Staking thread

Comments

• pokerJAH wrote: »
    now I can get two doggy doors installed courtesy of V#1 and V#2; got any contractor references for this kind of job? where should I send the $800 deposit for the work?

btw, instead of staking someone to play 50 SNGs for $275 (what's the minimum wage in Ontario again??), you probably get a better return on your money having some homeless guys sell Indian smokes at the corner of Bloor and Yonge.

Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? I think this would be fun to do and Phil wants to do it. It really doesn't concern you at all.

I know I come across quite sarcastic at times, but I was dead serious about you getting evaluated for some meds or some therapy. The amount of rage you emit is not healthy. Your posts of late are borderline scary along the lines of the stories you hear about persons getting stabbed in real life over disagreements online. You aren't a 12 year old so show some decorum and get a reign on your rage a touch.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Sharkscope isn't really that accurate..I'll have a look through my pics. I know I screen captured it once so I could figure out the difference over a small sample size (games they caught v. games they didn't)

In the context of staking agreement this size.. the amount they missed is significant.

I have found it pretty accurate for sngs on ftilt. Either way, I'm sure we will have accurate numbers through combining a variety of sources.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Jah, please stop trolling. I know you guys aren't the best of friends but it's getting a little silly.. Take it offline if you want to continue.. The popcorn buggy will be by soon...
    fyp
    It's actually getting way past that..
    Sorry Comp, I was responding to Mole's comment about way past douchey.

Your kind and gentle (actually supple) hands don't need my advice about how to deal with things...
    philliivey wrote: »
    your taking a shot at me cause why?

Actually, more motivation, continue on............ lol

Thanks everyone, I'm not sure where all the personal affronts are coming from. I comment on his poker hands and he retorts with killing and torturing animals and overall sociopathic remarks. I don't mind any comments relating to my poor play of hands, etc. but when you make it so personal it is beyond ridiculous. I'm happy it is not just me taking notice of this.

This isn't by any means a personal conflict for me -- I am happy with my life and my poker and don't turn anything in my life into a battle of egos. With respect to poker all I have ever stated on this forum is that I'm a winning player at certain limits/games. I have never even commented on how much I make a year at poker, etc...so I am not here to brag about anything or boost my ego.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, I'm not sure where all the personal affronts are coming from. I comment on his poker hands and he retorts with killing and torturing animals and overall sociopathic remarks. I don't mind any comments relating to my poor play of hands, etc. but when you make it so personal it is beyond ridiculous. I'm happy it is not just me taking notice of this.

This isn't by any means a personal conflict for me -- I am happy with my life and my poker and don't turn anything in my life into a battle of egos. With respect to poker all I have ever stated on this forum is that I'm a winning player at certain limits/games. I have never even commented on how much I make a year at poker, etc...so I am not here to brag about anything or boost my ego.

we are here for different reasons :D
    I was dead serious about you getting evaluated for some meds

any suggestions, but it can't interfere with my lithium:

YouTube - Nirvana - Lithium

This one's for you:

YouTube - Shipped Dead Cat with UPS Prank Call
    Thanks everyone, I'm not sure where all the personal affronts are coming from. I comment on his poker hands and he retorts with killing and torturing animals and overall sociopathic remarks.

alright, if you can't handle my fifth level of sarcasm, I will refrain from any further animal jokes. Teach you to fuck with a rasta!
  • Bumba ras clad more likely. Bad jokes man. Not funny. Sorry, your level of sarcasm must be beyond mine.
    alright, if you can't handle my fifth level of sarcasm, I will refrain from any further animal jokes. Teach you to fuck with a rasta!

Um, I'm not fking with anyone. I'm just posting on a poker forum about staking someone. I don't think I've ever seen anyone reply to one of your "humourous" posts with anything but this:

b6d0nk.jpg

or this
    Bumba ras clad more likely. Bad jokes man. Not funny. Sorry, your level of sarcasm must be beyond mine.

or this
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Not gonna lie..this didn't make me laugh.

or this
    zunni74 wrote: »
    Grade = fail.

etc, etc, etc...

PS -- I highly doubt you would ever speak to me this way in real life so please stop the act as it is getting tiresome.
    Um, I'm not fking with anyone. I'm just posting on a poker forum about staking someone. I don't think I've ever seen anyone reply to one of your "humourous" posts with anything but this:

b6d0nk.jpg

or this

or this

or this

etc, etc, etc...

PS -- I highly doubt you would ever speak to me this way in l life so please stop the act as it is getting tiresome.
    ]]

GTA, ur better off staking me, i place high on 70k gtd and this .25 with my buddy!

holla!

4 TOP 10'S ON 70K IN ONE week!

up 5.2K this month and counting... im just saying......

thats one touney alone........ i am MTT beast.......
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    ]]

4TOP 10'S ON 70K IN ONE week!

up 5.2K this month and counting... im just saying......

thats one touney alone........ i am MTT beast.......
    On what ID? Without solid proof there is no one on this site who believes you... You have ZERO credibility... However your entertainment factor has been the only redeeming factor.. It is now wearing thin..
    :bs:

Sorry Philli and GTA for the continuing hijacks.... Any further posts in here not pertaining to Philli's and GTA's staking aggreement will be deleted.. I'm as guilty as all...:)
    On what ID? Without solid proof there is no one on this site who believes you... You have ZERO credibility... However your entertainment factor has been the only redeeming factor.. It is now wearing thin..
    :bs:

Sorry Philli and GTA for the continuing hijacks.... Any further posts in here not pertaining to Philli's and GTA's staking aggreement will be deleted.. I'm as guilty as all...:)

LOL, thanks comp.

so big brother now has the right to delete posts that have nothing to do with the thread? isn't that the purpose of the 'report' button??
    b6d0nk.jpg

tumbleweed3.jpg

I fyp with one of the first pics I ever posted here.
  • good times today GTA, got rivered 3 times in a row:(

****need to pop some aspirins****

edit:

4 bet AJ OFF against other short stack, he had ACE TEN I hold, YAY!

