else's driveway.

AJ..., no worries on the extra chairs..., will be bringing all 12.

ur cost..., aka preferred reserved parking location..., aka walking distance w/o getting there at 9am..., aka driveway if possible.;)

MC
    If everyone shows up, this will be the largest field I've ever hosted. Bare with me if things don't run perfectly smooth, but there really shouldn't be much issue at all, I've done this for awhile now.

For everyone's sake, I hope things go perfectly - otherwise there is going to be a whole lot of nudity at this tournament.
  • For everyone's sake, I hope things go perfectly - otherwise there is going to be a whole lot of nudity at this tournament.

Thanks for that amazing Image which will give me nightmares . lol
    Still in AJ
  • For everyone's sake, I hope things go perfectly - otherwise there is going to be a whole lot of nudity at this tournament.
    How is that any different than any game Mark attends??
    HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Thanks for that amazing Image which will give me nightmares . lol

You can only DREAM to have a figure like mine!

Don't you mean NIGHTMARE!!
  • crazykoby wrote: »

Nightmare is only in YOUR mirror, Greg. At least I still have a full head of hair!! AND I'M PUSHING 50!!
    :D
  • Maybe, but don't push too hard, AJ. That truss will only help so much . . .

See you for the cash game . . .

crazykoby wrote: »
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Nightmare is only in YOUR mirror, Greg. At least I still have a full head of hair!! AND I'M PUSHING 50!!
    :D

pshh pshh, you kids... Just wait... someone around here is pushing 70 for effins sake...
  • Any possibility of a late join?
  • Not sure where I would put you. Let me see what I can do. Check back in the morning.
  • Hey AJ,

As you can see by the time of this message I got home really late. My daughter was babysitting at it went late and my wife is working at 8am. I was supposed to drive her in so I could have the van but I am going to be too tired.

Hope you can find someone to take my spot. I'll do my best to be at the next one. Winning one of your events is one of my goals for 2011.
  • Dhanju wrote: »
    Any possibility of a late join?

Dhanju, if you see this, and still want in, You're IN!

Thanks for the headsup Devon. Also Johnny5 and his friend are out as well.
  • Lord Phan has just signed in to play.

Current field sits at 27 players, 3 tables of 9. Bounty is optional, and you can choose either the $5 or the $20 Happy Bounty.

I have all the tables and chairs set up...yep its going to be tight...and the chips are out. Had to use some Presidents with the Pharaoh's though, but they seem to fit in nicely. <gee, guess I need to buy more chips, huh?>

They moved the mountain of snow in the road yesterday, opening up the street abit, but parking is still going to be a bitch. Most of my neighbours are good folk, just one or two that can be a pain. Just use some common sense when finding a spot, you may have use another side street across the road, or the school parking (about a 10min walk).
  • Hey AJ,

It's not looking good for me. I have a sick wife, who doesn't want to be left with taking care of the kids. If you can fill my seat go ahead. If i get the OK to play and you still have a seat then i'll come out. It's going to be a big IF on getting the OK.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Hey AJ,

It's not looking good for me. I have a sick wife, who doesn't want to be left with taking care of the kids. If you can fill my seat go ahead. If i get the OK to play and you still have a seat then i'll come out. It's going to be a big IF on getting the OK.

I'll leave you in for now, but tentative. If you don't show at 1pm, I'll take you out. You're more than welcome to join the cash game afterwards though if the Mrs. feels better. :) You know you're money is always welcomed here.
    I'll leave you in for now, but tentative. If you don't show at 1pm, I'll take you out. You're more than welcome to join the cash game afterwards though if the Mrs. feels better. :) You know you're money is always welcomed here.

I was actually thinking that, Anita will be in bed all day, and the kids will go down around 7pm. I'll check in with you, if the cash game is still running strong i might try to head down for it.

Sorry about this, i know it's late notice. I really want to get out to one of your saturday games.
  • thanks AJ see you in a bit
  • I may be late. Down to one vehicle and waiting for the boss to get back home.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I may be late. Down to one vehicle and waiting for the boss to get back home.

Blinded in until you get here. Remember, if you're not here by the end of Blind Level 2, you're chips come off.

Rebuys for empty seats, if any, will be available until end of Level 3.
  • I should be outta here by 12:30 give or take a couple of minutes. so probably get there either when you start or just after.
  • Thanks AJ . A great afternoon. Nice to see all of those familiar faces.

Things were good until the COOLER sat down . Thanks Happy.
    Sorry about the 10's Comp But I am not apologizing for the QUADS I HIT lol
  • Thanks to everyone who came out today. A lot of new faces as well as those that make it out regular.

Top three chopped the pot tonight...Prophet, ACTyper, and Keith, and I believe Wetts took third place, can't remember who took fourth. I do remember after busting out in sixth that there was a 5th chop...so I bubbled. :(

Cash game just ended, with NinjaDan once again putting his ninja skills to work. For some reason, the game was $.50/$1 instead of the usual 1/2, but Dan still managed to leave with over $800 tonight. Not bad for a .5/1 game.

Thanks for making it a great game everyone. Hope to see you all again next month. Hopefully by then, my added chips will have come in and there won't be any need to use three separate sets :-[
    Thanks to everyone who came out today. A lot of new faces as well as those that make it out regular.

Top three chopped the pot tonight...Prophet, ACTyper, and Keith, and I believe Wetts took third place, can't remember who took fourth. I do remember after busting out in sixth that there was a 5th chop...so I bubbled. :(

Cash game just ended, with NinjaDan once again putting his ninja skills to work. For some reason, the game was $.50/$1 instead of the usual 1/2, but Dan still managed to leave with over $800 tonight. Not bad for a .5/1 game.

Thanks for making it a great game everyone. Hope to see you all again next month. Hopefully by then, my added chips will have come in and there won't be any need to use three separate sets :-[

Sounds sweet! Ill have to come out for the next one. Mind if I ask what Dan bought in with? 800$ is pretty darn nice for .5/1$ lol :)
  • Yep thanks to a fellah who shoved almost every hand with absolute crap. Dan was good and honed right in on him.. lol

They don't call him NINJA for nothing...
    Thanks to everyone who came out today. A lot of new faces as well as those that make it out regular.

Grats to Brent, Ash and Keith for taking down the tourny and thanks AJ for being an amazing host as usual.

I didn't cash out with quite that much as you posted after you took the last pot from me AJ ;)...... and Freakinfrey I bought in for a hundred.
  • Thanks AJ for hosting such a great event. Wow. How do you make out with $800 in a 0.5/1 game. insane.