Resurrection of the Royal Cup VIII

Comments

• HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Anyone know were I can rent a Hellicopter. Someone has to make a Grand Enterance. lol

milton ontario helicopter rental - Google Maps
  • moose wrote: »
    If you read the rates sign, you pay M-F, since Royal is on a Sat, it would be freeeeeee. The mall will be closed after the Royal so you will have to walk up the ramp to get your car but the gates to get out will be open.

sweeeeet, you like the word free don't you;):p
  • The Walking Boss said no to the helicopter idea so I guess I am coming via Ford Ranger pick up truck...
  • Thought Market Square was where you get locked in?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Thought Market Square was where you get locked in?

Read post 87 again and look at the picture. The picture was supposed to be for those with reading comprehension issues.
  • moose wrote: »
    Read post 87 again and look at the picture. The picture was supposed to be for those with reading comprehension issues.

Comprehension is fine. PM I received said Market Square closed/locked at 5:00 p.m.

Thanks for the info.
    Comprehension is fine. PM I received said Market Square closed/locked at 5:00 p.m.

Thanks for the info.

Oh sorry. That was post 90. ;)

When you go up the ramp I believe you want Entrance 3.
  • I got a plan of attack, mind you add another 20 minutes for this parking situation.

For the record I meant is that not mall parking? If it is why are they charging for it,lol, second, signs are blocked or blurred in google earth.;)

So after that the agenda is.....

1)flirt heavily with sharantyr

2)score as many points for the team

3)flirt heavily with sharantyr

4)celebrate and collect winnings with the champs kit who?

So ya that about covers it :0
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I got a plan of attack, mind you add another 20 minutes for this parking situation.

For the record I meant is that not mall parking? If it is why are they charging for it,lol, second, signs are blocked or blurred in google earth.;)

So after that the agenda is.....

1)flirt heavily with sharantyr

2)score as many points for the team

3)flirt heavily with sharantyr

4)celebrate and collect winnings with the champs kit who?

So ya that about covers it :0

I see a lot of ZEROs for you on Saturday Philli :wink2:
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

hehehehehe>:D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Lucky for philli last place gets 1 point
    DataMn wrote:
    1st... 15
    2nd... 12
    3rd... 9
    4th... 7
    5th... 5
    6th... 3
    7th... 1

If it goes down to 6 teams then I would see it being...

1st... 15
    2nd... 11
    3rd... 8
    4th... 5
    5th... 3
    6th... 1

It's too bad Pinhead isn't playing. He almost certainly would have set a personal best ;)

/g2
  • Bwahahahaha! My plan is already in place ..... Philly distracted atleast half the time!!! I will welcome the easy chips ;)
  • You assume he will be at your table. You know what they say about assumptions, missy?

Besides, why go for the low hanging fruit?
  • g2 wrote: »
    Lucky for philli last place gets 1 point

It's too bad Pinhead isn't playing. He almost certainly would have set a personal best ;)

/g2

If that's true, what comes after last?
  • I have to defend Pinhead here... You "rookies" have no idea the pressure of playing under the spotlight at a Royal... It will be a wonder if any rookie even gets in the top half of scoring... And to have to captain a team, organize what each of your team members are doing, and play yourself.. Well that's something that would have to be experienced to understand...
    In short.. Pinhead is an able captain who has respect among his peers and...
    Well maybe I'm going a little overboard here, but gotta stick up for a fellow captain..
  • Jeez, Jeff, next thing you'll be telling us how the founders of the RC walked 20 km in the snow, uphill (both ways), just to make sure that later generations of poker players would have an event such as this . . .

No rookie in the top half of scoring, huh?

How many rookies in the field this time out?

If it's more than 33% I think you might be stretching things a tad . . .
    Jeez, Jeff, next thing you'll be telling us how the founders of the RC walked 20 km in the snow, uphill (both ways), just to make sure that later generations of poker players would have an event such as this . . .

Even if rookies made up 51% of the field I'm not sure any could make it into the top half... It's a grueling, arduous day, not for the faint of heart.. :bs:

And it was 30km, not 20!
  • Don't count your chips before your ass hits the chair. I am a ROOKIE and without the distractions of running our league I know I can do some damage... lmao
  • compuease wrote: »
    And it was 30km, not 20!

Like I'm going to trust your memory?
    Jeez, Jeff, next thing you'll be telling us how the founders of the RC walked 20 km in the snow, uphill (both ways), just to make sure that later generations of poker players would have an event such as this . . .

You forgot They did it wearing Grampas Pajamas too.???
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    You forgot They did it wearing Grampas Pajamas too.???
    They were flannels....... with a flap at the back!
  • Ever done time in a Turkish prison?
    Ever done time in a Turkish prison?

that's where I remember you from!
    Still have that mark on your back?

Milton "I see nothing" Slim
  • Was going to comment on the delay in response, but then I remembered the following:
    You were probably in bed before I posted the "prison" bit . . .
    Somebody at the Home has to turn on the computers . . .
    It takes a while for tired eyes to focus this early in the a.m.
    You probably needed to catch up on your Matlock DVD's

As for the mark on my back, your daughter said she liked it, so I decided to keep it. :D
    As for the mark on my back, your daughter said she liked it, so I decided to keep it. :D

from a plumbing standpoint......

What was that game we played as kids....

Oh Yeah:bs::bs:

Milton "Nearly all awake" Slim
  • So since I don't know what anyone looks like(might be able to pick out Milo or Hobbes) I will be the one wearing a full tilt poker hat and Finland hockey jersey:).

I am a whole different person then on here, in a good way;), so again hopefully I don't run into any traffic problems etc etc. cause my mapbook only goes to Milton.

• Just download the map moose posted, Philli . . .

Suomi, huh? I had one of those for years . . . got it at the Canadettes tourney one year. Took a while to get the perfume smell out of it . . .
    Just download the map moose posted, Philli . . .

Suomi, huh? I had one of those for years . . . got it at the Canadettes tourney one year. Took a while to get the perfume smell out of it . . .

Got all the maps and directions printed, just if there is a problem I don't know any detours or side routes, could download(or try to download cause ole laptop is a piece of shiite) google earth on my old laptop and bring it with me...........

Going home much easier, just get to 401 then 400 bing bang boom, use to work in Woodbridge so know all the routes once I get to that area,lol
  • OK - if anyone has any problem on the night before or the day of the event, my cell number is 519-502-1333.

If you do get lost Philli call me and I should be able to give you directions.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    OK - if anyone has any problem on the night before or the day of the event, my cell number is 519-502-1333.

If you do get lost Philli call me and I should be able to give you directions.

Thanks, got your number printed also:)

Just got to figure out how to play omaha now,lol I might mess up the bets and such, so just a warning whoever is on my table :)