Jan 22nd, 2011; Brampton Bounty Tournament

Comments

• Muddguts wrote: »
    You've got your dog playing now?

Improves the quality of play IMO...
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    You've got your dog playing now?

His dog, a Milton Rock, no real difference in style really . . . give either one a cookie and they're all yours for the rest of the game.
  • aahhh shit, my apologies to JBird and his buddy, I didn't see the following.
    Still, I have seen a picture of a table full of dogs playing poker, so I wouldn't put it past RJ to be able to lay trap and ship a tourney!

Originally Posted by jbird8306 viewpost.gif
    AJ, just an FYI my friend RJ who played the last one said he's in.
  • AJ,

Please put me down as tentative. I want to get out, just need to figure out how to slide it past the wife
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    AJ,

Please put me down as tentative. I want to get out, just need to figure out how to slide it past the wife

Just tell her you won't go to Vegas in February :D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Just tell her you won't go to Vegas in February :D

Sorry Buddy, Vegas comes first, but Ching is a close 2nd. :)
  • Hey AJ,

I would like in. I would need a PM of address later.
  • kingkao86 wrote: »
    Hey AJ,

I would like in. I would need a PM of address later.

I'll send it out to everyone that needs it next week. Welcome!
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Put me down as tentative AJ.

ditto
  • ok I'm in
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Innnnn.
    actyper wrote: »
    ok I'm in

Can I have multiple entries ? please. Or at least let me rebuy.
    rebuys will be offered to fill empty seats ONLY until the end of Level 2 of the blinds, after which no rebuys will be permitted.
    djgolfcan wrote: »
    Can I have multiple entries ? please. Or at least let me rebuy.

Answered!!
    Damn, I'm good >:D
    Answered!!
    Damn, I'm good >:D

I was trying to imply that with Wetts and Actyper playing, I will need the extra entries due to their mad skillz.

But thanks for playing. :)
  • Devon, look at your own results...you'll be fine.
    But I'll be there too, so maybe you SHOULD be scared :D
  • I'm Johnny5 , in Brampton and I wanna play in your Tournament, I have a good friend who loves the game just as much as I and he would probably be interested as well. Many seats left to fill?
    Devon, look at your own results...you'll be fine.
    But I'll be there too, so maybe you SHOULD be scared :D

Actually, I'm surprised you are letting me play. Unless you are providing a laptop for me to continue with your stake while at the table. lol.
  • JOHNNY 5 wrote: »
    I'm Johnny5 , in Brampton and I wanna play in your Tournament, I have a good friend who loves the game just as much as I and he would probably be interested as well. Many seats left to fill?

Plenty of room left. Let me know if your buddy is coming out as well, I'll put him down as tentative for now. Check your PMs for contact info.
    djgolfcan wrote: »
    Actually, I'm surprised you are letting me play. Unless you are providing a laptop for me to continue with your stake while at the table. lol.

That's the ONLINE world, and you appear to be dominating so far this month. I'd invest in you again in a heartbeat.

But this is a LIVE game, and I've seen you play.:D
  • djgolfcan wrote: »

I am sure if you go busto AJ would let you use his computer. Or he can put you in the seat by it and let you multi task.

BTW Dev. I would back you again in a heartbeat also.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I am sure if you go busto AJ would let you use his computer. Or he can put you in the seat by it and let you multi task.

Sorry, can't do that. Would need it for the remaining 18 blind levels :D
    Sorry, can't do that. Would need it for the remaining 18 blind levels :D

No worries, I don't plan on busting out. :)
  • With a week to go, this game is filling up quite nicely. Max Capacity is 24, and that is pretty tight in my little room, but I make it happen. Waiting list will be started at 25+. If you want in, you should sign up soon.

Also, the cash game afterwards will be open to non tourney playing players as well. Can't tell you when that will start, but it should be running by 6 or 7pm, so if you want to play some 1/2 cash, send me a PM and I'll give you the contact info.
  • Based on the size of the field, I should have no trouble making the cash game, AJ. I have your number, but I'll probably just swing over after supper and see what's up.

Did you get my e-mail about the chip idea?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Did you get my e-mail about the chip idea?

I did. Good idea for the less than high quality chips I have. Was thinking about bounty chips and maybe a STFU chip as well. We'll see.
  • AJ, put Nick and myself down as a maybe...will let you know soon for sure

thanx
    Garry
  • I've tweaked the blinds and antes a little bit. The old antes were much too aggressive in the later stages, so I balanced them out for colour up.

The tournament now has a calculated Patience Factor of 11.73 and a Skill Level of 6. This is an improvement to the old PF of almost 14 while keeping the same
    SL of 6.

This tournament is designed to provide a FULL day of poker for those who make final table, and still be able to leave in decent time for other commitments. I estimate that the tournament will go to around 7 or 8pm, not including whenever I stop the cash game.

If I'm on a heater, the cash game may NEVER end :D
  • So . . . 8:15, then? :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    So . . . 8:15, then? :D

Make sure Karen knows EXACTLY how much you are bringing to the game. That way she can budget the rest for winter better.
  • Aj i was looking at the players list and noticed you have me in there as both Rj and Hellbully,
  • Hey aj, put me in plus 1 please, thanks!