305?!?!?! Omfg!!!

1235»

Comments

• JohnnieH wrote: »
    I could definitely notice the difference AJ. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Johnnie!! It was actually kind of funny when you walked right past me and didn't recognize me. :)
  • Tomorrow marks the two month anniversary of my little challenge.

Today's Weight...270! Down 35lbs in total so far. Could have been better too, as I have not been all that true. Weekends are bad it seems. If I'm out doing something, I'll eat crap I shouldn't, plus the odd brewsky here and there. Still, I'm happy with the start of this challenge.

Only another 30 to my first target! Woohoo!
  • Congrats! That's fantastic! 30lbs in 2 months is quite a feat. Keep at it!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Congrats! That's fantastic! 30lbs in 2 months is quite a feat. Keep at it!

Ahem....35 lbs!!

Every lb counts!
    Thanks to everyone so far for helping me keep on track. Johnnie, greatest compliment in the world was when you didn't recognize me.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Ahem....35 lbs!!

Johnnie, greatest compliment in the world was when you didn't recognize me.

You're welcome!
  • My most sincere and humblest apologies. Congrats on the 35lbs gone! That is down right ridiculous! You sure you weren't preggers and dropped triplets?
  • Not sure if this is the correct thread -- my trip photos from Portland!

Voodoo Doughnut - The Magic is in the Hole!!!

IMGP0727.jpg
    IMGP0734.jpg
    IMGP0731.jpg
    IMGP0730.jpg
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Ahem....35 lbs!!

Every lb counts!
    Thanks to everyone so far for helping me keep on track. Johnnie, greatest compliment in the world was when you didn't recognize me.

after a certain time you begin to plateau maybe you will maybe you won't but once you lose a little fat and but on some muscle the body's ability to shed lbs increase. if you add a little fitness and are eating mostly good foods, it become beneficial to eat more.....because you body uses the food easily and for muscle....and more muscle requires more food so you burn more calories by eating more (good foods).

just thought you'd like to know if you ever feel like you have to go hungry etc.

anyways 35 lbs is quite the feat many people go their entire live struggle to try and make that kinda change... many people pay $1000 of dollars in personal training just to get that kinda result...grats
  • oh yeah,

congrats
  • Bacon on a donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch, gained 2 lbs. looking at the picture

Milton Slim