Jan 22nd, 2011; Brampton Bounty Tournament

10,000 starting stack tournament I plan on hosting. This game will have a $5 optional Bounty as well. Game time start is Saturday Jan 22 @ 1pm sharp.

Buyin: $60 + $5 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 24
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a FREEZEOUT tournament, however, rebuys will be offered to fill empty seats ONLY until the end of Level 2 of the blinds, after which no rebuys will be permitted.

Final table will be 10 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be either $.50/$1 or $1/$2, whichever players decide. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $5 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Who's In??

Comments

• Tournament Blind Schedule:

25min

50/100
    100/100
    100/100/25
    150/300/25
    BREAK (10MIN)
    200/400/50
    250/500/50
    300/600/75
    400/800/75
    BREAK and COLOUR UP (DINNER BREAK IF DESIRED; 30MIN)
    500/1000/100
    600/1200/100
    800/1600/200
    1000/2000/200
    BREAK (10MIN)
    1200/2400/300
    1500/3000/300
    2000/4000/400
    3000/6000/400
    BREAK and COLOUR UP (10MIN)
    4000/8000/500
    5000/10000/500
    6000/12000/500
    8000/16000/1000 WIDOW MAKER ROUND
  • Player's list:

Str82ace ($20 Bounty)
    Compuease
    HighFlyer
    Athenious
    Hvee
    JBird
    Hellbully
    Hellbully +1
    PJB101
    kingkao86
    The Prophet 22 ($20 Bounty)
    Wetts
    ACtyper
    GarryC
    PJB101 Friend
    HellBully +2
    Larry ($20 Bounty)
    Happy ($20 Bounty)
    McFlip
    Erin
    Ginette
    Marc
    Rob
    Carl
    Keith
    Dhanju
    Lord Phan
  • ut oh, just noticed both you and Buzzzard running the same day!
  • compuease wrote: »
    ut oh, just noticed both you and Buzzzard running the same day!

Yeah, unfortunately I posted that date a month ago as I always do. Shouldn't be too many people that would have come to both though.
  • I can change mine to the 22nd, no problem. Jeff, can you change the thread title for me please?
  • Done, and in!
  • Put me down as tentative AJ.
  • Put me down as tentative AJ.
  • This works for me. The walking boss is off. Inski...........
  • Aj, I have to slide to the (T) side of the ledger. Nephew might be home for his birthday this year . . . sorry, guy.
  • At this moment, this whole tournament maybe tentative. Might bump it out a couple of weeks, but haven't decided yet. When I do, I'll post.
  • Sorry AJ. I wouldn't have picked this night but the forum has been acting strangely and certain threads are not appearing on the new posts list. I had to go looking for it after Milo mentioned it.
  • Still in AJ just so you know.
  • Don't you hate when life gets in the way of poker? :bs:

I am out, AJ. Will have to play a League event to make up for it, I think.
  • AJ, just an FYI my friend RJ who played the last one said he's in. so whenever he decides to get his ass on here that would be nice :P And I think he has someone else willing to play, so we'll see soon enough...Maybe if you decide against the tourney, would you do a cash game?..
  • Every tourny you host, I have to work. If you change the date, let me know :-)
  • Is this at AJ's place?

If not...what is the address?
  • jbird8306 wrote: »
    AJ, just an FYI my friend RJ who played the last one said he's in. so whenever he decides to get his ass on here that would be nice :P And I think he has someone else willing to play, so we'll see soon enough...Maybe if you decide against the tourney, would you do a cash game?..

LOL looks like i got my ass on here now and i am in +1
  • moose wrote: »
    Sorry AJ. I wouldn't have picked this night but the forum has been acting strangely and certain threads are not appearing on the new posts list. I had to go looking for it after Milo mentioned it.

No worries Moose. I'll PM you shortly.

List is updated, I think. Game is ON for Jan 22. And yes, its at AJ's place. ^-^
  • ETA on finish time with 16 players?
  • C u guys on Sat!
  • westside8 wrote: »
    ETA on finish time with 16 players?

Approx 7-8pm. Cash game could go until much later.
  • AJ, PM me your phone #. I'd like to call Saturday evening, and try and make the $$$ game, if that is okay . . .
  • You can take that (T) off my name. I will be there.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Player's list:

RJ
    <

You've got your dog playing now?
  • jbird8306 wrote: »
    AJ, just an FYI my friend RJ who played the last one said he's in.
    Muddguts wrote: »
    You've got your dog playing now?

My poor dog was SO confused the last game. I would say RJ ALL IN and she would look at me saying WHAAAA? It was even better when I would put the dog out and say RJ, shut the hellup! and JBird's friend would say WHAAAAAA?

'sides, the way I've been playing lately, even my dog would outdraw me. FML