(not a game for this mind you)
  • ok, how about a side bet ivey. If you can place in the money in 20 out of the 50 SnGs, I will ship you $100. Otherwise, your sponsor ships me $100. Any interest?? I leave it up to the online players to confirm that it is possible to track your last 50 SnGs so you don't cherry pick. Give you a little more incentive.

I will even stick $100 in an account [on a site of your choice] if you don't trust that I will pay you.
    so big brother now has the right to delete posts that have nothing to do with the thread? isn't that the purpose of the 'report' button??

deleting or moving off topic posts is standard procedure for many many forums.

Good luck in your venture both of you!! (just to stay on topic..)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    your taking a shot at me cause why?

Actually, more motivation, continue on............ lol

I don't really understand what's in it for you?? if you think you are a winning player, why give up half of your potential profit? you can borrow $275 from the bank at around $1 a month, and you don't have to give up 60% of your profit. Great deal if you doubt your own ability.

Hopefully this post is considered 'on topic'. Just trying to give you some good advice, not like most of the people on this forum.
    I don't really understand what's in it for you?? if you think you are a winning player, why give up half of your potential profit? you can borrow $275 from the bank at around $1 a month, and you don't have to give up 60% of your profit. Great deal if you doubt your own ability.

Hopefully this post is considered 'on topic'. Just trying to give you some good advice, not like most of the people on this forum.

Thanks, I knew someone would bring that up, I will still be doing my own roll on the side, looking for another good site mind you to do that, I am interested cause it may help me fast track to where I want to be plus maybe a lil extra profit.

Also this could open other opportunities.
    ok, how about a side bet ivey. If you can place in the money in 20 out of the 50 SnGs, I will ship you $100. Otherwise, your sponsor ships me $100. Any interest?? I leave it up to the online players to confirm that it is possible to track your last 50 SnGs so you don't cherry pick. Give you a little more incentive.

I will even stick $100 in an account [on a site of your choice] if you don't trust that I will pay you.

LOL, I can't speak for GTA as it is his money, just for the record my last 50 sng on full tilt, I have cashed in 31;)
    Thanks, I knew someone would bring that up, I will still be doing my own roll on the side, looking for another good site mind you to do that, I am interested cause it may help me fast track to where I want to be plus maybe a lil extra profit.

Also this could open other opportunities.

any interest in the side bet?? not sure if 20/50 is reasonable, although I would think most of these 9 man Sngs pay top 3 so an average player should be able to break 40% ITM.

Nevermind the bragging rights. Up to you.
    LOL, I can't speak for GTA as it is his money, just for the record my last 50 sng on full tilt, I have cashed in 31;)

so 20 should be a walk in the park. If he can afford $400 for an invisible doggy door, $100 should be nothing for a man of his stature.
    ok, how about a side bet ivey. If you can place in the money in 20 out of the 50 SnGs, I will ship you $100. Otherwise, your sponsor ships me $100. Any interest?? I leave it up to the online players to confirm that it is possible to track your last 50 SnGs so you don't cherry pick. Give you a little more incentive.

I apologize that this thread isn't about you -- please troll elsewhere for your narcissistic needs.
    so 20 should be a walk in the park. If he can afford $400 for an invisible doggy door, $100 should be nothing for a man of his stature.

Give it a break. Do you really want to compare incomes now? Please troll elsewhere this is very childish.
    I apologize that this thread isn't about you -- please troll elsewhere for your narcissistic needs.

thought it might make it more interesting for other forum members to be involved with this stake. If its trolling because I want a side wager on ivey's results, my bad.
    Give it a break. Do you really want to compare incomes now? Please troll elsewhere this is very childish.

you know what they say, success is the greatest revenge.
  • Mods -- when this agreement starts can I get a thread where trolls are removed? I thought it would be something fun to track on the forum, but it seems like this will end up being impossible without some intervention.
    thought it might make it more interesting for other forum members to be involved with this stake. If its trolling because I want a side wager on ivey's results, my bad.

If people want to start a new thread for side bets with each other it is fine with me, I can't be involved with yours or anyone else as it may affect my play. That's another reason why I went with this as GTA said just play at your pace and normal game, cause I don't want to play with his money if I am tired or running bad 1 day, etc etc
    Mods -- when this agreement starts can I get a thread where trolls are removed? I thought it would be something fun to track on the forum, but it seems like this will end up being impossible without some intervention.

but doesn't that defeat the sole purpose of a poker 'forum'?

Anyone else want to take me up on the side wager?? any of you nuts, got any guts??
    but doesn't that defeat the sole purpose of a poker 'forum'?

Anyone else want to take me up on the side wager?? any of you nuts, got any guts??

Your $30 vs my $20 on philli getting 21/50
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Your $30 vs my $20 on philli getting 21/50

I will do the 21/50 but has to be a straight bet. If you want to do 30/50, I will give you odds as noted.