West Side Poker Club October 23, 2010

Comments

• My friend is not coming take off list. I may be in detroit that weekend so I am tentative... trying to confirm things up.
  • sign me up please
  • You also have me down for 2 spots - #81 and #82. It will just be me as #82 Tom R. Thanks. Looking forward to it.
  • Is the cutoff 100 seats? Sign me up please.
  • Is the cutoff 100 seats? Sign me up please.

You are in, if you need directions let me know.

Brent
  • Brent, please withdraw both "Friends of Milo" (#62, and #63). After three e-mails this week, none of the three who expressed interest have responded, so they're on their own now. Apologies for wasting your time, but hopefully the seats will fill. Like, in the next 5 minutes.

Also, I will need the address, just in case my memory is not as good as I think it is . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Also, I will need the address. .

No you don't
  • add me 38% in tourny
  • Someone asked me the record for most bounties in one of our events. The answer is 14. The question is will it be broken this time.

Brent
  • Put me down as a tentative. I will let you know for sure later in the week.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Put me down as a tentative. I will let you know for sure later in the week.

We could just blind you in for the 1st hour or so anyway. It would still be like your there, lol.
  • I actually don't play a hand for the first 2-1/2 hours. I took a poker course from one of the mods here. He says that gives me a tight image, whatever that is.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I actually don't play a hand for the first 2-1/2 hours. I took a poker course from one of the mods here. He says that gives me a tight image, whatever that is.
    Works...... these imbeciles on here are easily fooled...
  • My 4th friend, #89, is Calvin C. Jeesh, didn't know I had this many friends!
  • Someone PM me end said they are going to be late, but didn't want to lose the 5k bonus. The only way this would work is for them to transfer money on PokerStars to Prophet22 (Markham). This option will be avaliable for 5 people as that is all I have avalailable to bring to the tournament on Saturday. i would get an email of the transfer and bring it to the tournament.

Brent
  • Someone PM me end said they are going to be late, but didn't want to lose the 5k bonus. The only way this would work is for them to transfer money on PokerStars to Prophet22 (Markham). This option will be avaliable for 5 people as that is all I have avalailable to bring to the tournament on Saturday. i would get an email of the transfer and bring it to the tournament.

Brent

What about if the money was sent with a friend ahead of time. Wouldn't that work? As long as the friend pays for both ahead of 12:15 we should be good..
  • compuease wrote: »
    What about if the money was sent with a friend ahead of time. Wouldn't that work? As long as the friend pays for both ahead of 12:15 we should be good..

Yes that would work for people as well.

Brent
  • I'm in we have 10ppl coming from Hamilton but we need directions could someone pm me thanks
  • Hiya,

My hubby & I are interested if there are spots open. Will need the addy.

Glad you're doing this!

ttfn,

Tammi
    (Hubby is Sonny)
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    Hiya,

My hubby & I are interested if there are spots open. Will need the addy.

Glad you're doing this!

ttfn,

Tammi
    (Hubby is Sonny)

lol, Hey Tammi, just finished typing up a post in your introduction thread suggesting this.. Glad you found it..
  • I see about 7000 in the pot right now, couple questions.

What is the payout structure?

Does anyone in brampton have room to drive me? I'll pay $30 for gas to drive me there and back. Looks like it'd be worth my while to attend. I played with some of you at HVEE's game in Milton, and played at one of the ching-games hosted by Str8toace. Mostly I play cash games but I liked the deepstack tourney at Hvee's and this looks like it's be the same type of game but bigger with more money to try and win. :)
  • Lord_Phan wrote: »
    I see about 7000 in the pot right now, couple questions.

What is the payout structure?

Does anyone in brampton have room to drive me? I'll pay $30 for gas to drive me there and back. Looks like it'd be worth my while to attend. I played with some of you at HVEE's game in Milton, and played at one of the ching-games hosted by Str8toace. Mostly I play cash games but I liked the deepstack tourney at Hvee's and this looks like it's be the same type of game but bigger with more money to try and win. :)

I'm sure Milo and I can find room for you. I doubt he'll even charge you $30 for gas...that's a bit extreme imo...but Milo can be a real SOB sometimes, who knows :laugh:
  • I assume this means you want a ride, too, AJ. Not a problem. How's this for a tentative schedule:
    Bus leaves Milo's at 1030.
    AJ is on board by 1045.
    Lord Phan can pick his spot in the back of the short bus.

Gets us there with time to spare to avoid late registration.

I'll need a pick up addy from you, Phan. Gas is negotiable ($5.00?), and I agree with AJ that $30.00 is outrageous.

That said, $30.00 x 2 = $60.00. Buy-in is $70.00 . . . one more passenger, and this becomes a free-roll. WOOT !!!
    Who needs a lift?!? :D
  • Lord_Phan wrote: »
    I see about 7000 in the pot )

Not quite. You're forgetting the bounty.
  • Maybe he plans on busting everybody? :-X
    AJ is on board by 1045.

Need to leave a bit earlier than that I'm guessing. I have to be there by 11:45 at the latest! I'm supposed to get a "talking-to" by the Tournament Director.
    I assume this means you want a ride, too, AJ. Not a problem. How's this for a tentative schedule:
    AJ is on board by 1045.

Gets us there with time to spare to avoid late registration.

I'll need a pick up addy from you, Phan. Gas is negotiable ($5.00?), and I agree with AJ that $30.00 is outrageous.

That said, $30.00 x 2 = $60.00. Buy-in is $70.00 . . . one more passenger, and this becomes a free-roll. WOOT !!!
    Who needs a lift?!? :D

Thanx. I live near shoppers world. I'll pm the address and give me phone #
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Need to leave a bit earlier than than I'm guessing. I have to be there by 11:45 at the latest! I'm supposed to get a "talking-to" by the Tournament Director.

ruh-roh
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Need to leave a bit earlier than than I'm guessing. I have to be there by 11:45 at the latest! I'm supposed to get a "talking-to" by the Tournament Director.

Okay, pick you up at 10:00? Phan, shoot me a PM, and I'll let you know what time to be ready to go.

EDIT: I can be at your place by 10:15-10:30, after I grab AJ. Be ready for 10:15, okay?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Not quite. You're forgetting the bounty.

ooops I misread the first post. I thought it was $70 + bounty. but it really said 70 including bounty so 60 + 10. Gotcha.