Resurrection of the Royal Cup VIII

Comments

• Al, I have 2 laptops we can use day of if you like. Both are running XP pro, ones a 17" and the 2nd a 15". However I do not have Tournament director or any other such software. We could use one for spreadsheet tracking and I would also be glad to assist g2 in that capacity or JohnnieH with sign in tasks....
    I will be there well ahead, just tell me the time... AJ has volunteered to help upstairs with my walker so I'm ok there...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Al, I have 2 laptops we can use day of if you like. Both are running XP pro, ones a 17" and the 2nd a 15". However I do not have Tournament director or any other such software.

Free download. Must be in 800x600

Online Poker - Play Texas Holdem Poker Games at PokerRoom.com
  • moose wrote: »

Thanks Moose but this is only for NL holdem isnt it?
    AJ has volunteered to help upstairs with my walker so I'm ok there...

Down...I said DOWN!
  • Actually it looks like I could download and use tournament director for 30 days trial. Anyone know if it is at all crippled during this time?
    Thanks Moose but this is only for NL holdem isnt it?

WTF? Uhh Limit games and nl games still use blind levels. Are you going senile on us? You may freeze up during a limit game but I'm sure the computer won't care.
    WTF? Uhh Limit games and nl games still use blind levels. Are you going senile on us? You may freeze up during a limit game but I'm sure the computer won't care.

Ixnay on the enilesay.

I meant for stud, like bring in and such.... and senility is part of the image.. :)
    I meant for stud, like bring in and such.... and senility is part of the image.. :)

Uh stud. Never played it at Royal. I guess it wouldn't work for stud unless you do ante, SB = bring in, BB = complete and betting limits would be the same as the BB and double for 5,6,7th street.
    Actually it looks like I could download and use tournament director for 30 days trial. Anyone know if it is at all crippled during this time?

Don't think so Jeff. I believe it's the full working version. Hell, get guys to throw a buck in a jar and you'll have it paid for. It's only $35 or something like that and you could use it next year too. I just bought it a while back and it's great.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    - The times will be the same as was posted before. We will look at adjusting the times in the future.

Ugh, I was really hoping for a 10:46am start time but whatever I guess I can be there for that totally unreasonable previous time. Haha, nah. Glad you guys came together to make this happen. I was all nostaglic the other day and started reviewing the old 'ryder cup' thread. Wow there was excitement about it back then.

It's still one of my fav events of the year.

HBK for life!

stp
  • Johnnie mentioned the changes that have occured and said I should take a look. Sorry to see Sandro go, but glad others are stepping in to fill the void. I can help during the event, but not sure about before or after although I could try to make it work, just LMK what you need.

Jeff: for the Tournament Director software, I archived an old copy (1.3.5 I think) while it was still free so I could keep using it on any new computers I got. I can email that to you if you want it, just PM me your email address.
  • The old version of TD is located at uglytuna.net there is a link on the site for download.
  • The old version of TD is located at uglytuna.net there is a link on the site for download.

Took me a while but I got it now.

uglytuna.net - The Tournament Director
  • Looking for people to donate $2 and I will pick up a deck of these cards for the Royal Cup. I'm guessing 12 decks would be enough? Deadline Monday 12 midnight EST.

Commit in this thread and I will keep track:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f11/fournier-party-poker-cards-about-3-deck-22092/
  • I'm in for $2 plus 2 decks for personal use.
  • I'll donate as well, but I'm not positive if I can make it out. If not, I'll give the money to the new captain.
  • Don't need any decks personally but put me down for the $2. donation towards a deck for the Royal.
  • :biggrin2:im in for a toonie
  • 12 decks of Fournier cards donated to the Royal Cup. Let me know if that is enough.

I am hoping these ship out on Mon and arrive in time for the RC.
  • JUST curious do i need to make up a team ? lol HOW can i put a team of donkeys in this game?:biggrin2:

VERY INTERESTED

and how many players per team?

SEAN W
  • proffisher wrote: »
    JUST curious do i need to make up a team ? lol HOW can i put a team of donkeys in this game?:biggrin2:

VERY INTERESTED

SEAN W

8 players/team.

Read this: http://www.pokerforum.ca/f24/royal-cup-poker-brief-definition-22052/
  • proffisher wrote: »
    JUST curious do i need to make up a team ? lol HOW can i put a team of donkeys in this game?:biggrin2:

VERY INTERESTED

SEAN W

If you want to enter a team, please do it quick as we need to finalize numbers. If you only have 5 or 6 then let us know and perhaps we can find another player or two. Let DataMn and I know and we'll try to make it happen.
  • Joe,

did you get enough players for a team?

Brent
  • Joe,

did you get enough players for a team?

Brent

NO David Wilcox rivered us by playing in stroud that night.
  • Bump for more details via p.m. i.e. location etc etc
  • Ok so I am not really sure where to post this so i figure who needs to see see this will on this thread.

Fish Roster

Omaha

Tenseven (captain)
    Laura
    Will
    Brent (prophet 22)

Stud

Fishead
    Cris
    Dixie
    Carrie

Hope this helps for seating. See you all saturday!!!
  • tenseven wrote: »
    Ok so I am not really sure where to post this so i figure who needs to see see this will on this thread.

Fish Roster

Omaha

Tenseven (captain)
    Laura
    Will
    Brent (prophet 22)

Stud

Fishead
    Cris
    Dixie
    Carrie

Hope this helps for seating. See you all saturday!!!

Thanks!

I just need the rosters for the Milton teams and whomever Kristy gets to fill up Top Set.
  • Johnnie, you have the Ching Hill Team? I think Darryl is the capt... Who's team is DataMn Al playing on?
  • go girls go!:)