Resurrection of the Royal Cup VIII

1235»

Comments

• Are you sure you want your cell # on here Al? Or do you like heavy breathers?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Just got to figure out how to play omaha now,lol I might mess up the bets and such, so just a warning whoever is on my table :)
    It's easy Philli, play all the low connector type hands, all pairs no matter how small and 4 different suites, cuz then you can make flushes in all suites.. You will do fine and if we're at the same table I'll help...^-^
  • compuease wrote: »
    It's easy Philli, play all the low connector type hands, all pairs no matter how small and 4 different suites, cuz then you can make flushes in all suites.. You will do fine and if we're at the same table I'll help...^-^

haha, nice try, too bad I just found out the top 30 hands;)
  • Glad I'm playing stud
  • please remove Will from our list of Omaha players, he is unable to attend.

Looking for replacement at the moment.
  • tenseven wrote: »
    please remove Will from our list of Omaha players, he is unable to attend.

Looking for replacement at the moment.

Thank you.
  • Thanks to AL (I know I told you at least a dozen times), Jeff, Johnnie, Mark and the many others that have made this event great. Once again had a great time playing poker with some solid players and some amazing people. Even pudge who cursed me out for going runner runner to finish our NL hold'em game. Congrats steve Kerr who won everything and I even had him as an MVP.

Great Day and I hope we keep the even there as I feel it suits our needs tremendously.

I will even give a shout out to the fish, cuz I want Ryan to feel Loved :) Sorry you had to inherit the buddy syndrome.
  • Wow joe i was feeling all warm and fuzzy for a moment recalling our tremendous comeback and finally hearing something nice about my hated team and then you had to bring up the buddy syndrome again.

Oh well, guess i cant get rid of that one!

Looking forward to the next one!