West Side Poker Club October 23, 2010

Comments

• Im in, will need directions.

Thanks!
  • Sign me up please.
  • Please sign up a friend from here in Milton, Steve H. Thanks..
  • I have ttried to send directions to those who have asked, if you haven't gotten them please remind me. Not even October. Can we get to 75? Will we sell out at 100? Time will tell.

Brent
  • Can I get a +1 please?
  • The list is currently at 80 people. thanks for your willingness to sign up early, believe it or not it helps alot!

Brent, Cam and Al
  • Hi guys. Haven't played your tourney before, but please put me on your list. Am coming from Toronto. Put me in as Tom R. It sounds like it's worth the drive to somewhere west of Guelph! And I will also need directions. Thanks.
  • me and little brother will attend this event !:biggrin2:
  • In please and I will need directions sent.

Cheers,

isnork
  • Please reserve 2 more spots for me Brent, just put them down as +1, +2 and I will provide names later. There were 4 ppl that expressed interest at our league game last night and am quite sure at least 2 will play.
  • Hi Brent,

I didn't recieve the directions so please send them my way. Also, you have me on the list twice...once with plus 1 and once with plus 3. It will probably be plus 2, names Joe W and Brandon S.

Thanks!
  • List has been updated, approaching 90 people pre-registered. if you still need directions let me know.

Brent
  • plz add 2 more to come with myself
    thx
  • 73. Friend of JohnnieH

This person is TJ.

I also need another spot for Jay.

Thanks Brent!
  • i'll also need directions please
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    This person is TJ.

I also need another spot for Jay.

Thanks Brent!

Thanks Johnnie, changes have been made and list updated.

Brent
  • Thanks Johnnie, changes have been made and list updated.

Brent

Thank you sir.
  • Hopefully you haven't filled all of the seats yet. I would like to add my name to your pre-registration list. Please let me know if there is still room and send me directions if there is, thanx
  • Q4aDay wrote: »
    Hopefully you haven't filled all of the seats yet. I would like to add my name to your pre-registration list. Please let me know if there is still room and send me directions if there is, thanx

ZOMG!!!!!!!!! It's the famous q4aday:o.

I was wondering the other day what happened to you!:)
  • please let me know if you still have 2 seats available... i would like to sign up for the oct 23 tourny.
  • mtlgal wrote: »
    please let me know if you still have 2 seats available... i would like to sign up for the oct 23 tourny.
    Hey Nat, who's your additional player?
    And Brent these are 2 of my +1's....
  • hey Brent put Kris p on the list. I think I'll be able to get off work so Erin and I can come. Don't know about Danielle yet
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    hey Brent put Kris p on the list. I think I'll be able to get off work so Erin and I can come. Don't know about Danielle yet

Adam,

Good to see you on the forum. Pm me a phone number I want to talk with you.

Brent
  • I will update the list Friday morning when I am at work Thursday night.

Brent
  • zoolook wrote: »
    i'll also need directions please

i Will send directions to all who posted after October 8th on October 15th. If you need or know someone who needs reply her and I will include them in the PM

Brent
  • hey, think you missed it but plz add 2 friends of mine
    thx
  • mtlgal wrote: »
    please let me know if you still have 2 seats available... i would like to sign up for the oct 23 tourny.
    compuease wrote: »

Brent, These are my compuease friends.. Can you put their names in as Nathalie G, Chris E, and Dan S.? Leave my 4th as a +1 at the moment.
    Can you also forward the directions/address to me as they will need it... Thanks...
  • sign me up.... please
  • We just past the 100 player pre registration. We thank you all for taking the time to sign up. It makes things a whole lot easier for us. Let me take this time to encourage you to take advantage of the 5000 bonus chip and be paid before 12:15pm. There will be no bartering here, as a clock will be counting down the time and when the buzzer goes off, that will be it.

I have a few more announcments to make next week, keep your eyes posted to this thread.

The List is current and directions have been sent as of October 15th. If I have missed you you please let me know.

Brent
  • compuease wrote: »

Brent, you have these ppl counted twice... They are already in my friends.
    Delete mtlgal and friend.... #96 & 97